Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited October 2023

The returning doorbusters are advertised at $2.99 and show in the store as $2.99 with no requirement for other purchases but show in my cart as $3.99

I've signed out, cleared the cache and signed in again with no difference

Previous doorbusters2.png
    1475 x 555 - 556K
    Previous doorbusters.png
    1781 x 1007 - 1M
    Mycart.png
    813 x 734 - 125K
    Post edited by kimh on
  • kimh said:

The returning doorbusters are advertised at $2.99 and show in the store as $2.99 with no requirement for other purchases but show in my cart as $3.99

I've signed out, cleared the cache and signed in again with no difference

Loks as if it is applying the standard Doorbuster $3.9/$2.49 with deburt/still new - I susepct that is intended (you don't usually get catch-ups for less than the initial run) but we have flagged it for checking.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

Thanks Richard, it is fixed now. Showing as 2.99 in the cart

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited October 2023

It looks like the sale isn't quite working properly. According to what it's been doing the past few days, the hand poses in the cart below should be at something like 51% off (30% off plus an additional 30%, as stated in the sales terms). No idea what Colorful Impasse should be, but less than it's showing, I think.

sales terme

cart

sales_2023-10-29.jpg
    1034 x 419 - 74K
    cart_2023-10-29.jpg
    888 x 433 - 48K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

vwrangler said:

It looks like the sale isn't quite working properly. According to what it's been doing the past few days, the hand poses in the cart below should be at something like 51% off (30% off plus an additional 30%, as stated in the sales terms). No idea what Colorful Impasse should be, but less than it's showing, I think.

One doesn't get the "PLUS an extra 50% off¥* any Non-new releases and their Licenses" either.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

vwrangler said:

sales terme

cart

+1! frown

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

vwrangler said:

sales terme

cart

Have sent inquiry 

Please try your carts again.

Cris Palomino said:

Seems to be working now. 

Cris Palomino said:

Looks fine now. Thanks!

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

Cris Palomino said:

Thank you; it's ok now!

• TogireTogire Posts: 408

Same problem with the "Colorful Impasse"

It is supposed to be a "Still New" release, but it does not trigger the 50% off discount (nor the extra 30% off on itself).

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 20-52-03 Daz 3D.png
    1218 x 425 - 121K
  • Togire said:

Same problem with the "Colorful Impasse"

It is supposed to be a "Still New" release, but it does not trigger the 50% off discount (nor the extra 30% off on itself).

What dscounts are you expecting? Some of the Still new, including the xtra 50%, are on other things - the extra 50% in particular is on non-new items.

• TogireTogire Posts: 408
    edited October 2023

This is part of the still new items and they are supposed to add an extra 30% to new item (this happened all month long). The discount should be 30% (new) + 30% (still new) + 50% (DO)= 75% not 65%. And there is not the 50% off on non-new assets.

If I add another still or debut new relase, it works properly. and the price drops to 75%off

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 23-22-51 Daz 3D.png
    1423 x 502 - 152K
    Post edited by Togire on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305
    edited October 2023

I'm seeing the same - as far as I can see none of the Debut Items from yesterday (October 29th) are getting the extra 30% off.  

ETA: Actually, it's just the ones from yesterday which do not appear in the "View All Items" page https://www.daz3d.com/still-new-13681#order=popular^1&filtered=1

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • A bit late to flag it up, I will but you probably need to open tickets - or risk the offer still being good tomorrow.

It looks like part of today's sale page is mislabeled. What I'm guessing should be the 4 Horsemen Starter Bundle has been labeled as the 4 Horsemen Pro Bundle; the pro bundle is listed twice, but the second one has half as many items.

Can anyone verify, if they are in one of the targeted orange banner groups for tonight, if their onsite coupon for the Horsemen bundle is working (or any of the other bundles in the offer)?

edited October 2023

HORSEMEN-20 gets a "Coupon code is not valid" for me with the Horsemen Pro Bundle in the cart.

vwrangler said:

HORSEMEN-20 gets a "Coupon code is not valid" for me.

thanks 

Cris Palomino said:

Can anyone verify, if they are in one of the targeted orange banner groups for tonight, if their onsite coupon for the Horsemen bundle is working (or any of the other bundles in the offer)?

The coupon works if one puts the Horseman Bundle AND one of the character bundles in the cart.

The Horseman bundle alone doesn't take the coupon

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

The coupon works if one puts the Horseman Bundle AND one of the character bundles in the cart.

The Horseman bundle alone doesn't take the coupon

Have passed this on, thank you. 

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

I don't even get a message as to why the bundle failed (and I have banner). I will test with extra bundle.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

OK, the coupon works with Horsemen + another pro bundle from banner (which I don't want): so it doesn't seem to match what the banner actually says.

The disclaimer is where one realizes that you need the horsemen plus at least one of the character bundles together to get the discounts. This has been brought to Daz' attention.

edited October 2023

The message in the mailbox now says:

The 4 Horsemen Pro Bundle must be in your cart with the other pro bundle for the discount to apply.
    Discount valid for intended recipients only.
    Cannot be used to discount items already owned.

So if you already own the other bundles (Karmen, Zack, Dain, Death), you don't get the discount.

The orange banner itself has disappeared.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

Is Horse 3 included with the Pro bundle, its not listed but its alos not listed as a requirment or a compatable figure?

scorpio said:

Is Horse 3 included with the Pro bundle, its not listed but its alos not listed as a requirment or a compatable figure?

Horse 3 is not included. If you check the items in the bundle, Horse 3 is listed as required product. 

HorsemenPro.PNG
    852 x 138 - 18K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

PerttiA said:

scorpio said:

Horse 3 is not included. If you check the items in the bundle, Horse 3 is listed as required product. 

Sorry but I can't see anywhere where Horse 3 is listed as a requirment. Yes it says 'for Horse 3' but that doesn't mean Horse 3 isn't included. It should list it as a requirment and as a compatable figure.

scorpio said:

PerttiA said:

scorpio said:

Sorry but I can't see anywhere where Horse 3 is listed as a requirment. Yes it says 'for Horse 3' but that doesn't mean Horse 3 isn't included. It should list it as a requirment and as a compatable figure.

I will report and inquire. 

This discussion has been closed.