Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Elor said:

felis said:

Shouldn't token reduce 'Daz for a day' items?

No, they don't according to the small text after their section:

* Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply.
    Discount does not stack with other offers.
    Discount will appear in cart.
    Cannot be used to discount items already owned.

Thank you. Had forgot my magnifying glass. 

• Are anyone else's monthly coupons not working?

• felis said:

Elor said:

felis said:

Shouldn't token reduce 'Daz for a day' items?

No, they don't according to the small text after their section:

* Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply.
    Discount does not stack with other offers.
    Discount will appear in cart.
    Cannot be used to discount items already owned.

Thank you. Had forgot my magnifying glass. 

That was added later, since people were (demonstrably) getting confiused.

• Ariphaos said:

Are anyone else's monthly coupons not working?

Not working at all or not working correctly?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Filling Food Items (https://www.daz3d.com/cheery-meals) should give 70% off if one has any New Release over $5 in the cart.

I have Dain 9 Pro Bundle in the cart, but I get only about Extra 50% off the listed price and it does stack with other discounts, not that anyone minds the stacking, as fixed 70% off would not be good enough discount on it's own anyways. 

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

Ariphaos said:

I tried using one of mine last night and it didn't work gave up and emptied cart. It would either only take off a couple of dollars or say invalid. 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214
    edited October 2023

PerttiA said:

Filling Food Items (https://www.daz3d.com/cheery-meals) should give 70% off if one has any New Release over $5 in the cart.

I have Dain 9 Pro Bundle in the cart, but I get only about Extra 50% off the listed price and it does stack with other discounts, not that anyone minds the stacking, as fixed 70% off would not be good enough discount on it's own anyways. 

With the new item in the cart, I showed 50% off the food items, and after the coupon SNACK-ATTACK, received further discounts. You are not getting these? I used a debut, I'll go back and try a non-debut, what did you have?

edit: still new gave the discount as well

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

With the new item in the cart, I showed 50% off the food items, and after the coupon SNACK-ATTACK, received further discounts. You are not getting these? I used a debut, I'll go back and try a non-debut, what did you have?

[Embarrased] Forgot... blush

But, the text for the offer is still not correct and the discount is not following the rules set by the offer and the fine print.
    If one reads the text and the fine print, it is essentially saying that the items get a fixed 70% off discount, no stacking with other discounts.

Now with the code applied, I get 92% off for DO items without using tokens and 95% off DO items when using 8 tokens - If this is how the offer is supposed to work, then it is worth looking into, but the text is still wrong and misleading.

PerttiA said:

Somethings seem to work and gget 70% others only get 50% the Medina Souk 2 ffor example. 

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Could you please address the problems with the daz+ coupons. Thank you

scorpio said:

Ariphaos said:

I tried using one of mine last night and it didn't work gave up and emptied cart. It would either only take off a couple of dollars or say invalid. 

If you could show a cart so we can try to replicate to see if it is something not working in general or possibly specific to products chosen. 

Cris Palomino said:

scorpio said:

Ariphaos said:

If you could show a cart so we can try to replicate to see if it is something not working in general or possibly specific to products chosen. 

I did that in the thread in the +forum. Ive emptied the cart and that sale day is over so its too late - but i'm not the only one having problems.

scorpio said:

Cris Palomino said:

scorpio said:

Ariphaos said:

I did that in the thread in the +forum. Ive emptied the cart and that sale day is over so its too late - but i'm not the only one having problems.

I'll take a look at that forum. Dealing with a few things so give me a few. 

scorpio said:

Cris Palomino said:

scorpio said:

Ariphaos said:

Checked with Jack and unfortunately this is a case for putting in a ticket. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

scorpio said:

PerttiA said:

Somethings seem to work and gget 70% others only get 50% the Medina Souk 2 ffor example. 

Left my cart with some of the items from the food selection from this morning (European time), now come back after a few hours and the prices have basically doubled?? Harvest Feast f.i. was 1.35 with the coupon, a new item and 2 tokens and is now 2.70 or thereabouts. What's going on?

tsroemi said:

scorpio said:

PerttiA said:

Left my cart with some of the items from the food selection from this morning (European time), now come back after a few hours and the prices have basically doubled?? Harvest Feast f.i. was 1.35 with the coupon, a new item and 2 tokens and is now 2.70 or thereabouts. What's going on?

Edit: I see, suddenly, only some items stack, others don't, and the tokens also don't apply anymore, just as they don't apply to DA+ anymore - great, way to go, DAZ! Customers just love this kind of stuff! Aaaand emptying the cart ... 

• tsroemi said:

tsroemi said:

scorpio said:

PerttiA said:

Edit: I see, suddenly, only some items stack, others don't, and the tokens also don't apply anymore, just as they don't apply to DA+ anymore - great, way to go, DAZ! Customers just love this kind of stuff! Aaaand emptying the cart ... 

The fine print said no stacking, but there was initially some stacking. That was turned off, hence the price change.

