Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

The Aeon Soul Metro Style Mega Set promo is still in the rotating banner, but it just goes to the basic shop page today. Is it still supposesd to be there?

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

For the wishlist sale, it says item has to be in your wishlist prior to today. What happens if you play cart jenga and remove something from your cart, put it back in your wishlist and then decide to put it back? I don't want to experiment in case I screw something up. 

• Wonderland said:

For the wishlist sale, it says item has to be in your wishlist prior to today. What happens if you play cart jenga and remove something from your cart, put it back in your wishlist and then decide to put it back? I don't want to experiment in case I screw something up. 

Putting an item in your cart doesn't remove it from your wishlist (unlike some other stores).

stelari said:

Wonderland said:

Putting an item in your cart doesn't remove it from your wishlist (unlike some other stores).

I meant putting it in your cart, changing your mind, putting it back in your wishlist, then changing your mind again and re-adding it. I often add things, remove them and maybe re-add them later as I'm making a final decision. 

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,506

vwrangler said:

It looks like the banner for the Aeon Soul sale has been put together incorrectly. Clicking on the banner just refreshes the store page. From the looks of it, the banner is apparently supposed to go to the URL daz3d.com/metro-style-set, but that auto-refreshes to the main store page instead of whatever the sale page is supposed to be.

I know someone said it was fixed above, but I'm still having an issue here... maybe it hasn't been propagated to all servers yet?

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

stelari said:

Wonderland said:

In the cart, there is a heart icon that removes it from the cart and puts it in your wishlist (if it wasn't there before). I do not know if it resets the date added for items that were already in the wishlist, though.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

Wonderland said:

stelari said:

Wonderland said:

I meant putting it in your cart, changing your mind, putting it back in your wishlist, then changing your mind again and re-adding it. I often add things, remove them and maybe re-add them later as I'm making a final decision. 

Can't you just delete it from the cart and it will just stay in your wishlist?

NorthOf45 said:

stelari said:

Wonderland said:

In the cart, there is a heart icon that removes it from the cart and puts it in your wishlist (if it wasn't there before). I do not know if it resets the date added for items that were already in the wishlist, though.

I know. That is my question. Does it reset the date. 

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

Wonderland said:

You can check it yourself, but adding an item to the cart doesn't remove it from your wishlist and there is no need to send it back to your wishlist from your cart: you can simply remove it from your cart by using the 'X' on the right of each item.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

Cross-posting rulez!

Adding or removing it from the cart does not remove it from the wishlist. Only after you purchase it does it get removed. (Sometimes, very rarely, it even stays in the wishlist after you buy it.)

I don't think people are understanding my question. Like right now I have something from my wishlist in my cart that I may put back into my wishlist and move another item up that may get a better discount. But if I put that item back into my wishlist, it may count as having put it in today and not count as being in my wishlist prior to today if I change my mind. 

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526

Wonderland said:

I don't think people are understanding my question. Like right now I have something from my wishlist in my cart that I may put back into my wishlist and move another item up that may get a better discount. But if I put that item back into my wishlist, it may count as having put it in today and not count as being in my wishlist prior to today if I change my mind. 

Putting it in your cart does not remove from your wishlist and whether you use the heart or the x will not change the date it was added. I do this all the time and I just tested it out and it works. The only way it's removed is if you uncheck the heart from the product page or you actual wishlist (and wait for it to be removed).

Shimrian said:

Wonderland said:

Putting it in your cart does not remove from your wishlist and whether you use the heart or the x will not change the date it was added. I do this all the time and I just tested it out and it works. The only way it's removed is if you uncheck the heart from the product page or you actual wishlist (and wait for it to be removed).

OK, I finally risked it, and yes, removing it from the cart back into the wishlist and then back into the cart again does still count as a previous wishlist item. Whew. That was exhausting lol. 

edited November 2023

Wonderland said:

We don't understand your process: an item doesn't leave a wishlist when it's added to the cart, so there is no need to add it to your wishlist when you're removing it from your cart, you can do it with the X. On this screenshot, it's the third time I'm adding Victoria 8 to my cart and each time, I added it from my wishlist and removed it from my cart by clicking on the 'X' showed by the green overlay: it never left my wishlist during the whole test and the discount applied to it each time.

wishlist.jpg
    730 x 483 - 47K
    Post edited by Elor on

Wonderland said:

We understood your question. We have suggested that you do not need to put the item back in your wishlist, because it was never removed from your wishlist. Putting it in the cart does not move it out of your wishlist unless you actually purchase it. If you no longer want the item in your cart, click the X to remove it from your cart. It will just STAY in your wishlist.

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,411

daz+ coupon is not working as it should. Item is listed with 6.15 price,  but when I add the coupon, it does not take 6,- away, only 2,40.

