Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

vwrangler said:

Cris Palomino said:

Will pass this on. Does inputting the address correct the issue? 

Yes inputting the address corrects the issue.

I think I must have cross-edited with your response. I added that the address book in my account is current and has the addresses, but that the system doesn't seem to necessarily be forwarding that information to checkout.

Just realized that I should correct something. Inputting the address corrects the issue for that specific checkout. The next day, the system loses the address again and it has to be reinput to get anywhere.

• vwrangler said:

vwrangler said:

Cris Palomino said:

Will pass this on. Does inputting the address correct the issue? 

Yes inputting the address corrects the issue.

I think I must have cross-edited with your response. I added that the address book in my account is current and has the addresses, but that the system doesn't seem to necessarily be forwarding that information to checkout.

Just realized that I should correct something. Inputting the address corrects the issue for that specific checkout. The next day, the system loses the address again and it has to be reinput to get anywhere.

thank you for the info 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

I might have spent $30 or $40 more today if the coupon deals weren't buried 4 and 5 deep in the scroller, which I discovered after I had checked out with my new items.  Ahh well...

• Had two stamps - punches, yesterday, didn't buy anything then so expected to be back at the one punch I started w but nope - zero punches here sad. Is this the intended way? or a bug. Either way, I have to buy each day to keep my discount- no sale except for 2.99 stuff or less. Other than that - a big fat nope. Happy about the 99 cents sale of course, so will spend there. Hope I will be back at 2 punches tomorrow as that's what it says - no buys one day - loose ONE punch. I started at one punch, but lost two in one day.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793
    edited November 2023

It says you get up to 35% off a gift card but you don't . I have 3 punches, 35% off but the gift card is only 10% off in cart...

IMG_0185.jpeg
    1279 x 1712 - 1M
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • Yeah, I came to say the same. The ad promises your punch cards affect the gift cards, the gift card's fine text contradicts it. One's wrong, and could lead to some strong customer customer service arguments strongly in favor of the customer...

• mats76mats76 Posts: 289
    edited November 2023

Wonderland said:

It says you get up to 35% off a gift card but you don't . I have 3 punches, 35% off but the gift card is only 10% off in cart...

Same issue here and I hoping to refill my store credit.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Wonderland said:

Sent an inquiry as the punch card presently says can't be used for gift cards so asking for clarification. 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

We were informed it is currently being fixed. Not sure what the issue is quite yet but they will let us know when their done.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219
    edited November 2023

Apologies, the line undrer the GC was not in the right spot. It was meant to be only punchcard-related where you can get up to 35% off.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

That was a pretty big holiday slap in the face.

• IgIg Posts: 30

Hi, The Extra 20% off Daz Originals for Daz+ members is not applying to Daz+ items. Is that an error or should the banner state that the offer excludes Daz+ items?

Examples in my cart ...

XI Forest Den is a DO but not Daz+. It gets the 35% punch discount, plus another 20%.

Bamboo Houses 2 is Daz+ and it only gets the 35%.

Thanks. 

Screen.jpg
    516 x 516 - 83K
    Cart.jpg
    662 x 731 - 166K
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012
    edited November 2023

Ig said:

Hi, The Extra 20% off Daz Originals for Daz+ members is not applying to Daz+ items. Is that an error or should the banner state that the offer excludes Daz+ items?

Examples in my cart ...

XI Forest Den is a DO but not Daz+. It gets the 35% punch discount, plus another 20%.

Thanks. 

Confirming this.

Selected one of the oldest Daz+ items that is now listed at $2.99.

With 3 punches and the Giving Thanks! coupon (extra 20% off), the price gets down to $1.55 instead of $1.24 if it was getting the 20% off DO.

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • Ig said:

Examples in my cart ...

Thanks. 

Will inquire. 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

I got an mail with "Our Thanks for your Giving!" title it says 

We are thankful your loyalty, and would like to give you an extra ...% off with your order.

But there is no time included in the mail. So how long could I use it? What's the end date?

• Cris Palomino said:

Ig said:

Examples in my cart ...

Thanks. 

Will inquire. 

No reply yet, but since the base 30% DO discount doesn't apply to + items I would have thought it natural for the additional discount not to eiither.

• IgIg Posts: 30
    edited November 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ig said:

Examples in my cart ...

Thanks. 

Will inquire. 

No reply yet, but since the base 30% DO discount doesn't apply to + items I would have thought it natural for the additional discount not to eiither.

Thanks Richard. 

Edited to say that on going back to my cart, the extra 20% is now being applied to Daz + items as well. Thanks.

