Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,792
    edited October 2023

I have this banner, but it only works up till 10 items. If you put 11 Zeddicus items in your cart, they all lose all other discounts like tokens and discounts for having a new item and go to a straight 70% off. 

IMG_0027.jpeg
    1290 x 934 - 281K
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214
    edited October 2023

Wonderland said:

I have this banner, but it only works up till 10 items. If you put 11 Zeddicus items in your cart, they all lose all other discounts like tokens and discounts for having a new item and go to a straight 70% off. 

I have the banner, let me try it. 

Ok, will report, as it did drop with 11.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,842

It also makes no sense to say 3-4 for 60% off then 5-9 for 60% off.

barbult said:

It also makes no sense to say 3-4 for 60% off then 5-9 for 60% off.

Yep, noted that, thanks. 

Text has been fixed. 3-4 is 60%, 5-9 is 65% and any 10 is 70%. Was not meant to go beyond 10.

• felis said:

There is no readme for this product https://www.daz3d.com/fe-dforce-punk-street-outfit-and-poses-for-genesis-8-females

Reporting, thank you.

• EtaminEtamin Posts: 129

Today's doorbuster PA maizie hair  https://www.daz3d.com/pa-mazie-hair-for-genesis-9 is full price in the cart, not $1

• The sale is coming up with the wrong day. This is today's doorbuster, which is not what comes up when you click the banner. 

• EtaminEtamin Posts: 129

butterflyfish said:

The sale is coming up with the wrong day. This is today's doorbuster, which is not what comes up when you click the banner. 

Thank you!  Yes, it looks like it is showing tomorrow's DO bundle, with items all blank and price $NaN.

Today's debut new are showing as still new.

• Etamin said:

butterflyfish said:

The sale is coming up with the wrong day. This is today's doorbuster, which is not what comes up when you click the banner. 

Thank you!  Yes, it looks like it is showing tomorrow's DO bundle, with items all blank and price $NaN.

Today's debut new are showing as still new.

You're very welcome. smiley 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436
    edited October 2023

Looks like tomorrow's sale page is up a little early. Kind of confusing, still 6 hours of shopping left today...

ETA: ...and back to normal

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

Today it also happened to me: Instead of 20% discount for 4 tokens that expire on Sunday and Monday I got less than 8%. In my cart there are 2 Debut items and 6 D+FAD items. With a total of $25.24, that should be $5.04 off. That's $20.20, isn't it? But $23.17 is charged. So what's going on? Does Daz think that their customers have a similarly adventurous understanding of maths as they seem to have from time to time? Nowhere does it say that any items other than GCs are excluded from the Token discount. But of course it's no problem for me to empty my cart.

caravelle said:

Today it also happened to me: Instead of 20% discount for 4 tokens that expire on Sunday and Monday I got less than 8%. In my cart there are 2 Debut items and 6 D+FAD items. With a total of $25.24, that should be $5.04 off. That's $20.20, isn't it? But $23.17 is charged. So what's going on? Does Daz think that their customers have a similarly adventurous understanding of maths as they seem to have from time to time? Nowhere does it say that any items other than GCs are excluded from the Token discount. But of course it's no problem for me to empty my cart.

you'll need to put in a ticket, please. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386
    edited October 2023

caravelle said:

D+FAD are excluded, it says " Discount does not stack with other offers" under the carousel.

And for the record, items in FastGrab would be excluded too.

Post edited by Leana on
    edited October 2023

Leana said:

caravelle said:

D+FAD are excluded, it says " Discount does not stack with other offers" under the carousel.

And for the record, items in FastGrab would be excluded too.

Leena, thanks for catching what I didn't. Sorry, yes, as Leena says. 

Also, showing your carts can be helpful if we need to replicate an issue.

Thank you, Leana and Cris. After all, one does not automatically associate this small-print message with D+FAD. Now I see what I can well do without in my order...

