Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 281
    edited October 2023

barbult said:

FantastArt said:

The wishlist sale isn't working for me. No matter what item of my wishlist I put in cart I don't get the 25% although I have a new release in my cart.

It has to be Debut New or Still New from the Daz+ sale page, not just anything with the New tag on it.

Yes it was. Still not working

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 281
    edited October 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

FantastArt said:

The wishlist sale isn't working for me. No matter what item of my wishlist I put in cart I don't get the 25% although I have a new release in my cart.

It has to be Debut New or Still New from the Daz+ sale page, not just anything with the New tag on it.

and the other items have to be not new at all.

I tried with several old ones. It's not working.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

FantastArt said:

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

FantastArt said:

and the other items have to be not new at all.

I tried with several old ones. It's not working.

It just worked for me. They must be non-new, so over 60 days since release. 

• colcurvecolcurve Posts: 150

The 75% classics are immune to the wishlist discount and also for the "extra savings for you" thing? Does "extra savings for you" require a coupon code that is not displayed?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

colcurve said:

The 75% classics are immune to the wishlist discount and also for the "extra savings for you" thing? Does "extra savings for you" require a coupon code that is not displayed?

Do you have the required New Item (Debut new or still new) that is over $1 in your cart? 

colcurve said:

Can you screenshot where the extra savings of which you speak appears?

• colcurvecolcurve Posts: 150

Its that orange bar on top when you log in

colcurve said:

Its that orange bar on top when you log in

Those are personal, we don't know what it says for you. 

• AZDigitalArtistAZDigitalArtist Posts: 784
    edited October 2023
    Anyone else trying to use the $6 off Daz+ coupon and only getting $4 off? Edit: yes I see this is an actual issue.
    Post edited by AZDigitalArtist on
  • AZDigitalArtist said:

Anyone else trying to use the $6 off Daz+ coupon and only getting $4 off? Edit: yes I see this is an actual issue.

Pribably an ordering issue - sales should be able to restoer the missed portion if you just check out, but which offer(s) are you using (that are taking the coupon at all)?

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

Hmm... Not sure if this should be reported or not, but https://www.daz3d.com/cyber-liveries has both interactive and 3d printing license enabled, while the required product, https://www.daz3d.com/cyber-racer, is under the editorial license. Shouldn't the addon be editorial-only as well?

• joanna said:

Hmm... Not sure if this should be reported or not, but https://www.daz3d.com/cyber-liveries has both interactive and 3d printing license enabled, while the required product, https://www.daz3d.com/cyber-racer, is under the editorial license. Shouldn't the addon be editorial-only as well?

I would think so, reporting.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,240
    edited October 2023

Not that I plan on trying to spend over $500 on a card but why the tease?

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 02-09-24 DAZ 3D Gift Card Daz 3D.png
    1508 x 487 - 363K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

An error on the Zack 9 character page at https://www.daz3d.com/zack-9-hd. Down near the bottom, it says to look at the "Character 9 Pro Bundle" which then understandably goes to an OOPS page. Pretty sure that should be linking to Zack's actual pro bundle.

vwrangler said:

An error on the Zack 9 character page at https://www.daz3d.com/zack-9-hd. Down near the bottom, it says to look at the "Character 9 Pro Bundle" which then understandably goes to an OOPS page. Pretty sure that should be linking to Zack's actual pro bundle.

Thanks, will report. 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

Catherine3678ab said:

$500 is the max for a gift card, so how can we go over? Anyway, I tried a $500 gift card and you get the 15% in the cart. Just a matter of correcting the text...

NorthOf45 said:

Catherine3678ab said:

$500 is the max for a gift card, so how can we go over? Anyway, I tried a $500 gift card and you get the 15% in the cart. Just a matter of correcting the text...

Will report. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

Is there supposed to be a debut DAZ+ new release today? Up until today there has been one every day during the sale; but I'm not seeing one today.

Charlie Judge said:

Is there supposed to be a debut DAZ+ new release today? Up until today there has been one every day during the sale; but I'm not seeing one today.

i see it under additional new releases, ES3D Natalie HD for Genesis 9. 

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

It doesn't appear, at least for me, on the main store page. Why is it getting harder to find PC new releases, they are more and more hidden away and lost. You would have thought that as its the PC anniversary sale they might be a bit more prominant.

Checked the news letter and the link to ES3D Natalie HD for Genesis 9 does not show her as a PC just a DO

scorpio said:

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

It doesn't appear, at least for me, on the main store page. Why is it getting harder to find PC new releases, they are more and more hidden away and lost. You would have thought that as its the PC anniversary sale they might be a bit more prominant.

she is on the front page as well. 

Cris Palomino said:

scorpio said:

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

She's not a PC item 

scorpio said:

Cris Palomino said:

scorpio said:

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

She's not a PC item 

Oh, sorry, I misread what you were saying, my bad. 

edited October 2023

I saw her but she is not a DAZ+ item and doesn't appear to have the lower pricing of a DAZ+ item. So, the question still remains: should there be a debut new DAZ+ item today?

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Charlie Judge said:

I saw her but she is not a DAZ+ item and doesn't appear to have the lower pricing of a DAZ+ item. So, the question still remains: should there be a debut new DAZ+ item today?

Actually it is. I let Jack know that it didn't show as Daz+ and he said he was fixing it. 

Charlie Judge said:

Update: ES3D Natalie now appears to have been changed to a DAZ+ item with DAZ+ pricing. Thanks. 

• Cris Palomino said:

NorthOf45 said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Will report. 

And it's fixed. 500 was changed to 400.

Divine Deals. The promo says "Coupon Code usable once per customer"...

What Coupon Code?

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited October 2023

Among the '50% OFF Daz+ Items' selection, they are 7 items that are not identified as Daz+. The 10 % discount and the 25 % Door Buster discount apply without a fuss, but is it normal to have non Daz+ items in that selection ?

Post edited by Elor on
This discussion has been closed.