Cris Palomino said:

scorpio said:

Cris Palomino said:

scorpio said:

Ariphaos said:

Checked with Jack and unfortunately this is a case for putting in a ticket. 

No i'm not putting in a ticket I'm just not going to spend, if Daz want me to spend then make sure the advertisments are followed, the offers honoured and coupons work without the customer having to resort to contacting customer service - thats just a crazy way to run a business.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028
    edited October 2023

I tried to download with DIM the Dain 9 Pro Bundle, along with some of the texture sets and the door buster hair and they downloaded without metadata. The little symbol in DIM that shows metadata is included in light grey. I verified that the files otherwise did download correctly into Daz Studio. I requested metadata but to no effect. I then uninstalled and reinstalled and again, no metadata. 17 products. I will follow-up with a report to Customer Service but I wanted to warn others.

Update: Before I could get started on a report, I tested the download on my Mac OS and it was okay, and just now running it on my Win 10 desktop, and it is also okay. So it looks like Daz found out and fixed it fast. Thanks for the quick fix.

Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

Hm-m, I don't think the DAZ+ for a Day carousel matches the contents of the linked page. Looks like the list is still yesterday's crop.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323
    edited October 2023

Please Clarify "Build Your Own Daz + For A Day"

I don't get it. It's no different than a normal Daz + for a Day... unless I'm missing something? I look for some sort of clue - I mean, it's labeled as the main sale of the day and I don't see nay difference. Small selection of stuff. Different stuff... but it doesn't look like I get to build my own. What's with this Daz + sale this year anyways? It's... odd.

Earlier in the sale, they had Daz + Items on sale - 50%, but only if you're Not a Daz + Member?

Is Daz trying to get us to leave or something? I really don't get this years anniversary sale at all. It's a paid-dues membership, yet we have to buy all of this stuff to get the great discounts? 

Argh... I hate it when I'm upset with Daz 3d! I'm a fanboy!

Post edited by Dartanbeck on

Dartanbeck said:

I don't get it. It's no different than a normal Daz + for a Day... unless I'm missing something? I look for some sort of clue - I mean, it's labeled as the main sale of the day and I don't see nay difference. Small selection of stuff. Different stuff... but it doesn't look like I get to build my own. What's with this Daz + sale this year anyways? It's... odd.

Earlier in the sale, they had Daz + Items on sale - 50%, but only if you're Not a Daz + Member?

Is Daz trying to get us to leave or something? I really don't get this years anniversary sale at all. It's a paid-dues membership, yet we have to buy all of this stuff to get the great discounts? 

I don't understand it either, it's annoyingly unclear. Also, I have a coupon for 10% 'my entire order' through Sunday, and so far, nothing changes in the cart at all. Can't say I'm surprised.  

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

Dartanbeck said:

It's just the standard 50% discount Daz+ members are currently getting on Daz Originals and that non members would too get if they subscribed: the link in this banner leads to the Daz+ subscribtion page.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

Elor said:

Dartanbeck said:

It's just the standard 50% discount Daz+ members are currently getting on Daz Originals and that non members would too get if they subscribed: the link in this banner leads to the Daz+ subscribtion page.

That's not right though. Daz + For A Day drops prices down to Daz + Item pricing - much deeper than 50% off!

tsroemi said:

Dartanbeck said:

I don't understand it either, it's annoyingly unclear. Also, I have a coupon for 10% 'my entire order' through Sunday, and so far, nothing changes in the cart at all. Can't say I'm surprised.  

It's the sales title and not a unique category or anything, is our understanding. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,842

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Dartanbeck said:

It's the sales title and not a unique category or anything, is our understanding. 

And does that make any sense to you? It is just a sale title that implies a lot and means nothing?

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Dartanbeck said:

And does that make any sense to you? It is just a sale title that implies a lot and means nothing?

Yeah, "Build your own bundle" suggests that one can pick a selection (a bundle) that one can buy at even better discount than the items would otherwise have. 

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited October 2023

Dartanbeck said:

That's not right though. Daz + For A Day drops prices down to Daz + Item pricing - much deeper than 50% off!

Maybe we're not speaking about the same thing ? I'm speaking about this banner

It seems to be the only part were non Daz+ members are quoted in relation to a 50% discount on this page.

banner.png
    639 x 260 - 24K
    Post edited by Elor on

tsroemi said:

Dartanbeck said:

Yea I've got that but am also not seeing any extra discount in the cart - can this banner be explained please. 

Elor said:

Dartanbeck said:

Maybe we're not speaking about the same thing ? I'm speaking about this banner

It seems to be the only part were non Daz+ members are quoted in relation to a 50% discount on this page.

No, it's a message to Daz+ members "Get an extra 50% off Daz Originals"

Then there is a separate note for those that are not Daz+ members, that they can join Daz+ and even get a 30% off discount on the membership fee (discount not limited to new members)

This discussion has been closed.