Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

PerttiA said:

Divine Deals. The promo says "Coupon Code usable once per customer"...

What Coupon Code?

where are you seeing this? I see a line about divine deals that has a coupon with a special symbol and in the exclusions shows it says usable once for that coupon. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

What Coupon Code?

where are you seeing this? I see a line about divine deals that has a coupon with a special symbol and in the exclusions shows it says usable once for that coupon. 

Don't see any Coupon Code in this;

• PitmaticPitmatic Posts: 872

Door buster Frozen path is full price in the shopping cart and not 0.50

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

Pitmatic said:

Do you also have a Debut New items or three Daz For a Day items in your cart ?

With a Debut New item, the Door Buster costs $0.50 in my cart.

Pitmatic said:

Do you have any "Debut New" or 3+ "Daz+ for a Day" In the cart?

edited October 2023

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

What Coupon Code?

Don't see any Coupon Code in this;

Mod edit: Ok, did some checking and looks like divine deals, indeed, needs no coupon. Only the flaming-hot, which is a different deal. Have reported to daz.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Ok, now they changed the "Coupon Code usable once per customer" to "Discount does not stack with other offers" for the Divine Deals...

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

Small problem with the latest Friday the Thirteenth Flashback sale: It requires purchase of a Friday the Thirteenth New release; but there doesn't seem to be any easy way to determine which of the new releases is a "Friday the Threenth New Release".

• Charlie Judge said:

Small problem with the latest Friday the Thirteenth Flashback sale: It requires purchase of a Friday the Thirteenth New release; but there doesn't seem to be any easy way to determine which of the new releases is a "Friday the Threenth New Release".

Asked, though I do wonder if it is the wrong day for it.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Asked, though I do wonder if it is the wrong day for it.

The banner is now linking to a page with the qualifying items listed, then a link to the eligible items..

• LindaBLindaB Posts: 169

I bought two Friday the 13th items the day they went on sale, I discovered you don't get credit for that; you still have to buy yet another item. Tokens don't apply, either. I'll pass.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872
    edited October 2023

The "Some deals in your cart are about to expire in x minutes" (or whatever it says) doesn't work.  I was putting items from 2 different sales in my cart close before DAZ midnight but as I didn't see any warning I just continued browsing the sales.  Still, prices for all the sales items in the cart jumped up when it passed midnight.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

As far as I can see, the 'DAZ + members get an extra 50% off DOs' on the main anniversary sale page doesn't work, one gets only 50% off altogether, not extra. It also doesn't work on new items, although they are included in the provided link. Sigh ...

• bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 136

Daz+ Members get an EXTRA 50% OFF Daz Originals ... jup, not working

tsroemi said:

As far as I can see, the 'DAZ + members get an extra 50% off DOs' on the main anniversary sale page doesn't work, one gets only 50% off altogether, not extra. It also doesn't work on new items, although they are included in the provided link. Sigh ...

It's a 50% instead of 30% instance. I'll ask Daz about the wording and inquire about debut items (or do you mean new as in not debut but within the 60 days of newness?). 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

It's a 50% instead of 30% instance. I'll ask Daz about the wording and inquire about debut items (or do you mean new as in not debut but within the 60 days of newness?). 

Thanks for responding, I'm sorry, I can't be dealing with this kind of stuff anymore right now, hope it'll work out for the others. Cheers! 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

The new rotating banner for the DAZ+ Aniversary Sale links to yesterday's sale page.

• bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 136

Charlie Judge said:

The new rotating banner for the DAZ+ Aniversary Sale links to yesterday's sale page.

Same here.

RCharlie Judge said:

Reported

Should be resolved, if not, give it a bit, clear cache, try an incognito page, the usual.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386
    edited October 2023

None of the items in the "Daz+ for a day" carousel and category currently on the sales page have the right price

Post edited by Leana on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035

Leana said:

None of the items in the "Daz+ for a day" carousel and category currently on the sales page have the right price

they do in the cart 

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Leana said:

they do in the cart 

Will advise them on this. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Leana said:

they do in the cart 

They do indeed. I had not tried that.

edited October 2023

Maybe it's because the discounted prices are now for Daz+ Member ?

Post edited by Elor on
  • mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,506
    Is the sale intended to have no discounted DAZ+ and BYOB items?
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,348

mtl1 said:

Is the sale intended to have no discounted DAZ+ and BYOB items?

They are now mixed in with the other categories, so they are still there.

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,506
    Thanks, I see that now. Also, DAZ+ for a day items: I noticed that the DO discount for DAZ+ members no longer stacks here. It stacked in the prior days (ie. DO items there would be $1.99 for DAZ+ members, further discounted with New Release) so is this difference (higher) in price the expected performance from today's sale?
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Shouldn't token reduce 'Daz for a day' items?

Both before and after applying the tokens they are 2.49.

edited October 2023

felis said:

Shouldn't token reduce 'Daz for a day' items?

No, they don't according to the small text after their section:

* Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply.
    Discount does not stack with other offers.
    Discount will appear in cart.
    Cannot be used to discount items already owned.

Post edited by Elor on
This discussion has been closed.