Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219
    edited November 2023

svagsigge said:

Lost all three punches after missing one day.

Also can't add things to cart from pruduct pages (looks like it gets added but cart stil empty when you open it). Have to use the add to cart button on the sales page or catalog list pages.

* I can get a free item from the advent calendar so I still have a punch??

A punch is given for a purchase of $1 or more so a free item would not count.

Edit: I think I misunderstood what you posted. What I said is valid, but I think you may be saying you don't show punches and should have punches, and are able to get an item from the advent calendar though you need a punch to do so. I show one punch, but should have two. When I purchased tonight, my cart showed that the discount applied was from having two punches.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

Wonderland said:

frank0314 said:

The people who missed out because you had no punches when you should have had one, or showed no punches when you did in fact have one, should submit a ticket to ask support for assistance. We don't know what support they will be able to offer, but Daz is aware of the situation.

I should have had TWO punches but lost all of them. I sent in a ticket last night but no response. Sent screenshots and everything but by tomorrow I'll have 3 punches again. They now lost money because I'm not going to spend extra money on things that should have had a bigger discount. Also today's $2.99 item I already own. This now forces me to get something more expensive. This is not conducive to happy customers who want to spend money here. 

I lost mine last week and am not spending anymore, and will return the items I bought to get the punches in the frst place. I'm begining to like the way Daz do business saves me money. 

• naughtyroadnaughtyroad Posts: 39
    edited November 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

Joe2018 said:

Same here so what is correct: "lose ONE Punch" or "lose ALL punches"?

Can a Moderator investigate this? Thanx

This is being looked at - though going from three a missed ay would usually mean dropping to one as the promo is described (two days would remain in the window, one of which would be cancelled by the missed day).

Same here. Worked my way up to three punches, skipped yesterda only, and today it's reset to zero. 

I kinda liked the idea of that advent calender that seems to be picking from my wishlist (unless that was a really lucky roll), so that's was a nice idea for an engaging sale. I would have propably kept a sales streak going to keep the punches topped off while picking up items every few days at a nice discount or for free, but now it's thrown me off the train like this, I'm not too sure about getting back on, especially if it keeps resetting like that.

Edit: upon closer examination, it seems it is applying the discount to the advent calendar items correctly when you add them to the cart, and then view the cart. So it seems to be a display error rather than the punches resetting. Well, it's an improvement. :D

Post edited by naughtyroad on
  • What I really want to know is, should we all submit tickets with the danger of clogging up the system, or is it safe to wait it out?

• BlueFingers said:

What I really want to know is, should we all submit tickets with the danger of clogging up the system, or is it safe to wait it out?

They can't address an individual's issues if a ticket isn't submitted. 

• I have lost a punch even though I did make a purchase over 1$ every day in the last week... anone else experiencing that ?

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

DAZ 2023 ADVENT CALENDAR

Get a FREE item, or buy-up to a $2.99 item each day as long as you have at least one punch on your Holiday Punch Card​

• November 30
    • November 31
    November 31   ???  laugh Does Daz use a new calendar system? 

• CrescentCrescent Posts: 326
    edited November 2023

I have some stuff due 1 Dec so I'm good with a 31 November this year. laugh

31Nov.jpg
    324 x 385 - 17K
    Post edited by Crescent on
  • I have a punch according to the discount - 2.99 is 2.54 , no punch shown in the image for punches - so no adventcalendar freebie. Sigh. Only buying at 3.99 or less. Thanks daz for the  other freebie, but I'm thinking that one is from the PAs❤️, right? And thanks for saving me money by making me spend less by always having issues w your sales. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688
    edited November 2023

naughtyroad said:

Edit: upon closer examination, it seems it is applying the discount to the advent calendar items correctly when you add them to the cart, and then view the cart. So it seems to be a display error rather than the punches resetting. Well, it's an improvement. :D

Thanks a bunch for posting this, it's working for me as well! So people who've lost all their punches due to system error should all check whether they can still use the calendar offer!

Edit: I think that we might not have really lost the punches at all, it's possibly also just a display error (apologies if this has been posted before, just skip reading then ;-)). I just put something in my cart which was 30% off on the sale page and then changed to 47% off in my cart. It wouldn't do that unless I didn't have any actual punch discount left now, would it? Am too stupid to calculate whether the 47% indeed amount to 30% plus two punches discount (extra 25%, right?), but it seems plausible.

