Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• doubledeviant said:

Going back to the licensing issue that I mentioned above, esha usually supports all additional license options, but today's release:

Stacked Bangles for Genesis 9

has only the 3D-printing option and is missing the option for an interactive license. So is this a bug? Or misconfigured item? This kind of inconsistency seems to be happening a LOT lately.

Will enquire. 

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

Esha's 'Modern Chinese Bedroom' does not have a download option. Moderators, please forward to Daz!

• caravelle said:

Esha's 'Modern Chinese Bedroom' does not have a download option. Moderators, please forward to Daz!

We have been able to confirm this and have reported it, but we won't always have the affected product to do that so please do open tickets for your issues.

Richard Haseltine said:

caravelle said:

We have been able to confirm this and have reported it, but we won't always have the affected product to do that so please do open tickets for your issues.

Ok, thank you! 

• caravelle said:

Richard Haseltine said:

caravelle said:

Ok, thank you! 

The product should appear in Connect/DIM/Daz Central: it is on the Product Library page too, but not in the usual place - you need to scroll right down.

• jd641jd641 Posts: 454

I got an orange banner for the updated essentials with a discount code but it doesn't seem to be working.

• jd641 said:

I got an orange banner for the updated essentials with a discount code but it doesn't seem to be working.

What is in your cart? They need to be items from the linked category.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028
    edited September 2023

I got the coupon also, and it was rejected with 4 Genesis 9 items in the cart. They are new clothing items that were sitting in my cart and I just saw the coupon offer on my computer. I copied and pasted the coupon into the coupon field and it came back saying it was invalid. I tried typing it in as well with no extra discount.

Never mind, I just saw the linked category. 

Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

Is anyone having issues downloading https://www.daz3d.com/fsl-pro-series-architectural-elements ?

At first I was able to download the package, but on the install tab DIM reported it was unable to open the zip file. When I tried to look at the file it showed a blank page. I deleted that zip file and just tried to download a new file and it bombed immediately.

As I typed this, I took the chance to download from my Product Library a Install Manager Ready* zip file and it has now successfully downloaded and installed. All the files appear to be okay. If you run into what I did, use your Product Library. Maybe I ran into an internet brain fart.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,835
    edited September 2023

Many items in the 80% off Legacy section are not discounted at all. Here is a screenshot of some examples.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 024100.jpg
    1109 x 1435 - 394K
    Post edited by barbult on
    edited September 2023

many items in the Featured Items 65% off are not discounted at all. Here are some examples.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 024538.jpg
    1115 x 1434 - 385K
  • What barbult said, same for me, several items from the selctions aren't discounted.

The section marked 2023 Recent Items 50% OFF has items that are not discounted at all. Here is an example.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 025429.jpg
    1124 x 525 - 158K
  • Yeah, what Barbult said. I've been waiting for prices to show accurately before I begin to build a cart.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

The previous golden tickets are also not at $4.99.

• Reported the two above.

• Elor said:

The previous golden tickets are also not at $4.99.

should be fixed 

The discounted prices in my wishlist are significantly lower than those displayed when I put the product in the cart.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,685

caravelle said:

The discounted prices in my wishlist are significantly lower than those displayed when I put the product in the cart.

Same here, I'm having items displaying 50% off in the wishlist, like they had before during this sale, but then switch to only 44% in the cart - see attached examples of Maya character and Nakita hair. Both are not new or anything. Please report, thanks!

IMG_2088.png
    2360 x 1640 - 3M
    IMG_2089.png
    2360 x 1640 - 495K
  • Should be working now.

• bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 136
    edited September 2023

Stonemason's Smugglers Alley is shown 50% off. In my card it's only 44% off.

Edit: HM Lightstalker Bundle as well.

Post edited by bjoernb78 on
    edited September 2023

Cris Palomino said:

Should be working now.

I think yes, but I'm not sure if they're now getting the correct extra 30% off (from the banner for owning more than 30 items I mean). They display at 55% in the cart now. Would that be right? Am so terrible at maths, unfortunately ...blush 

Edit: Nope, that was only my other coupon and the tokens bringing ghe price down. Both items are still 44% in my cart, sorry to say.

Post edited by tsroemi on
    edited September 2023

Cris Palomino said:

Should be working now.

WHAT should be working? Please be specific, like you ask us to be. The error reported right above your statement is not working now. (To be specific, the 50% advertised vs. 44% in cart is not fixed) So what error was supposedly fixed?

Screenshot 2023-09-30 035913.jpg
    1207 x 616 - 113K
    Screenshot 2023-09-30 035823.jpg
    763 x 213 - 26K
    edited September 2023

Cris Palomino said:

Should be working now.

Wishlist is working; thank you!

EDIT: Now it doesn't work again.

Post edited by caravelle on

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

Should be working now.

I think yes, but I'm not sure if they're now getting the correct extra 30% off (from the banner for owning more than 30 items I mean). They display at 55% in the cart now. Would that be right? Am so terrible at maths, unfortunately ...blush 

Edit: Nope, that was only my other coupon and the tokens bringing ghe price down. Both items are still 44% in my cart, sorry to say.

Maybe this also helps, they should be going to 72% off with the 30% banner I think, because that's what the Tubby tiger is doing, which is also at an initial 50% in the wishlist. 

IMG_2090.png
    2360 x 1640 - 538K
  • barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

Should be working now.

WHAT should be working? Please be specific, like you ask us to be. The error reported right above your statement is not working now. (To be specific, the 50% advertised vs. 44% in cart is not fixed) So what error was supposedly fixed?

Fair enough. I was told about the 65% and 80% and the golden ticket category. Those are the things that we got working. They at least worked in my cart.

• @barbult

50% is working for me. Is 50% in my cart.

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

Should be working now.

Fair enough. I was told about the 65% and 80% and the golden ticket category. Those are the things that we got working. They at least worked in my cart.

Alright, well, the 50% category still doesn't, see pics above ;-) 

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

50% is working for me. Is 50% in my cart.

Nope, it's still not, at least not for these two items, Nakitia hair and Maya character - see most recent screenshot

IMG_2091.png
    2360 x 1640 - 484K
  • tsroemi said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

Should be working now.

Maybe this also helps, they should be going to 72% off with the 30% banner I think, because that's what the Tubby tiger is doing, which is also at an initial 50% in the wishlist. 

Ok, this may be product spefic issues. I see the two you have at 44% so I'll ask about those first. 

This discussion has been closed.