• evacynevacyn Posts: 963
    edited October 2023

Under "30% OFF Debut New Releases" on today's sale page, the "Buy Death 9 or any of her bundles to get EXTRA DEALS here" link goes to the Gift Card page.

Post edited by evacyn on

evacyn said:

Under "30% OFF Debut New Releases" on today's sale page, the "Buy Death 9 or any of her bundles to get EXTRA DEALS here" link goes to the Gift Card page.

Reported. Fortunately there is a splash on the front page for the bundles. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

The "product informations" section in the readme for Death 9 should probably be updated, it starts with "+THE DESCRIPTION GOES HERE.+" wink

• Leana said:

The "product informations" section in the readme for Death 9 should probably be updated, it starts with "+THE DESCRIPTION GOES HERE.+" wink

Thanks, I will point it out.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

There is also a small mistake on measurements for the 'Death 9 HD Apocalypse Add-On'.

I'm hopeless when it come to converting inches to centimeters, but I'm fairly sure that 29.3" is a bigger number than 22.5" and should be converter to a number higher than 57.1 cm, no to 14.5 cm laugh

• Bust Circumference: 29.3" (14.5 cm)
    • Waist Circumference: 22.5" (57.1 cm)
    • Low Hip Circumference: 32.9" (83.5 cm)

https://www.daz3d.com/death-9-hd-apocalypse-add-on

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

Elor said:

There is also a small mistake on measurements for the 'Death 9 HD Apocalypse Add-On'.

I'm hopeless when it come to converting inches to centimeters, but I'm fairly sure that 29.3" is a bigger number than 22.5" and should be converter to a number higher than 57.1 cm, no to 14.5 cm laugh

Yes. 29.3" equals 74.4 cm. 

• Charlie Judge said:

Elor said:

Yes. 29.3" equals 74.4 cm. 

Reported, thank you.

edited October 2023

For the last several days the Daz site has been really wonky on an iPad Pro. Sometimes the page goes totally white after a quick flash of seeing the page and clicking on promos make the page flicker then go white. Anyone else have this problem? This happenned on two different ipads.

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526

Wonderland said:

For the last several days the Daz site has been really wonky on an iPad Pro. Sometimes the page goes totally white after a quick flash of seeing the page and clicking on promos make the page flicker then go white. Anyone else have this problem? This happenned on two different ipads.

I have an iPad Pro (10.5 inch) on version 16.6.1 and haven't had any issues or the problem you discribed. Maybe reboot it or try and update the version if you're not on the latest available? I think that fixed it for me when I had a weird issue in the past. 

edited October 2023

Wonderland said:

I presently use my ipad the most and am typing this on my ipad. Was also about to ask if the ios is up to date.

Shimrian said:

Wonderland said:

I have an iPad Pro (10.5 inch) on version 16.6.1 and haven't had any issues or the problem you discribed. Maybe reboot it or try and update the version if you're not on the latest available? I think that fixed it for me when I had a weird issue in the past. 

iOS 17.x has caused quite a mess on my iPhone; that's why I don't have System 17 on my iPad yet. But one should have the latest iPad 16 update - if 'only' for security reasons.

edited October 2023

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

I presently use my ipad the most and am typing this on my ipad. Was also about to ask if the ios is up to date.

i think i had too many tabs open. After I closed tabs restarted safari, it started working again, laugh

BUT I still have this problem with tokens. I have no idea when they actually expire. So far the countdown in red showed when some were going to expire although I never knew how many because the dates were so wrong and now I'm really confused with this. It's current,y 12:40 AM Daz time Saturday morning, still Friday night here. 

IMG_0038.jpeg
    1165 x 1142 - 528K

Wonderland said:

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

i think i had too many tabs open. After I closed tabs restarted safari, it started working again, laugh

BUT I still have this problem with tokens. I have no idea when they actually expire. So far the countdown in red showed when some were going to expire although I never knew how many because the dates were so wrong and now I'm really confused with this. It's current,y 12:40 AM Daz time Saturday morning, still Friday night here. 

Sending inquiry 

This discussion has been closed.