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • HOLIDAY-KICKSTART coupon is applying to pre-discount prices, so doesn't give the full $10 off. ($41.83 cart -> $35.33)

• HOLIDAY-KICKSTART coupon only took 2.50 off my 49.00 order.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

stelari said:

HOLIDAY-KICKSTART coupon is applying to pre-discount prices, so doesn't give the full $10 off. ($41.83 cart -> $35.33)

I have the same complaint - Cart is $44.86 and if I apply the holiday kickstart $10 discount promo it takes it to $41.83 so only $3 off

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Can someone explain it: I get a free item if I have a punch or buy an item for at least $2.99? Do I understand it correctly?

"DAZ 2023 ADVENT CALENDAR

Get a FREE item, or buy-up to a $2.99 item each day as long as you have at least one punch on your Holiday Punch Card"

• Xellosz said:

Can someone explain it: I get a free item if I have a punch or buy an item for at least $2.99? Do I understand it correctly?

"DAZ 2023 ADVENT CALENDAR

Get a FREE item, or buy-up to a $2.99 item each day as long as you have at least one punch on your Holiday Punch Card"

Yes, you need to have a punch and if you do you can pick a freebie or an item for $2.99 but not both.

• kimh said:

stelari said:

HOLIDAY-KICKSTART coupon is applying to pre-discount prices, so doesn't give the full $10 off. ($41.83 cart -> $35.33)

I have the same complaint - Cart is $44.86 and if I apply the holiday kickstart $10 discount promo it takes it to $41.83 so only $3 off

Reported.

• Richard Haseltine said:

kimh said:

stelari said:

Reported.

Please try again.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Please try again.

Fixed, thanks!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited November 2023

To our knowledge, the punch discounts are still there and you can still use them for the number of punches you have from our tests and other customers we've talked to. The issue is that it is not showing on the display that you have punches so you're not getting to take advantage of some of the sales. The issue is being looked into. The tickets that were mentioned previously were for if you were not getting the discount you should've been before it was fixed. Even though it shows that you lost all of your punches today you should still be able to use them and get the proper discount for what you had.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 505
    edited November 2023

I have three punches and earlier my calendar item showed as free in cart.... now shows as $12.85 even though on the main page it shows a free?

Images attached

Is it because it's now 30th November in UK?  Things normally work on Daz Time...

Can't wait to see what I get on November 31st and even 32nd

daza.png
    1804 x 868 - 427K
    dazb.png
    2340 x 1023 - 1M
    Post edited by TriCounter on
  • lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,158

dortybassa said:

I have three punches and earlier my calendar item showed as free in cart.... now shows as $12.85 even though on the main page it shows a free?

Images attached

Is it because it's now 30th November in UK?  Things normally work on Daz Time...

I have the same issue here in the US. The free items is not free at all. It was this morning. 

• lou_harper said:

dortybassa said:

Images attached

I have the same issue here in the US. The free items is not free at all. It was this morning. 

Can confirm this happened to me too. I had the free item in my cart from this morning; have been busy with other stuff all day and when I checked just now by refreshing the cart, it is no longer free. 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited November 2023

paulawp (marahzen) said:

lou_harper said:

dortybassa said:

Images attached

Can confirm this happened to me too. I had the free item in my cart from this morning; have been busy with other stuff all day and when I checked just now by refreshing the cart, it is no longer free. 

and you hadn't purchased the other, non-free item? OK, I see the same and hadn't puchased either so there is clearly an issue - I will flag it up.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • joannajoanna Posts: 1,285

What helped me was going to today's sales page. Today's offer was moved to the left, and there was another November 29 showing. When I "clicked to open", the same products appeared, and the refreshed cart updated the item to free (without putting it in again).

advent.png
    1250 x 464 - 589K
  • joanna said:

What helped me was going to today's sales page. Today's offer was moved to the left, and there was another November 29 showing. When I "clicked to open", the same products appeared, and the refreshed cart updated the item to free (without putting it in again).

That just worked for me, thanks 

• dortybassa said:

joanna said:

I had the same issue and this also worked for me. 

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

sazzyazzca said:

dortybassa said:

joanna said:

I had the same issue and this also worked for me. 

That also worked for me. I too look forward to the 31st and 32nd of November. Does this mean that Christmas always recedes?

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418
    edited November 2023

HOLIDAY-KICKSTART keeps telling me "Coupon Code is not valid'. My cart is $40.14

IMG_0409.jpeg
    1911 x 1421 - 631K
    Post edited by caravelle on
  • MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 337

Same here, I added Maryam 9 HD Pro Bundle ($54.14) and I have "Coupon Code is not valid" ...

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited November 2023

same lost all 3 because I missed one day

and stuff that, not submitting a ticket

when just not buying anything is cheaper cheeky

that said I did test a cart and indeed 2 punches apply so if an irresistable lightning deal comes up may succumb

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
This discussion has been closed.