Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386
    edited October 2023

scorpio said:

PerttiA said:

scorpio said:

Is Horse 3 included with the Pro bundle, its not listed but its alos not listed as a requirment or a compatable figure?

Horse 3 is not included. If you check the items in the bundle, Horse 3 is listed as required product. 

Sorry but I can't see anywhere where Horse 3 is listed as a requirment. Yes it says 'for Horse 3' but that doesn't mean Horse 3 isn't included. It should list it as a requirment and as a compatable figure.

I see "Required Products: Daz Horse 3" on the individual product pages for the various components. I agree it should be listed as required on the bundle page too though.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

vwrangler said:

The message in the mailbox now says:

The 4 Horsemen Pro Bundle must be in your cart with the other pro bundle for the discount to apply.
    Discount valid for intended recipients only.
    Cannot be used to discount items already owned.

So if you already own the other bundles (Karmen, Zack, Dain, Death), you don't get the discount.

The orange banner itself has disappeared.

WOW! What a real slap in the face that is to us loyal cusrtomers who have already purchased all the other Pro bundlesnono angry 

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,313
    edited October 2023

Charlie Judge said:

vwrangler said:

The 4 Horsemen Pro Bundle must be in your cart with the other pro bundle for the discount to apply.

So if you already own the other bundles (Karmen, Zack, Dain, Death), you don't get the discount.

WOW! What a real slap in the face that is to us loyal cusrtomers who have already purchased all the other Pro bundlesnono angry 

I have three of the four bundles in question and don't have the fourth because I just don't need it. Not sure that I need the Horsemen bundle either, but for a sufficiently attractive discount I would've gotten it - I have all the other Daz Horse 3 items. I, too, will probably skip it for now.

Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on
  • Charlie Judge said:

vwrangler said:

I believe there should be an offer for people with all four bundles, are you saying you have them and are not getting anything?

• I had this and it worked

Unlock an extra 40% Off The 4 Horsemen Pro Bundle!

Use coupon code HORSEMEN-40
    to get an extra 40% off the 4 Horsemen Pro Bundle
    when you buy any 1+ 4 Horsemen Add-On

SHOP THE ADD-ONS

* Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited October 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

vwrangler said:

I believe there should be an offer for people with all four bundles, are you saying you have them and are not getting anything?

OOPS. My error. I thought I had them all; but I forgot that I only bought the Karmen 9 HD Starter bundle because I wasn't interested in the additional items in the Pro bundle.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • My orange banner coupon shows not valid in the cart

• AZDigitalArtist said:

My orange banner coupon shows not valid in the cart

If you have up to 20% of then it is for the Horsemen and one (or more, if you wish) of the eligible Pro bundles) - if you already have all four of the pro Bundles then it is the Horsemen plus one (or more) of today's add-ons for the bundle. Is that what you have?

• AZDigitalArtistAZDigitalArtist Posts: 784
    edited October 2023

Ok, no.  I just bought Death last night to use up my tokens, and I own Karmen.  I don't have the other two because I can't use them.  This is a strange way to reward customers.  Perhaps they should say x % off the other Gen 9 bundle(s) or off x-number of add-ons.

Post edited by AZDigitalArtist on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited October 2023

Gotta have at least 2 cups of tea before I can even understand the sales, lol

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Trying to check out with just the door busters, using PayPal, getting a 400 Response Code on a VMWare page.  Then no further.  Anyone else having trouble with PayPal?

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

AZDigitalArtist said:

Trying to check out with just the door busters, using PayPal, getting a 400 Response Code on a VMWare page.  Then no further.  Anyone else having trouble with PayPal?

Just checked out a cart with Paypal and it was fine.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

There is likely an error with the text for the 4-FOR-70 coupon:

4 For 70% Items

Use Coupon code 4-FOR-70 to get 22% off* up to 4 items

When I used it with a item from the selection in my cart, the discount on this item went from 30 % to 70 %, which is in line with the first line, but not with the second one.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

22 For 60% Items
    Use Coupon code 22-FOR-60 to get 60% off* up to 22 items
    * Coupon Code usable once per customer.
    Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply.
    Excludes New releases, Daz+ items, Gift Cards and memberships.

Does not give additional discount with tokens.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,792

There is nothing that says no stacking with the coupon so why aren't tokens working?

• PerttiA said:

22 For 60% Items

Coupon seems to work as intended. There is at least one instance (carrara) where the item was already over 70% so dropped to 70; may not be meant as part of the selection. This may be the case for similar products. Have sent an inquiry on this and the tokens. 

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

22 For 60% Items

Coupon seems to work as intended. There is at least one instance (carrara) where the item was already over 70% so dropped to 70; may not be meant as part of the selection. This may be the case for similar products. Have sent an inquiry on this and the tokens. 

Not getting Daz+ member's extra 30% off either on DO items 

Coupon.PNG
    850 x 658 - 124K
  • I'm ONLY getting the 70%. No extra for being a Daz+ member (so why bother to renew) and tokens do not work at all (fine print says nothing about stacking).

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,866

EXTRA-22 coupon showing as invalid. I chose something from the NEW RELEASES link that Daz provided, but the fine print says "excludes new releases;" so, what's the discount applied to?

xyer0 said:

EXTRA-22 coupon showing as invalid. I chose something from the NEW RELEASES link that Daz provided, but the fine print says "excludes new releases;" so, what's the discount applied to?

Non-new, non-Daz+ items (one item) 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,866

PerttiA said:

xyer0 said:

Non-new, non-Daz+ items (one item) 

Thanks, @PerttiA

• We have sent inquiries regarding the sales page.

Cris Palomino said:

We have sent inquiries regarding the sales page.

Yeah, and as expected, they just added "Discount does not stack"... No sale. 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

It looks like the banner for the Aeon Soul sale has been put together incorrectly. Clicking on the banner just refreshes the store page. From the looks of it, the banner is apparently supposed to go to the URL daz3d.com/metro-style-set, but that auto-refreshes to the main store page instead of whatever the sale page is supposed to be.

• vwrangler said:

It looks like the banner for the Aeon Soul sale has been put together incorrectly. Clicking on the banner just refreshes the store page. From the looks of it, the banner is apparently supposed to go to the URL daz3d.com/metro-style-set, but that auto-refreshes to the main store page instead of whatever the sale page is supposed to be.

Reported 

• And fixed.

• vwrangler said:

When the page refreshes you can scroll down and the items in question are shown along with all of the other latest new releases.  Thus giving you the option of viewing and purchasing them.

Hope this is helpful until DAZ getts the links fixed.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

The "Evermore" deal works as intended (I guess...) with 1 to 3 items in the cart. Adding a fourth items gives 50% off for the first three items, but nothing off for the fourth, even when it's to be "up to 60% off for UP TO FIVE items". It works as intended (I guess) with five in the cart.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,844

We've done some light pruning. Our apologies for any broken hedge debris, or if the thread is behaving a bit wonky smiley

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418
    edited November 2023

WISH-COME-TRUE doesn't work. And yes, I have checked all the exclusion criteria.

Sorry, I forgot the buy-in...blush

Post edited by caravelle on
This discussion has been closed.