Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Dartanbeck said:

DarkElegance said:

Dartanbeck said:

Tokens, which expire tomorrow, are said to grant 20% more, but that's not what they're doing to my cart at all.

There are no asterisks with special rules... it just says All Tokens give 20% more Discounts.

Why does it say that? It truly isn't working for me?

So my tokens are just done already, I take it?

Sucks

Oh! It means one token, normally 5% is now...6%

Then why doesn't it say that?

It does say exactly that - 20% of 5% is 1%, they add (since this is an extra discount at the same stage rather two discounts in sequence) so that makes 6% in all.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

I guess. It's actually and extra 1% but I digress. I got a really amazing deal and I'm happy. 

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872

ddstargazer_8f4293ba59 said:

The lightning deals are showing up in the cart at a higher price than what's stated on the product page

Earth Spirits for TerraDome3 on product page $2.66, in cart $3.79

Northwell Horse Stables on product page $3.64, in cart $5.19

Been going on for several days now.  

• Taoz said:

The lightning deals are showing up in the cart at a higher price than what's stated on the product page

Will send an inquiry. 

• just bought a giftcard at 5% discount and lost all my 12% tokens!

• SolitarySandpiper said:

just bought a giftcard at 5% discount and lost all my 12% tokens!

please submit a ticket on this. 

• Taoz said:

You may need to do a ticket. I just tried a cart and all the lightning deals showed the same price in the cart as on the lightning deals page and their corresponding product pages. 

• Cris Palomino said:

SolitarySandpiper said:

just bought a giftcard at 5% discount and lost all my 12% tokens!

please submit a ticket on this. 

Have done... just giving the heads up.

My cart was just under $40 with the12% discount so i got a $40 card for $38... now my cart costs just over $45.

Think i'll get it anyway, fully expecting to recieve the discount via the ticket (fingers crossed)

edited November 2023

Cris Palomino said:

Taoz said:

You may need to do a ticket. I just tried a cart and all the lightning deals showed the same price in the cart as on the lightning deals page and their corresponding product pages. 

Yes, the current batch seems to be OK, but in other batches I (and others) have noticed 1-3 products with wrong prices.   

Post edited by Taoz on
    edited November 2023

Taoz said:

Cris Palomino said:

Taoz said:

Yes, the current batch seems to be OK, but in other batches I (and others) have noticed 1-3 products with wrong prices.   

Actually it seems that the price is correct if you put them all in your cart, but if you remove 1 or more, the price changes.  Though with the current batch (it just shifted), this doesn't seem to happen.  But here's a screenshot from the previous one.

lightning-deals-bug.png
    1418 x 686 - 191K
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • Taoz said:

Taoz said:

Cris Palomino said:

Taoz said:

Actually it seems that the price is correct if you put them all in your cart, but if you remove 1 or more, the price changes.  Though with the current batch (it just shifted), this doesn't seem to happen.  But here's a screenshot from the previous one.

It may reflect stacking with other potential deals.

• Dartanbeck said:

Awww... Finally!!! I've wanted Rosie to have this Gumi Nanobot and Jetpack ForEver!!!

Cool Freaking Gun and other Cool Tools Too!!!

Always a good choice! Their products are top notch

• DarkEleganceDarkElegance Posts: 356
    edited November 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

Dartanbeck said:

DarkElegance said:

Dartanbeck said:

Tokens, which expire tomorrow, are said to grant 20% more, but that's not what they're doing to my cart at all.

There are no asterisks with special rules... it just says All Tokens give 20% more Discounts.

Why does it say that? It truly isn't working for me?

So my tokens are just done already, I take it?

Sucks

Oh! It means one token, normally 5% is now...6%

Then why doesn't it say that?

It does say exactly that - 20% of 5% is 1%, they add (since this is an extra discount at the same stage rather two discounts in sequence) so that makes 6% in all.

In line of keeping the conversation on "sales" and "issues of wording of sale banners"

The fact remains, it was done to bring the 'knee-jerk reaction of "this is a great deal I want to buy something!"'.
    This is not an "accusation of wrong behaviour", This is called a "sales tactic".

It makes it sound better than it is.

What it also does, is cause confusion and to those that may have conditions such as dyscalculia, it can cause stress and makes things even more confusing.

But I am sure the site being deeply ableist is not a matter for "Sales".

Clarity in wording of sales seems to be an issue with the site, as this is not the first(nor will it be the last) thread concerning such matters.
    Then the other posters come making snide remarks about those that may be confused or not understand the specifically chosen wording.(out of curiosity, those arent against TOS?)
    But, by all means, penalize those that are trying to get clarity from a site that has no interest in their client base that my have "hidden disabilities".

Perhaps, instead of just adding items that show disabilities in art...take into account those in your client base that may have disabilities would be a better move.
    Inclusivity, is not just having prosthetics and wheelchairs in your catalogue.

