Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012
    edited November 2023

Lightning Deals don't give punch discount (extra 15% off)

Edit; price is the same in the cart.

LightningPunch.JPG
    629 x 538 - 59K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

Hmmm... just minutes ago I was showing One punch for 15% off.

I added some things to my cart, now there are no punches.

I did make a purchase yesterday

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

I posted this in the discussion thread, but having read the coments above about Free items having had dollars added, maybe this is the same problem:

Anyone else noticed that the price of old DAZ+ items has had a sneaky $1 or $2 added? All the $1.99 items now seem to be $2.99 (e.g. Adventurer for Genesis Male ) or even $3.99 (e.g. Buck)

According to DAZ Deals this seems to have happened on November 18th or 19th, depending on the product.

Deliberate or accident?

• Dartanbeck said:

Hmmm... just minutes ago I was showing One punch for 15% off.

I added some things to my cart, now there are no punches.

I did make a purchase yesterday

It did seem that some people had to wait for the updated code on the promo page - I had to do a hard refresh - so they may not have seen the correct number of punches.

What is the command for a hard refresh again?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited November 2023

MelanieL said:

I posted this in the discussion thread, but having read the coments above about Free items having had dollars added, maybe this is the same problem:

Anyone else noticed that the price of old DAZ+ items has had a sneaky $1 or $2 added? All the $1.99 items now seem to be $2.99 (e.g. Adventurer for Genesis Male ) or even $3.99 (e.g. Buck)

According to DAZ Deals this seems to have happened on November 18th or 19th, depending on the product.

Deliberate or accident?

I really hope it was an accident. Those are both DAZ+ items.  IIRC when the old PC club was converted to DAZ+ and the price became a variable we were told that the the price of the items prior to that time would always remain at the old $1.99 price. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

Charlie Judge said:

MelanieL said:

Deliberate or accident?

I really hope it was an accident. Those are both DAZ+ items.  IIRC when the old PC club was converted to DAZ+ and the price became a variable we were told that the the price of the items prior to that time would remain at the old $1.99 price. 

Yes, exactly.

I'm hoping some mod will follow this up. It makes today's  "Daz+ Holiday Sale" in the store rotating banner pretty unattractive: buy this item for only $2 that you could have bought last week (or anytime in the last six years or more) for a standard price of $1.99!

• Is anyone else having trouble with the checkout page? The "Proceed to billing" button isn't working for me.

• murgatroyd314 said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the checkout page? The "Proceed to billing" button isn't working for me.

It is working for me. 

• PerttiA said:

Vueiy said:

I bought things a 2 separate times today (once around 4am, don't ask, lol, and another around 3pm).  No punches registered.  Anyone else have the same problem?

You get your punch tomorrow (one punch) 

So I'm confused. Some people are commenting about making purchases on Friday and Sunday but not seeing there punches...didn't the punch sale start today, Monday?  If not, I guess that's why my discount is already at 35%?  I do think this is much, MUCH better than the tokens.

• Jorune2112 said:

PerttiA said:

Vueiy said:

I bought things a 2 separate times today (once around 4am, don't ask, lol, and another around 3pm).  No punches registered.  Anyone else have the same problem?

So I'm confused. Some people are commenting about making purchases on Friday and Sunday but not seeing there punches...didn't the punch sale start today, Monday?  If not, I guess that's why my discount is already at 35%?  I do think this is much, MUCH better than the tokens.

Yes, this is the first day for the punch sale - but, presumably in order not to start flat, it is assigning punches as it would have if the sale had already been running.

• Dartanbeck said:

cmd/ctrl r in many browsers.

Dartanbeck said:

I tried Shift + Refresh to no avail, but I don't think that's it. I thought there was a Crtl + ( something ) to refresh the store page

Richard Haseltine said:

Dartanbeck said:

cmd/ctrl r in many browsers.

Thank You!

Bummer. Oh well.

• MelanieL said:

Charlie Judge said:

MelanieL said:

Deliberate or accident?

I really hope it was an accident. Those are both DAZ+ items.  IIRC when the old PC club was converted to DAZ+ and the price became a variable we were told that the the price of the items prior to that time would remain at the old $1.99 price. 

Yes, exactly.

I'm hoping some mod will follow this up. It makes today's  "Daz+ Holiday Sale" in the store rotating banner pretty unattractive: buy this item for only $2 that you could have bought last week (or anytime in the last six years or more) for a standard price of $1.99!

