Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• colcurve said:

where is the black friday sale? its the ironman vintage items?

This is the Black Friday sale:  https://www.daz3d.com/2023-daz-holiday-sale#rewards

What is it you're asking about the ironman items?

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688

Hi mods, can you please find out how long the Giving thanks-coupon lasts? Because it's good for three uses, and I would like to save one a little if I can. Thanks!

• tsroemi said:

Hi mods, can you please find out how long the Giving thanks-coupon lasts? Because it's good for three uses, and I would like to save one a little if I can. Thanks!

If we get an answer, it may not be for a while since it's the Thanksgiving weekend. 

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

If we get an answer, it may not be for a while since it's the Thanksgiving weekend. 

Yeah, makes sense. Thanks anyway! 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited November 2023

tsroemi said:

We will see if we can figure it out. We believe it's the whole weekend but we can't say for sure so will need to ask.

Post edited by frank0314 on

frank0314 said:

tsroemi said:

We will see if we can figure it out. We believe it's the whole weekend but we can't say for sure so will need to ask.

This would be really really cool. I'll just put my cart on hold for now and see whether you guys find out anything. yes 

edited November 2023

tsroemi said:

frank0314 said:

tsroemi said:

This would be really really cool. I'll just put my cart on hold for now and see whether you guys find out anything. yes 

Yeah but don't get too excited yet, lol, cause we could be completely wrong (wouldn't be the first), so we did ask but being a holiday weekend we're not sure when we may get a reply. We will post if we find something out.

Post edited by frank0314 on

frank0314 said:

tsroemi said:

frank0314 said:

tsroemi said:

Yeah but don't get too excited yet, lol, cause we could be completely wrong (wouldn't be the first), so we did ask but being a holiday weekend we're not sure when we may get a reply. We will post if we find something out.

That's quite fine, I'll just check in periodically. Y'all have a nice holiday weekend!

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Cris Palomino said:

colcurve said:

This is the Black Friday sale:  https://www.daz3d.com/2023-daz-holiday-sale#rewards

Doesn't look like Black Friday sale. 

tsroemi said:

frank0314 said:

tsroemi said:

frank0314 said:

tsroemi said:

That's quite fine, I'll just check in periodically. Y'all have a nice holiday weekend!

You do the same smiley

• PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

colcurve said:

What are you looking for/expecting? Says Black Friday and shows items we expect for this day on the page. 

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 328

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

colcurve said:

What are you looking for/expecting? Says Black Friday and shows items we expect for this day on the page. 

Every day so far, there was a separate banner with a category sale at 50% off, Poses, Vehicles etc. Probably looking for that?

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

colcurve said:

Better discounts as in Real Black Friday sales.

What is being offered (apart from old ironman products) is just the same that we have seen all week long, which has been a disappointment compared to previous weeks 

• what I meant is if I only buy a lightning deal that day it still is a purchase to keep my punches

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

what I meant is if I only buy a lightning deal that day it still is a purchase to keep my punches

We're still waiting to hear. Chances are GCs don't count as they are not product. Lightning deals I would think, then, are. But again, waiting to hear. 

• youri_zyouri_z Posts: 150

I fell asleep before making a purchase and woke up shortly after DAZ midnight. I had three punches before midnight and no punches after midnight. I expected to lose one punch but why all three?

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

youri_z said:

I fell asleep before making a purchase and woke up shortly after DAZ midnight. I had three punches before midnight and no punches after midnight. I expected to lose one punch but why all three?

Daz Maths 

• youri_z said:

So you went from three to zero? That does sound wrong - though I would expect you to lose 2 (one fell off the back of the three day window, one cancelled by the missed day).

• youri_zyouri_z Posts: 150
    edited November 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

youri_z said:

So you went from three to zero? That does sound wrong - though I would expect you to lose 2 (one fell off the back of the three day window, one cancelled by the missed day).

That's right. I've made consecutive purchases on Nov 18, 19, 20, 21, 22. The smallest purchase for $11.84. I've only missed yesterday (Nov 23) since the sale started. There's no back of the window: Nov 21 (check), Nov 22 (check), Nov 23 (missed). So I'm not at all sure how the math behind this works. Plus, the way the punch system is described on the sales page doesn't suggest a three-day window (unlike previous punch sales). This one is described as a simple one up-one down system.

I guess I'll post a ticket but I suspect that by the time the issue is addressed, I'll have three punches again.

Post edited by youri_z on

PerttiA said:

I had one lightning deal item take the punch discount, otherwise they have shown the same price in the cart as in the lightning deal offer. 

Today. the lightning deals were stacking with other discounts until about Daz noon.

I had an item from a batch that came up at 11AM daztime that I put into the cart at $0.98. After an hour it had gone up to $1.22 

A new batch is up, I get 20% off probably from it being DO or the thanksgiving coupon, but not getting the punch discount

Price stays the same in the cart.

Light3.JPG
    642 x 644 - 68K

For those who are having the issue with the punch cards losing all their punches even though they are still valid if you hit the holiday sale page, and then press F12 in Chrome and open up the Console. Put this into the console: 

window.localStorage.getItem('User/recent')

Once you do this please PM either frank0314, Richard Haseltine or Cris Palomino with the info and we will get it to the proper people for troubleshooting. Please do not post it to the thread.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774
    edited November 2023

why doesn't DAZ+ DO $6 off not work? The price is $5.09. When I use the coupon I still owe. 

no coupon 1.jpg
    640 x 248 - 41K
    no coupon 2.jpg
    640 x 258 - 43K
    Post edited by daveso on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

frank0314 said:

For those who are having the issue with the punch cards losing all their punches even though they are still valid if you hit the holiday sale page, and then press F12 in Chrome and open up the Console. Put this into the console: 

window.localStorage.getItem('User/recent')

Once you do this please PM either frank0314, Richard Haseltine or Cris Palomino with the info and we will get it to the proper people for troubleshooting. Please do not post it to the thread.

What about those of us just losing 1 punch - and why shouild I do Daz's work for them. Who do I bill for the time taken to do that.

• daveso said:

why doesn't DAZ+ DO $6 off not work? The price is $5.09. When I use the coupon I still owe. 

I had the same problem. it seems the coupon is applied before the price reduction from the punches - and so the price gets reduced only by 3.9$ (which is 6$ minus 35%).

• interestingly the platclub coupon (6$ off a purchase of 18$ or more) worked fine for me

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774

apocalypse_cow said:

daveso said:

I had the same problem. it seems the coupon is applied before the price reduction from the punches - and so the price gets reduced only by 3.9$ (which is 6$ minus 35%).

so basically the DAZ+ coupon does not stack with the 35% off. This was one of the reasons I let my DAZ+ expire, so many opportunities for the coupons NOT TO WORK ... but the sales were too good to not renew, especially at 50% off.  

• I still have a 20% 'GIVING-THANKS' banner which can be used 3 times. No limit put on lowest item value it can be used against, banner text as in attached screenshot taken moments ago. I've used it once, yesterday, but now keep being told it's not valid. Feel that it should still be valid if it's appearing now. Regards Richard
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-17-06-26-148.jpeg
    800 x 1280 - 324K
  • Also, first time I have a 10% punch. Do these only work on items of more than $1?

richardandtracy said:

I still have a 20% 'GIVING-THANKS' banner which can be used 3 times. No limit put on lowest item value it can be used against, banner text as in attached screenshot taken moments ago. I've used it once, yesterday, but now keep being told it's not valid. Feel that it should still be valid if it's appearing now. Regards Richard

Mine works and I have used it twice before.

Have you checked there are no extra spaces before or after and that you didn't include the point at the end?

This discussion has been closed.