Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Ok, items should be going to 80% now in that sale and should be up to 10 items.

• tsroemi said:

Hi y'all, the new sales banner says 'all categories are back', but they're not, really. Just some of them (characters are missing, for instance). Does this mean there's gonna be rounds every 8 hours again, or something else? Please clarify if possible. Thanks!

It would seem rotating categories would be correct though we are sending an inquiry as well. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Hi y'all, the new sales banner says 'all categories are back', but they're not, really. Just some of them (characters are missing, for instance). Does this mean there's gonna be rounds every 8 hours again, or something else? Please clarify if possible. Thanks!

It would seem rotating categories would be correct though we are sending an inquiry as well. 

Thank you! 

• So I was suppose to have 8 tokens expire at 2:18am EST, but when I logged in at 2:02am EST, they were already gone. What can I do?

• evacynevacyn Posts: 963

Just to confirm - the G3 coupon isn't limited by use? I don't see the typical 'limit once per customer...' disclaimer.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Jorune2112 said:

So I was suppose to have 8 tokens expire at 2:18am EST, but when I logged in at 2:02am EST, they were already gone. What can I do?

Tokens expire at Daz midnight, not 18 minutes past anything. 

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

It's still working in my cart after using it one time, so, it's likely not limited by use.

Elor said:

It's still working in my cart after using it one time, so, it's likely not limited by use.

Thanks for experimenting!

• Weird, the category discounts appear to be broken. They were working as expected after Daz midnight, and possibly as recently as a few minutes ago, but now no discount is occurring - not at 1-4 items from one category in the cart, nor at 5+.

• paulawp (marahzen) said:

Weird, the category discounts appear to be broken. They were working as expected after Daz midnight, and possibly as recently as a few minutes ago, but now no discount is occurring - not at 1-4 items from one category in the cart, nor at 5+.

Could it be the categories that just changed an hour ago? Seems to be the same 8-hour shift as before, yet I don't see that listed on sale page anymore.

I had a cart I was casually messing with and suddenly saw an expiration warning two hours ago.

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,313
    edited November 2023

Astraffel said:

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Weird, the category discounts appear to be broken. They were working as expected after Daz midnight, and possibly as recently as a few minutes ago, but now no discount is occurring - not at 1-4 items from one category in the cart, nor at 5+.

Could it be the categories that just changed an hour ago? Seems to be the same 8-hour shift as before, yet I don't see that listed on sale page anymore.

I had a cart I was casually messing with and suddenly saw an expiration warning two hours ago.

blush Yep. Well, that's embarrassing. I had refreshed all the pages except the launch page which I'd left open from last night. That's what I get for doing things first thing on a Saturday morning  ...

Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,874

Coupon code CLASSIC-GEMS doesn't appear to work no matter how many qualifying items I have in my cart.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

It's working for me but it's a pain to find items from my wishlist among that 40k long list: today would have been a great day to add a Wishlist filter blush

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,874

Damn it, just noticed that I was pulling items from the wrong sales page, "recent gems" instead of "classic gems".

Elor said:

It's working for me but it's a pain to find items from my wishlist among that 40k long list: today would have been a great day to add a Wishlist filter blush

Opera based browsers use an older version of the plugin, which still has the wishlist filter. Sometimes it comes right up, sometimes one needs to wait a few minutes before refreshing the page to get it.

• Some items in the "Recent Gems" section do not get the correct discount, for me dForce Lady Costanza for Genesis 9 and PT Viewpoint HDRI Lighting do not get the full discount despite them being on my wishlist for before yesterday. All other items in my cart do get the correct discount.

• Elor said:

Do they really expect of me to scroll through over 400 pages to find the few bargains I possibly could get from my wishlist? That is ridiculous!

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,348

Niffgor said:

Elor said:

Do they really expect of me to scroll through over 400 pages to find the few bargains I possibly could get from my wishlist? That is ridiculous!

Just browse your wish list, everything beyond a certain date (about 2 years old I think) will get the 79% discount 

edited November 2023

As a Daz+ member, one gets best discounts from Daz+ items, followed by DO items, the lists can be filtered to show only those even without DazDeals subscription.
    Filtering by low to high gives one the cheapest items first, filtering by DazStudio compatible items gets rid of the oldest items and items made for Bryce, Carrara, etc.
    Filtering by base character shows only items related to the chosen base character(s).

Sadly there is no filter for Environment, Architecture, Vehicles or Props on those lists...

Post edited by PerttiA on

Havos said:

Niffgor said:

Elor said:

Just browse your wish list, everything beyond a certain date (about 2 years old I think) will get the 79% discount 

But then one doesn't know, which offers they belong to and how to maximise the discount.

My current cart has items 87-93% off even if I remove the tokens, with the tokens they get 93-97% off and the whole cart ends up 91% off

edited November 2023

What I did is, I take the last and the first item on each list and put them in my wishlist. Everything in between is likely to be on the list you wishlist is sorted by release date. Worked quite well for the classic list.

The classic-gems coupon works at least twice, by the way, or did when I tried it.

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,313
    edited November 2023

PerttiA said:

Havos said:

Niffgor said:

Elor said:

But then one doesn't know, which offers they belong to and how to maximise the discount.

My current cart has items 87-93% off even if I remove the tokens, with the tokens they get 93-97% off and the whole cart ends up 91% off

Wrong thread. Sorry!

Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on

paulawp (marahzen) said:

PerttiA said:

Havos said:

Niffgor said:

Elor said:

I am good at math smiley but am not quite calculating the discounts correctly somehow. I think I am getting the "30% off cart if you have 3+ new items" wrong.

It's not just new items, but "3 or more ‘Magical’ New Releases to get an extra 30% off"
    If one picks the two, Ramses Ruins and Monster Maker for Genesis 9, one needs just one more (the vampire addon is cheap) to get the 30% off the whole cart.
    The 3 items are $8.15 together with 8 tokens

I'm trying hard to keep myself at $40 cart 

For figuring out and checking the discounts, I have made myself a spreadsheet, but sometimes even that doesn't help frown

• Black November Savings box: "Buy any 3 or more ‘Magical’ New Releases to get an extra 20% off*¥ your cart"

Top of Magical New Releases section: "Buy any 3 or more ‘Magical’ New Releases to get an extra 30% off*¥ your cart"

Which discount is correct?

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

It seems the 20% is what we are actually getting. I guess the 30% was a typo?

• MelanieL said:

It seems the 20% is what we are actually getting. I guess the 30% was a typo?

Seems likely, I have pointed it out but I am not sure if it will be seen.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436
    edited November 2023

What gives? Prices just jumped in the cart about 15-20%.

Never mind. I was applying my 3 meager tokens and the price didn't change. Maybe I had already applied them...

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • The Walking Survival Vehicle is not discounting the same way as the other debut releases, even when adding two others and five more of the other artists.

• marcus.ames said:

The Walking Survival Vehicle is not discounting the same way as the other debut releases, even when adding two others and five more of the other artists.

My cart with five debuts is showing the correct discounts. Could you show a screenshot and explain what you're expecting over what you got? 

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    edited November 2023
    Addy Nadine and Expressions for Genesis 9

Addy Nadine Vampire for Genesis 9 Add-On

The above have only the standard and 3D-printing licenses available, but addy usually offers the interactive license, too, as far as I recall.

As I've mentioned before, licensing options for new releases have been quite inconsistent in recent times, often differing from release to release for items from the same artists, to the point of making me suspect a problem (bug, mistake, process issue, etc).

Should the Nadine items have the interactive option?
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
This discussion has been closed.