Post edited by Ig on
  • Not sure if I just missed some fineprint somewhere as I often do, but I'd like to use my Daz+ coupons today. I put the Daz Originals one in the coupon box, and it isn't taking the full 6USD off. The two items in my cart come to just over 7 dollars, with the coupon my cart comes to just under 4 dollars. Both items qualify, and both items have some money taken off of them - but not the right amount.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited November 2023

Nerevarine said:

Not sure if I just missed some fineprint somewhere as I often do, but I'd like to use my Daz+ coupons today. I put the Daz Originals one in the coupon box, and it isn't taking the full 6USD off. The two items in my cart come to just over 7 dollars, with the coupon my cart comes to just under 4 dollars. Both items qualify, and both items have some money taken off of them - but not the right amount.

You are not missing anything. This is a glitch where the $6 is subtacted before some of the discounts so that net result is less than expected. If you post a screenshot of your cart prehaps some mod can report it to DAZ.

However, today is a holiday at DAZ so it likely won't be corrected today. If you want to purchase today you can submit a ticket to Customer Service for a refund of the difference. Be sure to include screenshots of your cart before and after applying the coupon.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Charlie Judge said:

Nerevarine said:

Not sure if I just missed some fineprint somewhere as I often do, but I'd like to use my Daz+ coupons today. I put the Daz Originals one in the coupon box, and it isn't taking the full 6USD off. The two items in my cart come to just over 7 dollars, with the coupon my cart comes to just under 4 dollars. Both items qualify, and both items have some money taken off of them - but not the right amount.

You are not missing anything. This a glitch where the $6 is subtacted before some of the discounts so that net result is less than expected. If you post a screenshot of your cart prehaps some mod can report it to DAZ.

However, today is a holiday at DAZ so it likely won't be corrected today. If you want purchase today you can submit a ticket to Customer Service for a refund of the difference. Be sure to include screenshots of your cart before and after applying the coupon.

Thank you Charlie - I will go ahead and make the purchase... how annoying! :(

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

tombraider4ever said:

Had two stamps - punches, yesterday, didn't buy anything then so expected to be back at the one punch I started w but nope - zero punches here sad. Is this the intended way? or a bug. Either way, I have to buy each day to keep my discount- no sale except for 2.99 stuff or less. Other than that - a big fat nope. Happy about the 99 cents sale of course, so will spend there. Hope I will be back at 2 punches tomorrow as that's what it says - no buys one day - loose ONE punch. I started at one punch, but lost two in one day.

Same here. Missed one day, lost two punches. I remember from earlier "adventures" that the time of day (NOT Daz Midnight) was an important part of the algorithm. IIRC, buying at a consistent time late in the DAZ day will prevent the double losses. Same old, same old.

• I think those lightning deals will ensue I never run out of punches wink

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I think those lightning deals will ensue I never run out of punches wink

REWARDS*

1 extra 10% off (15% off for Daz+ members)

2 extra 20% off (25% off for Daz+ members)

3 extra 30% off (35% off for Daz+ members)

*Holiday Rewards discount cannot be used on gift cards, licenses, and memberships.

and Lighting deals. 

I tried to buy something over $1 from the lighting deals so I'll keep my rewards rolling, but it doesn't work on lighting deals... no extra 10-20-30%/ 15-25-35% off.

• Xellosz said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

REWARDS*

*Holiday Rewards discount cannot be used on gift cards, licenses, and memberships.

and Lighting deals. 

I tried to buy something over $1 from the lighting deals so I'll keep my rewards rolling, but it doesn't work on lighting deals... no extra 10-20-30%/ 15-25-35% off.

As of when? If you purchased today you won't see the punch or the discount until tomorrow.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited November 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

Xellosz said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

REWARDS*

and Lighting deals. 

As of when? If you purchased today you won't see the punch or the discount until tomorrow.

I have a 35% discount that is working on other items in my cart but when I add a lightning deal to my cart that item is not further reduced (from the price offered in my deal) by my reward discount. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Richard Haseltine said:

Xellosz said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

REWARDS*

and Lighting deals. 

Charlie Judge  Explains is better. I have already bought something yesterday. So I have punch today, % off already. But that % off does not apply to my buy today if it's a lighting deal.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

I had one lightning deal item take the punch discount, otherwise they have shown the same price in the cart as in the lightning deal offer.

Light1.JPG
    625 x 554 - 56K
    Light2.JPG
    1096 x 539 - 73K
  • colcurvecolcurve Posts: 150

where is the black friday sale? its the ironman vintage items?

• colcurvecolcurve Posts: 150

and i purchased a gift card yesterday, and today my punch was removed instead of one added. gift cards do not qualify as punch?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219
    edited November 2023

colcurve said:

and i purchased a gift card yesterday, and today my punch was removed instead of one added. gift cards do not qualify as punch?

Have sent an inquiry. Was the gift card the only thing purchased then?

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
This discussion has been closed.