Yes, I hope there will be some followup. I have also posted about this in the DAZ+ forum in the hopes that maybe Jack will see it. 

• Richard Haseltine said:

Jorune2112 said:

PerttiA said:

Vueiy said:

this is the first day for the punch sale - but, presumably in order not to start flat, it is assigning punches as it would have if the sale had already been running.

Well, that's freakin' awesome. A apologize for all the grief I gave about the token discount.

Did the hard reset, cleared my entire browser - everything. Still no punch. Kind of bummed. 

I thought about going ahead with my purchase anyway, but I was only making it to keep from losing my punch. If I were to come back tomorrow and find that I still have no punches after making the sale anyway I'd be worse than bummed.

I think I'll just let this pass for now. Maybe check back before Daz Midnight to see if it's fixed - if I'm still awake.

• murgatroyd314 said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the checkout page? The "Proceed to billing" button isn't working for me.

I am having trouble also. It seems to have eliminated my default address. I have been trying to get it to save the address as a default and it won't save it. The blue bar when I try to check out says "Proceed to Billing Info" and then wants me to fill out all of my info again.

Oh no! We Broke Daz 3d!!!

Ticket submitted

• Dartanbeck said:

Did the hard reset, cleared my entire browser - everything. Still no punch. Kind of bummed. 

I thought about going ahead with my purchase anyway, but I was only making it to keep from losing my punch. If I were to come back tomorrow and find that I still have no punches after making the sale anyway I'd be worse than bummed.

I think I'll just let this pass for now. Maybe check back before Daz Midnight to see if it's fixed - if I'm still awake.

It as the count on the promo page that was wrong, not the count/effect in the cart.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,172

Charlie Judge said:

MelanieL said:

Deliberate or accident?

I really hope it was an accident. Those are both DAZ+ items.  IIRC when the old PC club was converted to DAZ+ and the price became a variable we were told that the the price of the items prior to that time would always remain at the old $1.99 price. 

I remember that, too! 

edited November 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

Dartanbeck said:

It as the count on the promo page that was wrong, not the count/effect in the cart.

Ahh... I think I see... it wasn't supposed to give me one for yesterday, you mean?

Post edited by Dartanbeck on

Makes sense. Sale Punch Card starts today.

So I went ahead with my prior order that I cancelled. No update on the punch card viewer, but like others have said, it probably won't update today's sale until tomorrow. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited November 2023

DanaTA said:

Charlie Judge said:

MelanieL said:

Deliberate or accident?

I remember that, too! 

I hope some mod will be able to get this fixed. Virtually all of the old PC club items that were $1.99 have now gone to a regular DAZ+ price  of either $2.99 or $3.99. 

If the price increases remain it further reduces the value of my DAZ+ membership and I may just let it expire. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • genarisgenaris Posts: 313
    edited November 2023

murgatroyd314 said:

The AMAZON PAY mechanism wouldn't work for me when I went to check out, period.  Clicking the Amazon Pay outline box always shows the yellow & blue thingy under it (AMAZON PAY) with arrows, which you then clink to log through to amazon to choose payment and submit, but all it would do is show the thingy but do nothing else.  I refreshed, etc, [edit to clarify: I was on a PC first] got frustrated and then tried to seal the deal on my iphone in safari browser (which I have checked out from Daz in countless times previously using Amazon pay) and same thing happened. Or, you know, did not happen.  I started using Amazon Pay at Daz some time ago when my CC's suddenly kept erroring out only at daz; now, amazon pay at daz is not working?? 

Post edited by genaris on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

RiverMissy said:

murgatroyd314 said:

I am having trouble also. It seems to have eliminated my default address. I have been trying to get it to save the address as a default and it won't save it. The blue bar when I try to check out says "Proceed to Billing Info" and then wants me to fill out all of my info again.

Same. Had to fill out the address before I could make a purchase. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited November 2023

I hope this is a mistake

I often buy a bunch of cheap DAZ+ products with my Monthly PA coupon if I haven't used it or at least to pad it to $18 for the $6 savings

putting them up in price makes that obsolete

2.99 for some ancient V4 dress that was 1.99 and I still hadn't yet bought it is ridiculous

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • PerttiA said:

RiverMissy said:

murgatroyd314 said:

Same. Had to fill out the address before I could make a purchase. 

Same here.  

This discussion has been closed.