Unbenannt.png
    1260 x 974 - 195K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

Wonderland said:

stelari said:

Wonderland said:

I had a similar question and added something to my cart from my wishlist and then decided not to get it and added it back to wishlist and it didn't reset it when I added it back. That was just my experience though.

cherpenbeck said:

daz+ coupon is not working as it should. Item is listed with 6.15 price,  but when I add the coupon, it does not take 6,- away, only 2,40.

I tried the coupon on several other DO's, new and old and it deducted properly. Can you post another screenshot of the cart itself without the box over the pricing showing the product preview?

edited November 2023

frank0314 said:

cherpenbeck said:

I tried the coupon on several other DO's, new and old and it deducted properly. Can you post another screenshot of the cart itself without the box over the pricing showing the product preview?

Scrappy Motorcycle shows as $15.37 in the store for me. Perhaps it was a Lightning Deal for the other user at the time. That is what the screenshot looks like (the 4 product Lightning Deals carousel when when the browser window is narrow). Do coupons work properly with Lightning Deals these days? There have been problems in the past. These coupon issues never seem to get corrected. Users are just told to file tickets. 

Post edited by barbult on
    edited November 2023

The coupon issues are typically always fixed the same day they are reported. On most occasions depending on the time of day Daz's time, it's typically fixed within an hour or two. We do however forget to mention they have been fixed sometimes. We just tell people in the meantime until it is fixed, and you make the purchase to submit a ticket if it doesn't apply properly. We will however make more of a conscious effort to be sure to report to you guys that it has been fixed

Post edited by frank0314 on

frank0314 said:

The coupon issues are typically always fixed the same day they are reported. On most occasions depending on the time of day Daz's time, it's typically fixed within an hour or two. We do however forget to mention they have been fixed sometimes. We just tell people in the meantime until it is fixed, and you make the purchase to submit a ticket if it doesn't apply properly. We will however make more of a conscious effort to be sure to report to you guys that it has been fixed

Thanks. I didn't see an answer to the question about whether those Daz+ coupons work correctly with Lightning Deals.

Well, I can't get an answer about Daz+ coupons on Lightning Deals, so I'll try another question about them. If there are new deals every 3 hours, how is the current deal valid for more than 3 hours? Does this have something to do with daylight savings time? It shouldn't, because that doesn't go into effect until 2 AM.

Screenshot 2023-11-04 204948.jpg
    877 x 645 - 100K
  • cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,411

It was a lightning deal, and as I did not expect the issue to be solved during the time the deal was still active, I canceled my cart. It's not something I was desperate to own. But ...

... nearly every sale with DAZ has some issues now. Did not happen like this in earlier years.

• barbult said:

Well, I can't get an answer about Daz+ coupons on Lightning Deals, so I'll try another question about them. If there are new deals every 3 hours, how is the current deal valid for more than 3 hours? Does this have something to do with daylight savings time? It shouldn't, because that doesn't go into effect until 2 AM.

It does sometimes seem to glitch, I have a couple of times had the next deal due in a day or so.

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

It does sometimes seem to glitch, I have a couple of times had the next deal due in a day or so.

OK, thanks. This is the first time I've seen something over 3 hours, but I admit I don't check them frequently. For some strange reason, I usually forget about them.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012
    edited November 2023

NM, just realised that it's still Saturday in Utah

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012
    edited November 2023

Do they know in Utah, what the time it is there?

I'm 9 hours ahead of them (standard time, UTC+2), but the token count down still works as if the difference was only 8 hours.
    The Lightning Deals used to change at Daz midnight and now they change an hour earlier.
    The promo "Shop&Save Extravaganza" also says "Offer expires at 13:59 MDT (UTC-6)"
    I thought Salt Lake City is now in MST (UTC-7)

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,806
    edited November 2023

PerttiA said:

I'm 9 hours ahead of them (standard time, UTC+2), but the token count down still works as if the difference was only 8 hours.
    The Lightning Deals used to change at Daz midnight and now they change an hour earlier.
    The promo "Shop&Save Extravaganza" also says "Offer expires at 13:59 MDT (UTC-6)"

Daylight Savings Time ended yesterday in the US...

Post edited by WandW on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited November 2023

WandW said:

PerttiA said:

And with the end of Daylight Savings time the end time for tokens was changed from 06:00UTC to 07:00UTC 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    edited November 2023

WandW said:

When DST was active in both Europe and Utah, Lightning Deals changed at 0:00AM, 3:00AM, etc, Utah time and a new day started at 0.00AM.

When DST was only active in Utah (Europe ended it sooner), Lightning Deals still refreshed at 0:00AM, 3:00AM, etc Utah time which means that, of course, the refresh happened an hour sooner in Europe. A new day (and all the sales starting at 0:00AM) also happened one hour sooner in Europe (but still at 0:00AM in Utah).

Now that DST ended in both areas, Lightning Deals are refreshing at 11:00PM, 2:00AM, etc Utah time which is strange and a bit annoying.

Post edited by Elor on
This discussion has been closed.