Post edited by DarkElegance on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited November 2023

The 'Super Token Weekend' banner (third banner in the rotating series) now links to the same page as the 'Final Day Super Token Weekend' banner (first banner in the rotating series) instead of the sale oge for that day's sales. This makes it impossible to see the deals for that day (yesterday - 18 Nov.). Please fix.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,112
    edited November 2023
    Post edited by namffuak on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688
    edited November 2023

Hi there, I'm not seeing any unvaulted Olympia Alternative Shapes product although it is announced, there's only the Pro Bundle which includes the shapes anyway. Could someone please get DAZ to fix or clarify? The shapes in the Pro bundle had never been vaulted with Olympia, as far as I'm aware. So there should be an extra separate product showing up now, in my understanding. Thanks and have a nice day!

Edit: Found them, they're only on the sales page for today! Maybe still also include them in the link from the banner.

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219
    edited November 2023

tsroemi said:

Hi there, I'm not seeing any unvaulted Olympia Alternative Shapes product although it is announced, there's only the Pro Bundle which includes the shapes anyway. Could someone please get DAZ to fix or clarify? The shapes in the Pro bundle had never been vaulted with Olympia, as far as I'm aware. So there should be an extra separate product showing up now, in my understanding. Thanks and have a nice day!

Edit: Found them, they're only on the sales page for today! Maybe still also include them in the link from the banner.

Will send an inquiry. I was only able to find them on the sale page when I was logged out b/c I own them already. And, as noted, not on the linked page.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Richard Haseltine said:

Taoz said:

Taoz said:

Cris Palomino said:

Taoz said:

It may reflect stacking with other potential deals.

I doubt that since the Lightning Deals page itself as well as the product pages for the products in question all show the lower prices.  As far as I have seen, the cart has only shown either the same or a higher price.  

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

The promo page shows I should be getting extra 25% off, but in the cart it's just extra 15% off.

Made purchases on Friday and Sunday

Punch1.PNG
    886 x 458 - 153K
    Punch2.PNG
    575 x 257 - 170K
    Punch3.PNG
    736 x 265 - 29K
  • joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

PerttiA said:

The promo page shows I should be getting extra 25% off, but in the cart it's just extra 15% off.

To add to the report, I have one punch card displaying but no discount applies.

So either the display is wrong (my last purchase was on Friday, and I haven't bought anything today either, so I don't even know if I should have one), or the discount is not applying correctly.

• joanna said:

PerttiA said:

So either the display is wrong (my last purchase was on Friday, and I haven't bought anything today either, so I don't even know if I should have one), or the discount is not applying correctly.

I also made purchases Friday and Sunday, but only one is showing as punched, and is applying at 15% in the cart. I have also not made a purchase yet today. 

• sazzyazzca said:

joanna said:

PerttiA said:

I also made purchases Friday and Sunday, but only one is showing as punched, and is applying at 15% in the cart. I have also not made a purchase yet today. 

There does seem to be something odd, I have a similar mismatch.

While many of the freebies are free again, Hexagon 2.5, DS and DS Beta are still not free (SS in incognito mode)

NotFree2.JPG
    942 x 745 - 142K
    edited November 2023

Could we get clarification on the rules for the punches?

The promo says;

Every day you make a purchase over $1 you earn a punch, up to a maximum of 3 punches. If you don't make a purchase on a day you lose a punch.

If I make a purchase on day 1 and day 2, but don't make one on day 3, how many punches do I have on day 4 to use?
    If I make a purchase on day 4, how many punches do I have on day 5 to use?

Punch.JPG
    505 x 213 - 25K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • PerttiA said:

The promo says;

Every day you make a purchase over $1 you earn a punch, up to a maximum of 3 punches. If you don't make a purchase on a day you lose a punch.

If I make a purchase on day 1 and day 2, but don't make one on day 3, how many punches do I have on day 4 to use?

One - two for days 1 and 2, minus one for day 3.

One - the extra for day 4's purchase, less the one that dropped out (or at least, that is what the crib-sheet says).

• PerttiA said:

While many of the freebies are free again, Hexagon 2.5, DS and DS Beta are still not free (SS in incognito mode)

Thanks, I will flag these up - perhaps software had its own rules.

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

The promo says;

One - the extra for day 4's purchase, less the one that dropped out (or at least, that is what the crib-sheet says).

So, I'm being punished twice for not making a purchase on day 3 

• VueiyVueiy Posts: 530

I bought things a 2 separate times today (once around 4am, don't ask, lol, and another around 3pm).  No punches registered.  Anyone else have the same problem?

• Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

The promo says;

Clarify please? Purchase equals punch on card.
    Does it have to be a new release?

Made purchases, no punch on card.

Vueiy said:

I bought things a 2 separate times today (once around 4am, don't ask, lol, and another around 3pm).  No punches registered.  Anyone else have the same problem?

You get your punch tomorrow (one punch) 

This discussion has been closed.