Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited October 2023

Thank you: I did receive an email with the coupon a couple of minutes after posting my message and the coupon seems to be working in the cart.

Regarding my second question, it seems it's related to my order still being processed 1h30 after being placed: I paid with Paypal, received an email from Paypal about that payment but I have yet to receive an email from Daz thanking me for my purchases, the order is still marked as 'Processing' in my orders list and the products bought are not available to download.

Should I open a ticket or is it something that will be fixed automatically when the problem between Daz and Paypal is fixed ?

Post edited by Elor on
  • Singular3DSingular3D Posts: 523
    edited October 2023

Saw this only now. I made an order about 20 minutes ago and got a confirmation from Paypal, but the order is still processing....

Already opened another thread for this topic here, as I have seen this too late.

Good to know that it is not a problem of my account.

Post edited by Singular3D on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

Elor said:

Thank you: I did receive an email with the coupon a couple of minutes after posting my message and the coupon seems to be working in the cart.

Regarding my second question, it seems it's related to my order still being processed 1h30 after being placed: I paid with Paypal, received an email from Paypal about that payment but I have yet to receive an email from Daz thanking me for my purchases, the order is still marked as 'Processing' in my orders list and the products bought are not available to download.

Should I open a ticket or is it something that will be fixed automatically when the problem between Daz and Paypal is fixed ?

Since I can't be sure, a ticket couldn't hurt. 

Singular3D said:

Saw this only now. I made an order about 20 minutes ago and got a confirmation from Paypal, but the order is still processing....

Already opened another thread for this topic here, as I have seen this too late.

Please try to keep problems in this thread since then we don't have to monitor more than one spot. Always hard to know what was said where when you have to hop around. 

Cris Palomino said:

Since I can't be sure, a ticket couldn't hurt. 

The purchase was just processed, but I'll open a ticket because I placed the order before the end of 'Daz' day, when, as far as I remember, it was a double token day and I only received one token, I suppose because the order was processed after the end of 'Daz' day, on a non double token day (not the worse thing to happen, but still blush).

• Singular3DSingular3D Posts: 523
    edited October 2023

Cris Palomino said:

Singular3D said:

Please try to keep problems in this thread since then we don't have to monitor more than one spot. Always hard to know what was said where when you have to hop around. 

I'll do. You can delete or close the other thread. Order is still processing. Payment was done according to Paypal.

Post edited by Singular3D on
  • KerseyKersey Posts: 56

Just a heads up. I saw both Cris Palomino and PerttiA added the 10% for being a daz+ member and 25% for the door buster item together, but as I reported earlier it seems that you get either one of them, not both.

• I also had a very long processing time with Paypal last night. Pretty sure it's a Paypal issue because I got a gift card last week from Paypal's gift card store and the code never arrived. I had to open a ticket with them for that.

Kersey said:

Just a heads up. I saw both Cris Palomino and PerttiA added the 10% for being a daz+ member and 25% for the door buster item together, but as I reported earlier it seems that you get either one of them, not both.

Can you give me a cart screenshot where it is doing this? Plus what category(ies)?

• That's what I see for quite a while now.

Bought the Moody Collection for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females, which is still in my wishlist, but not in my cart any longer.

Order.png
    1015 x 531 - 38K
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418
    edited October 2023

I have now been waiting for well over an hour for the purchase process to be completed. The confirmation from Paypal has also been with me for over an hour. Daz should take care of it immediately; I can't spend the whole day on this.

EDIT: They have finally done it!

Post edited by caravelle on
  • mdingmding Posts: 1,205

Orders processed, thankyou!

On the PayPal thing, at this point we are reporting, but it does seem to be a long hiccup that seems to eventually clean itself up, so yeah, ticket or wait or both.

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56

Cris Palomino said:

Kersey said:

Can you give me a cart screenshot where it is doing this? Plus what category(ies)?

Here is an example from Debut New Releases, but I hade the same happening from Latest New Releases category too.

Pic 1 - $14.69 - is the original price.

Pic 2 - $13.22 - is from cart with the 10% extra discount for being a Daz+ member. All good so far.

