Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• richardandtracy said:

I still have a 20% 'GIVING-THANKS' banner which can be used 3 times. No limit put on lowest item value it can be used against, banner text as in attached screenshot taken moments ago. I've used it once, yesterday, but now keep being told it's not valid. Feel that it should still be valid if it's appearing now. Regards Richard

What are you trying to apply it to? 

• PerttiA said:

richardandtracy said:

I still have a 20% 'GIVING-THANKS' banner which can be used 3 times. No limit put on lowest item value it can be used against, banner text as in attached screenshot taken moments ago. I've used it once, yesterday, but now keep being told it's not valid. Feel that it should still be valid if it's appearing now. Regards Richard

Mine works and I have used it twice before.

Have you checked there are no extra spaces before or after and that you didn't include the point at the end?

None present.

• richardandtracy said:

What are you trying to apply it to? 

IronMan $1 items which I have just seen don't stack with with other offers. I checked for that & didn't notice the small print - I've had the same thing before, so was checking. I do apologise for wasting time. Regards, Richard.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

scorpio said:

frank0314 said:

For those who are having the issue with the punch cards losing all their punches even though they are still valid if you hit the holiday sale page, and then press F12 in Chrome and open up the Console. Put this into the console: 

window.localStorage.getItem('User/recent')

Once you do this please PM either frank0314, Richard Haseltine or Cris Palomino with the info and we will get it to the proper people for troubleshooting. Please do not post it to the thread.

What about those of us just losing 1 punch - and why shouild I do Daz's work for them. Who do I bill for the time taken to do that.

I will double-check to be sure. In the meantime please look at your last order date to be sure it didn't just expire so we can streamline this the best possible way and they don't get bogged down with ones that just expired. 

• PerttiA said:

A new batch is up, I get 20% off probably from it being DO or the thanksgiving coupon, but not getting the punch discount

Price stays the same in the cart.

yeah. the punchcard discount doesnt work on lightning deals.
    checked it several times.

imho, the entire lightning deal thing doesn`t work properly for about half a year now.
    coupons not working properly on them, items becoming more expensive when you put them in the cart, other discounts not working...
    i had to open several tickets during last months. over and over again. although the customer service does handle the situation to customers favour, that section did not improve at all.
    Its one of the reasons, why i am not going to renew my DAZ+ subscription for the upcoming year. A third of my time in DAZ-store has to be spend on checking cart prices (and thats only for doing it roughly)
    i am tired of filing tickets for "what should be a known issue".

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

frank0314 said:

scorpio said:

frank0314 said:

For those who are having the issue with the punch cards losing all their punches even though they are still valid if you hit the holiday sale page, and then press F12 in Chrome and open up the Console. Put this into the console: 

window.localStorage.getItem('User/recent')

Once you do this please PM either frank0314, Richard Haseltine or Cris Palomino with the info and we will get it to the proper people for troubleshooting. Please do not post it to the thread.

What about those of us just losing 1 punch - and why shouild I do Daz's work for them. Who do I bill for the time taken to do that.

I will double-check to be sure. In the meantime please look at your last order date to be sure it didn't just expire so we can streamline this the best possible way and they don't get bogged down with ones that just expired. 

If the punch disappears the day after purchase then yes send it to us. If you still have it that second day but didn't make a purchase on that second day and it disappears on the 3rd day, that is how it's supposed to work. Hopefully, that makes sense.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

f.boschanski said:

the punchcard discount doesnt work on lightning deals.

I don't know why the prices on the LD page are taking into account the punchcard discount when other products do not, but the punchcard does work on them.

I just bought something for $ 0.87, which was a 95% discount on base price.

Looking at the product on a private browsing windows, the current base price is $5.94 and if I didn't forget one discount somewhere, the maths should be as follow (rounded each time):

• Lighnting Deals discount (60%): 5.94 x 0.4 = 2.38
    • Daz+ Member Base discount (30%): 2.38 x 0.70 = 1.67
    • Daz+ week-end bonus discount (20%): 1.67 * 0,8 = 1.34
    • Punchard discount (35%): 1.34 x 0,65 = 0.87
  • Elor said:

f.boschanski said:

the punchcard discount doesnt work on lightning deals.

I don't know why the prices on the LD page are taking into account the punchcard discount when other products do not, but the punchcard does work on them.

