Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• IgIg Posts: 30

Hi, It appears that the 20% off Daz Originals for Daz+ members mentioned on the Holiday Sale page is not working this morning. The Genesis 9 Essential Shapes Bundle shows as $21.56 in the shop. When I add it to my cart, it just gets my 35% punch discount, but not the extra 20%. Screenshots attached. Thanks.

Screen.jpg
    1000 x 600 - 105K
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited November 2023

Ig said:

Hi, It appears that the 20% off Daz Originals for Daz+ members mentioned on the Holiday Sale page is not working this morning. The Genesis 9 Essential Shapes Bundle shows as $21.56 in the shop. When I add it to my cart, it just gets my 35% punch discount, but not the extra 20%. Screenshots attached. Thanks.

It's already included in the base price:

• 76.99 x 0.5 = 38.50 (50% whole store discount)
    • 38.50 x 0.7 = 26.95 (30% Daz+ discount)
    • 26.95 x 0.8 = 21.56 (20% Daz+ bonus discount)
    Post edited by Elor on
  • Ig said:

76.99-5.39(20%)-26.94(50%)-23.10(30%)=21.56(72%) That is the correct price. 

• IgIg Posts: 30

Cris Palomino said:

Ig said:

76.99-5.39(20%)-26.94(50%)-23.10(30%)=21.56(72%) That is the correct price. 

Ok, understood. Thank you. 

• Bunyip02 said:

Sci-fi Military Truck - https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-military-truck

No DIM or Direct download after purchasing.

i can confirm this.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,877

The dForce Military Nurse Outfit bundle and its components have no listed artist, though I could make some educated guesses.

• The new dForce Military Nurse Outfit products have no artist assgned to them.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,877
    edited November 2023

According to the file list in the readme, they're by PAMAWO.

Post edited by Gordig on
  • Gordig said:

According to the file list in the readme, they're by PAMAWO.

Reporting. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Someone is still in DST...

GrabBag FlashSale

MDT.PNG
    638 x 599 - 496K
  • PerttiA said:

Someone is still in DST...

GrabBag FlashSale

I'll send them a note. 

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526
    edited November 2023

FH Sci-Fi Jacuzzi Room has a price of $165.99https://www.daz3d.com/fh-sci-fi-jacuzzi-room

Pretty sure that is wrong.

Also holiday rewards sets back to zero punches first day you don't use them. They should remove the sentence "If you don’t make a purchase on a day you lose a punch." since from other updates it sounds like this had been broken for more than a week. 

Post edited by Shimrian on
  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 249

Same here so what is correct: "lose ONE Punch" or "lose ALL punches"?

Can a Moderator investigate this? Thanx

• Joe2018 said:

Same here so what is correct: "lose ONE Punch" or "lose ALL punches"?

Can a Moderator investigate this? Thanx

This is being looked at - though going from three a missed ay would usually mean dropping to one as the promo is described (two days would remain in the window, one of which would be cancelled by the missed day).

• I know DAZ+ members get it free but a base price of $165.99 for the Sci Fi Jacuzzi Room ??? WOW! Is that a mistake?

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited November 2023

Charlie Judge said:

I know DAZ+ members get it free but a base price of $165.99 for the Sci Fi Jacuzzi Room ??? WOW! Is that a mistake?

The price includes centuries of inflation, to make it a more immersive experience, a breaking of the fourth wall in a way laugh(or it's 16.59 or 16.99 and someone typed that before their first coffee).

Post edited by Elor on
  • Charlie Judge said:

I know DAZ+ members get it free but a base price of $165.99 for the Sci Fi Jacuzzi Room ??? WOW! Is that a mistake?

And now fixed to a base price of $16.99 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

The people who missed out because you had no punches when you should have had one, or showed no punches when you did in fact have one, should submit a ticket to ask support for assistance. We don't know what support they will be able to offer, but Daz is aware of the situation.

• frank0314 said:

The people who missed out because you had no punches when you should have had one, or showed no punches when you did in fact have one, should submit a ticket to ask support for assistance. We don't know what support they will be able to offer, but Daz is aware of the situation.

Hi Frank, is this regarding an old situation or today?

I had 3 punches yesterday but did not buy anything and have no punshes on the "punch-indicator" on the sales page today, I do get  discount for 2 punches in the cart on items, but do not get the free Advent Calendatr item as if I have no punches.

I am also confused about the advent calendatr items for the 28th of November,...we did not have the advent calendar yesterday right? I didn't see it, or did I miss it?

Should I send in  a ticket bout this like you mentioned? I don't want to clog-up further if I don't have to.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 249

I submitted a ticket for the Punches "Trouble". If I get a answer before I have 3 Punches again, I will let you know.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

BlueFingers said:

I am also confused about the advent calendatr items for the 28th of November,...we did not have the advent calendar yesterday right? I didn't see it, or did I miss it?

I was coming here to ask about the same... How do we open calendar item for yesterday? 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

frank0314 said:

I should have had TWO punches but lost all of them. I sent in a ticket last night but no response. Sent screenshots and everything but by tomorrow I'll have 3 punches again. They now lost money because I'm not going to spend extra money on things that should have had a bigger discount. Also today's $2.99 item I already own. This now forces me to get something more expensive. This is not conducive to happy customers who want to spend money here. 

edited November 2023

Also they have today's date twice with the same items. 

IMG_0216.jpeg
    2732 x 1233 - 2M
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • PerttiA said:

BlueFingers said:

I was coming here to ask about the same... How do we open calendar item for yesterday? 

Same here

Robert Freise said:

PerttiA said:

BlueFingers said:

Same here

I have two calendar days for November 28 with the same two items. See above.

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 882
    edited November 2023

Wonderland said:

Robert Freise said:

PerttiA said:

BlueFingers said:

Same here

I think they are trying to fix it, I now see the same.

Post edited by BlueFingers on
  • PerttiA said:

BlueFingers said:

Curious about the same thing. I did have punches yesterday, but didn't see the advent calendar, even though I did check through everything. So I can't see the items for the 28th that I could have purchased. I don't have punches for today to buy today's, but I would have yesterday so I'm kind of disappointed.

• So the advent calendar began tonight, the 29th, and the items are a choice between two.

• BlueFingers said:

Wonderland said:

Robert Freise said:

PerttiA said:

BlueFingers said:

Same here

I think they are trying to fix it, I now see the same.

And now it changed back again to the 28th.

• svagsiggesvagsigge Posts: 36
    edited November 2023

Lost all three punches after missing one day.

Also can't add things to cart from pruduct pages (looks like it gets added but cart stil empty when you open it). Have to use the add to cart button on the sales page or catalog list pages.

* I can get a free item from the advent calendar so I still have a punch??

Post edited by svagsigge on
This discussion has been closed.