Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56

I did a mistake and only bought for $0.95 the day before yesterday. Yesterday all punches was missing on my card, but the discount was still correct as if I had 2 punches at 25%. Today it says I have 1 punch, but I should be back to 3, and I still only get 25% discount when it should be back to 35% again.

• Code now working here either :

Capture d’écran (784).jpg
    1518 x 881 - 108K
  • So far I'm still seeing last night's sale page. Some of you are seeing the new one?

• I also still see yesterday's page, maybe nothing is updated yet...

• tyra_oeildeloup said:

I also still see yesterday's page, maybe nothing is updated yet...

it's been reported. 

• Yesterday the paged showed all locked punches whereas I should have had 2.
    Today it shows 1 punch wheras I should be back on 3. Did only not purchase the daily deal on the 28th.
    Plus the content of the page is showing stuff from yesterday.
    Not good.

• MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 337

Reposted message :

$10 Off Coupon Code HOLIDAY-KICKSTART not working here.

I added Maryam 9 HD Pro Bundle ($54.14 in the cart),
    but it says "Coupon Code is not valid" when I try to apply code.

I don't see any mention saying it can't be used on new releases.

Just that mention :

Discount valid for intended recipients only.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Yesterday the paged showed all locked punches whereas I should have had 2.
    Today it shows 1 punch wheras I should be back on 3. Did only not purchase the daily deal on the 28th.
    Plus the content of the page is showing stuff from yesterday.
    Not good.

I had the wrong number showing both last night and tonight. When I put items in my cart last night, it gave me the correct discount, despite the display of the punches being incorrect. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688

Kersey said:

I did a mistake and only bought for $0.95 the day before yesterday. Yesterday all punches was missing on my card, but the discount was still correct as if I had 2 punches at 25%. Today it says I have 1 punch, but I should be back to 3, and I still only get 25% discount when it should be back to 35% again.

Same thing here, should have 3 punches today, sales page shows only 1. Will try later what discount actually applies, but guys, this is getting seriously difficult to keep on top of. Maybe there's a way for you to emphasize the urgency of fixing this to DAZ? I also put in a ticket yesterday.

Oh, and I'm also seeing the old sales page.

Cheers, and have a nice day nevertheless! 

• especially frustrating as there is a new item I actually want so while 2 apply if I do buy something else and buy it tomorrow I still will be down one going by oothers

and yes old page but guess no freebie either

PA one nice though

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

I'm very lucky: November even has 32 days for me... indecision

• caravelle said:

the year of the endless Spring(downunder) autumn(up there) 

edited November 2023

WendyLuvsCatz said:

caravelle said:

the year of the endless Spring(downunder) autumn(up there) 

LOL laughyes

Post edited by caravelle on
  • The Mayram page is up....presently not showing advent or punches....daz is aware.

New sales page up for me now, but calendar and freebie missing - the freebie's on the store front page though. And unfortunately, I've checked and I'm also getting only 25% off instead off 35%. Guys, do you remember those quaint simpler times when we got our holiday discount off depending on how much we spent during the year? Without ANY punches? Tempus fugit I guess ...wink

MickyBe said:

Reposted message :

Just that mention :

Same here, is it working for anyone atm? 

• Code still not working. Tried it on a cart with no new releases in it just in case, still didn't work.

• Ok, so what's up is the mayram bundle page, https://www.daz3d.com/introducing-maryam-9

Daz is looking into holiday sale page.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

tsroemi said:

MickyBe said:

Reposted message :

Just that mention :

Same here, is it working for anyone atm? 

Not working, and I tried with new items, old items, cart over $100, everything... "Code not valid" 

• Would be nice if DAZ could be looking into the code not working problem too :( 

• tyra_oeildeloup said:

Would be nice if DAZ could be looking into the code not working problem too :( 

It's part of what's being checked, yes, there are just a number of issues now. 

Cris Palomino said:

tyra_oeildeloup said:

Would be nice if DAZ could be looking into the code not working problem too :( 

It's part of what's being checked, yes, there are just a number of issues now. 

Ah okay, thanks! I'll go off to do some work then, and check back later. 

• Ok, the HOLIDAY-KICKSTART was for a flash sale that ended 11/29 at 11:59 pm. If you had issues prior to the correct end time, please submit a ticket. The orange banner should not have displayed with the store turnover and since the store didn't turnover, may have caused an issue.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012
    edited November 2023

So the HOLIDAY-KICKSTART wasn't meant for us on this side of the pond... Maybe it would be a good idea to show the date and time, when whatever expires, all the time.

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • tsroemi said:

New sales page up for me now, but calendar and freebie missing - the freebie's on the store front page though. And unfortunately, I've checked and I'm also getting only 25% off instead off 35%. Guys, do you remember those quaint simpler times when we got our holiday discount off depending on how much we spent during the year? Without ANY punches? Tempus fugit I guess ...wink

Your account shows purchases on 27th and 29th, but not the 28th. Do you show different on your account page?

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    edited November 2023
    The advent calendar offer is the same as last night - it shows under November 30 now, but it's the same two items as before the store turned over... ?
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

Advent Calendar dates are "not a number" and offering is the same as yesterday.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 041915.jpg
    1332 x 636 - 173K
    edited November 2023

Now my $10 Off Coupon HOLIDAY-KICKSTART is gone - without having used it.

The cart also ignores my Punch Card discount, although it is correctly displayed on the image. sad 

Post edited by caravelle on
  • barbult said:

Advent Calendar dates are "not a number" and offering is the same as yesterday.

that may be a cache glitch. I show dates and two different selections each for 29th and 30th.

• caravelle said:

Now my $10 Off Coupon HOLIDAY-KICKSTART is gone - without having used it.

Please scan back as I explained above in another response. 

This discussion has been closed.