I just bought something for $ 0.87, which was a 95% discount on base price.

Looking at the product on a private browsing windows, the current base price is $5.94 and if I didn't forget one discount somewhere, the maths should be as follow (rounded each time):

• Lighnting Deals discount (60%): 5.94 x 0.4 = 2.38
    • Daz+ Member Base discount (30%): 2.38 x 0.70 = 1.67
    • Daz+ week-end bonus discount (20%): 1.67 * 0,8 = 1.34
    • Punchard discount (35%): 1.34 x 0,65 = 0.87

ok. You are saying, it has already been calculated for the price shown on the discount page.
    Though i am not sure about the math.
    Often, i see discounted items, without knowing the reason for the discount.
    But even if your reasoning is proper: i don`t want to waste my time on trying to figure out the "why" or "why not".
    Looking for the best deals: 1 hr/day - comparing prices in cart and on pages, calculating and figuring out discounts: 2hrs/day
    nah - i am fed. one month of daz+ purchases left. then i will be outta here for a while.

• ImagoImago Posts: 5,037

Not sure it it's the right place, but I can't purchase anything, the store refuses to let me pay.

When I push "Paypal" button, nothing happens.

It's happening since yesterday, I even lost one of those "punch card" points with the 15% off because I couldn't make the purchase I wanted to make.

• daveso said:

apocalypse_cow said:

daveso said:

why doesn't DAZ+ DO $6 off not work? The price is $5.09. When I use the coupon I still owe. 

I had the same problem. it seems the coupon is applied before the price reduction from the punches - and so the price gets reduced only by 3.9$ (which is 6$ minus 35%).

so basically the DAZ+ coupon does not stack with the 35% off. This was one of the reasons I let my DAZ+ expire, so many opportunities for the coupons NOT TO WORK ... but the sales were too good to not renew, especially at 50% off.  

It's a priority issue - applying a fixed amount discount before a persentage discount reduces the effect of the fixed amount by the discount percentage

(x-d)*p = x*p - d*p

vs

x*p-d

Sales should be able to refund the lost portion if you check out and open a ticket.

• The code for punches has been adjusted, it won't apply retrospectively but any incorrect zeroes for today should be fixed.

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 882
    edited November 2023

There seems to be an issue with the $30 off Daz Originals when pre-ordering FaceTransfer 2. The Freja 9 HD Dawn Warrior Bundle is now $47.60 for Daz+ members, now if I put it in my cart I get an additional 35% because of punches so it becomes $30.94, but f I add FaceTransfer 2 the price of the bundle becomes $18.51, which is not $30 off.

Now if I change the order of calculation and first take $30 off the Freja Bundle the price would be $17.60 and taking 35% punch discount off should result in $11.44.

In any case, the $30 FaceTransfer2 discount seems not to be working correctly.

Question.jpg
    1093 x 972 - 197K
    Post edited by BlueFingers on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

The 'LINK TO BLOG' is currently sending back to the main product page:

https://www.daz3d.com/face-transfer-2

And as far as I can see, there is currently no blog post about Face Transfer 2: the last one is about 'Mastering Lighting with Render Environment Modes in Daz Studio'.

Having said that, without that bogus link, I would not have seen two posts about subjects I'm interested with smiley

• BlueFingers said:

There seems to be an issue with the $30 off Daz Originals when pre-ordering FaceTransfer 2. The Freja 9 HD Dawn Warrior Bundle is now $47.60 for Daz+ members, now if I put it in my cart I get an additional 35% because of punches so it becomes $30.94, but f I add FaceTransfer 2 the price of the bundle becomes $18.51, which is not $30 off.

Now if I change the order of calculation and first take $30 off the Freja Bundle the price would be $17.60 and taking 35% punch discount off should result in $11.44.

In any case, the $30 FaceTransfer2 discount seems not to be working correctly.

Did the item come from https://www.daz3d.com/transfering-with-daz-originals#index=3&filtered=1 ?

I'm sending an inquiry as even using the selection required, it's not taking off the $30. 

• aweswanaweswan Posts: 68
    edited November 2023

Hi,

Seems to be a stealth interactive 70% off sale ? It's not advertised anywhere and I'm not sure which type of products have it.

"Buy any 2 or more of today's Debut New releases to get an extra 10% off* on your entire order"

2 new debut release for 10% off cart doesn't seem to work. Well, not on the interactive licences at least, or products.