Pic 3 - $11.02 - is with the Door Buster in the cart. That is 25% of the original price, not from the discounted price in pic 2. It should have been $9.92 if the discounts stacked.

original-price.png
    454 x 788 - 410K
    10-percent-dazplus.png
    1420 x 444 - 109K
    25-percent-doorbuster.png
    1430 x 730 - 192K
  • Worked now! Thanks!

Kersey said:

Cris Palomino said:

Kersey said:

Here is an example from Debut New Releases, but I hade the same happening from Latest New Releases category too.

Pic 1 - $14.69 - is the original price.

Pic 2 - $13.22 - is from cart with the 10% extra discount for being a Daz+ member. All good so far.

Pic 3 - $11.02 - is with the Door Buster in the cart. That is 25% of the original price, not from the discounted price in pic 2. It should have been $9.92 if the discounts stacked.

Reported 

• It is apparently:

An additional 10% for members

OR

An additional 20% if they own the Doorbuster

OR

An additional 25% if they buy the Doorbuster

That is what the text says, though my initial reading too was an additrional 20/25% for the Doorbuster owned/purchased.

• Karmen 9 Pro Bundle Interactive and Print license not showing in my Product Libray only shows Standard

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

Robert Freise said:

Karmen 9 Pro Bundle Interactive and Print license not showing in my Product Libray only shows Standard

Did you "purchase" them? They are not added automatically. 

Note: if you didn't already purchase them you can still add them from the product page. They should be free in your cart. 

• Charlie Judge said:

Robert Freise said:

Karmen 9 Pro Bundle Interactive and Print license not showing in my Product Libray only shows Standard

Did you "purchase" them? They are not added automatically. 

Note: if you didn't already purchase them you can still add them from the product page. They should be free in your cart. 

Hmm, I was sure that I did but they're not on the receipt.

They don't show up as free if I add them to the cart.

I'll put in a ticket about them but I don't expect to hear anything back as CS has been more miss than hit

edited October 2023

Robert Freise said:

There is likely a bug. I added the Pro Bundle to my cart and neither licences were free:

Karmen_licence.jpg
    371 x 154 - 13K
    Post edited by Elor on

Elor said:

Robert Freise said:

There is likely a bug. I added the Pro Bundle to my cart and neither licences were free:

Try putting check marks in the boxes. That is when they turned free in my cart. 

I didn't thought about that blush, but you're right, they are free as soon as I'm checking the boxes.

• Charlie Judge said:

Elor said:

Robert Freise said:

Try putting check marks in the boxes. That is when they turned free in my cart. 

Nope did that 

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 635
    edited October 2023

Lightning Deals are going up in price in the cart. This happened with all the deals currently showing.

84%.PNG
    1294 x 689 - 520K
    82%.PNG
    1321 x 544 - 69K
    Post edited by lorraineopua on

lorraineopua said:

Lightning Deals are going up in price in the cart. This happened with all the deals currently showing.

Same here. All my Lightning Deals increase in price in my cart. 

• What was this? I purchased Karmen 9 Pro Bundle yesterday. Later that day I had a message stating "Thanky you and enjoy an extra 30% of any new release" without a coupon code or anything. Did not seem to work and is already gone today. If purchasing the Pro Bundle gets honored, well great. But why only for some hours or was this just a mistake?

Rod Wise Driggo said:

What was this? I purchased Karmen 9 Pro Bundle yesterday. Later that day I had a message stating "Thanky you and enjoy an extra 30% of any new release" without a coupon code or anything. Did not seem to work and is already gone today. If purchasing the Pro Bundle gets honored, well great. But why only for some hours or was this just a mistake?

I would suggest a ticket. If we find out otherwise in the meantime, we'll post. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,836

Not really a sales issue, but today's email is problematic. Dark blue on black is illegible. If Daz wants to attract my attention to new items, this is not the way.

Blue on Black is illegible.jpg
    607 x 571 - 96K
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,170

barbult said:

Not really a sales issue, but today's email is problematic. Dark blue on black is illegible. If Daz wants to attract my attention to new items, this is not the way.

Could it be something in your email client's color settings?  I'm not getting dark blue on black.

not dark blue.jpg
    1039 x 859 - 145K
This discussion has been closed.