I would like to know if buying 2 debut new releases and getting the gift card 19%, Does the 10% off still apply to a different cart ? - ie I'd like to use the gift to buy interactive licenses.

ie - buy 2 debut new releases + gift card. Then buy Interactive licenses with gift card.

ps how to get the ability to paste images ?

Post edited by aweswan on
  • Hi Cris, yes, it's on page 4 when sorted by "New Arrivals".

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

Yes, I have tried a variety of Daz Orignials, and it isn't very clear how this $30 works. It would be helpful if there was a proper explanation.

• BlueFingers said:

Hi Cris, yes, it's on page 4 when sorted by "New Arrivals".

yes 

• aweswan said:

Hi,

Seems to be a stealth interactive 70% off sale ? It's not advertised anywhere and I'm not sure which type of products have it.

"Buy any 2 or more of today's Debut New releases to get an extra 10% off* on your entire order"

2 new debut release for 10% off cart doesn't seem to work. Well, not on the interactive licences at least, or products.

I would like to know if buying 2 debut new releases and getting the gift card 19%, Does the 10% off still apply to a different cart ? - ie I'd like to use the gift to buy interactive licenses.

ie - buy 2 debut new releases + gift card. Then buy Interactive licenses with gift card.

ps how to get the ability to paste images ?

To see if this worked, I had to log out so I wouldn't have any punches. Putting two debut, one of which was face transfer, into the cart took the discount to 37% which is the expected discount. I added the license for the other item and it also got the 10%. Face transfer only has the 3D print license but also got the discount as did a $25 gift card I added. (Normally stacking discounts don't apply to GCs so if that got missed, my enquiry may change that).

• Ok,lt sort of works sometimes, depends what is in the cart. Some combination works, other do not, and some seem to stack. -having 1 debut new releases and 2 still new releases I can get 27% off gift card ? Is that intentional ? still only 10% of interactive (73%)

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688
    edited November 2023

Hi all, maybe just a heads up, or maybe (hopefully) it's a bug: the Face Transfer promo seems to take off the promised 30 dollars of the FULL price of the DOs included in the selection. I just tried with two items that were both 7 bucks atm, but only the first one registered in the cart as completely free. Someone might want to check whether this is really intended. Nice day all!

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,112

Two issues with the face transfer 2 store page; the "link  to blog" just points to the store page, and there's no readme age for the product.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

tsroemi said:

Hi all, maybe just a heads up, or maybe (hopefully) it's a bug: the Face Transfer promo seems to take off the promised 30 dollars of the FULL price of the DOs included in the selection. I just tried with two items that were both 7 bucks atm, but only the first one registered in the cart as completely free. Someone might one to check whether this is really intended. Nice day all!

That is how it has worked in previous offers, but I can't get it right even with that assumption, at least not being logged in as a Daz+ member and having 35% punch discount.

• Curious about the interactive sale - what things does it pertain to and when does it finish? Can u buy 2 debut new release in one cart and have it effect the next cart ?  

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Now giving $30 off DO from the discounted price

• PerttiA said:

Now giving $30 off DO from the discounted price

Yeah, daz noticed it was coming off the base price and changed it. 

• aweswan said:

Curious about the interactive sale - what things does it pertain to and when does it finish? Can u buy 2 debut new release in one cart and have it effect the next cart ?  

What do you mean by affect the next cart? 

• Get an extra 10% off Gift Cards, and 30% off Memberships when you buy any 2 or more Debut or Still New Releases

I buy 2 debut still new releases, + gift card in one cart, to get discount. 

Now, in the next cart does the "Get an extra 10% off" apply to the next cart? or do the 2 debut new releases *have* to be in the same cart. 

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334
    edited November 2023

Sci-fi Military Truck - https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-military-truck

No DIM or Direct download after purchasing.

DAZ Sci-Fi Truck download issues 1.png
    962 x 698 - 199K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • aweswan said:

Get an extra 10% off Gift Cards, and 30% off Memberships when you buy any 2 or more Debut or Still New Releases

I buy 2 debut still new releases, + gift card in one cart, to get discount. 

Now, in the next cart does the "Get an extra 10% off" apply to the next cart? or do the 2 debut new releases *have* to be in the same cart. 

Without the two debuts, you will not get the extra 10%. 

This discussion has been closed.