Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

New sales page up for me now, but calendar and freebie missing - the freebie's on the store front page though. And unfortunately, I've checked and I'm also getting only 25% off instead off 35%. Guys, do you remember those quaint simpler times when we got our holiday discount off depending on how much we spent during the year? Without ANY punches? Tempus fugit I guess ...wink

Your account shows purchases on 27th and 29th, but not the 28th. Do you show different on your account page?

If he didn't buy the 28th he should be down to 2 punches and then back to 3 today, since he bought yesterday (29th). But he still only have 25% today (2 punches). I have the exact same bug. Seems you have to fill the whole card again before you get 35%. You get 25% discount for 3 days in a row until you have a full card again.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012
    edited November 2023

Kersey said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

New sales page up for me now, but calendar and freebie missing - the freebie's on the store front page though. And unfortunately, I've checked and I'm also getting only 25% off instead off 35%. Guys, do you remember those quaint simpler times when we got our holiday discount off depending on how much we spent during the year? Without ANY punches? Tempus fugit I guess ...wink

Your account shows purchases on 27th and 29th, but not the 28th. Do you show different on your account page?

If he didn't buy the 28th he should be down to 2 punches and then back to 3 today, since he bought yesterday (29th). But he still only have 25% today (2 punches). I have the exact same bug. Seems you have to fill the whole card again before you get 35%. You get 25% discount for 3 days in a row until you have a full card again.

This is how the thing works;

15%, 25% and 35% for Daz+ members

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • PerttiA said:

From a psychological perspective, it's a really well thought out system. cool

• the free hidden advent item worked after clicking on the leadlight window so my 2 punches though all shown locked do work

it was only an M4 character but grabbed anyway as still use sometimes and free

so worth clicking if nothing shows

That table only shows 3 days. But I'm talking about 5 days. buy, buy, buy, didn't buy, buy. Should be 35% for Daz+, but only gives 25%.

Kersey said:

That table only shows 3 days. But I'm talking about 5 days. buy, buy, buy, didn't buy, buy. Should be 35% for Daz+, but only gives 25%.

Only the last 3 days count. You should only be getting 15% off as you have two punches and one is taken away for missing the day in between. 

Still not getting the calendar or the gifts, should they be on the Maryam page or am I missing a page completely?

Have cleared the cache and tried incognito session.

Not according to the Punch card text. If you don’t make a purchase on a day you lose a punch. According to that text you only lose one punch. Then you can't just count the last 3 days. You have to know what level you are on when you lose the punch. If you are on max punches, skip one day, but buy the next you should be back to max. 

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

PerttiA said:

Still not getting the calendar or the gifts, should they be on the Maryam page or am I missing a page completely?

Try the second Maryam 9 page on the carrousel, it should lead you to: https://www.daz3d.com/2023-daz-holiday-sale

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

PerttiA said:

https://www.daz3d.com/2023-daz-holiday-sale

Elor said:

PerttiA said:

Try the second Maryam 9 page on the carrousel, it should lead you to: https://www.daz3d.com/2023-daz-holiday-sale

Thanks, that page was not on my carousel 

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Kersey said:

Not according to the Punch card text. If you don’t make a purchase on a day you lose a punch. According to that text you only lose one punch. Then you can't just count the last 3 days. You have to know what level you are on when you lose the punch. If you are on max punches, skip one day, but buy the next you should be back to max. 

If you are at max, and don't buy anything (> 1 $), the next day you are down to 1 punch. First down to 2 due to not having bought the last day, and then down to 1, as penalty for not buying... 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

Advent Calendar dates are "not a number" and offering is the same as yesterday.

that may be a cache glitch. I show dates and two different selections each for 29th and 30th.

The free and $2.99 items are the same for November 29 and November 30 for me. It is not a browser Cache issue. I tried a different browser that I haven't used on the Daz Store for months. The items are still identical.(The dates are now correct, though.)

Screenshot 2023-11-30 054752.jpg
    1360 x 510 - 135K
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,437

The Advent Calendar seems to have returned to a normal accounting of days, but, my Nov 30 entry is the same as Nov 29.

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,163

My 30th November entry is same as 29th November for me too. Tried clearing cache, using a different browser and using another computer.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843
    See, Cris, it is not just me. Advent Calendar is broken.
  • MazhMazh Posts: 485
    edited November 2023

Sorry, I don't get that argument for going down from three to one punch(es) the next day, when you don't buy the day you have the three punches.

And yes the discount you get seems to be inconsistent with the punch(es) shown.

Edit: Why all the hassle - just call it holiday discount lottery smiley

Post edited by Mazh on
  • barbult said:

See, Cris, it is not just me. Advent Calendar is broken.

will send your pics to illustrate 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,287

Just adding another report about the calendar not working either.

advent.png
    1263 x 517 - 612K
  • Same problem (like many others) with the "DAZ 2023 ADVENT CALENDAR"

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 13-10-16 2023 Daz Holiday Sale Daz 3D.png
    1610 x 930 - 1M
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,182
    edited November 2023

It's simply a mess. I bought stuff each day for the last 10 days only missing out the 28th. Since I bought on the 29th I should be back on full punches. Instead both the punch card and the cart do only show one punch. The extra discount seems to be 25% equaling two punches where three would be right. They should just call it roulette sales.

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • joannajoanna Posts: 1,287

Rod Wise Driggo said:

It's simply a mess. I bought stuff each day for the last 10 days only missing out the 28th. Since I bought on the 29th I should be back on full punches. Instead both the punch card and the cart do only show one punch. The extra discount seems to be 25% equaling two punches where three would be right. They should just call it roulette sales.

Only 3 last days' purchases count toward the given day's punches, so the 25% discount seems right.

• I lost all three punches after missing only one day.  (11/29)

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688

PerttiA said:

Kersey said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Yes, that's my point exaczly. I missed one day, so should have gone down 1 punch, and then I purchased again, so should have gone back up to 3. See? 

• Yet another with same items two days in a row on the Advent Calendar.

tsroemi said:

PerttiA said:

Kersey said:

Yes, that's my point exaczly. I missed one day, so should have gone down 1 punch, and then I purchased again, so should have gone back up to 3. See? 

You missed one day. so you are down to two punches (because you didn't earn one on the 28th) and one punch is taken as a punishment = You are down to one.

• TirickTirick Posts: 229

The free item in today's (11/30) calendar is not working. Showing the 2.99 price in cart (discounted). I have 1 punch currently.

• HOW IT WORKS

Every day you make a purchase over $1 you earn a punch,
    up to a maximum of 3 punches.
    If you don’t make a purchase on a day you lose a punch.

HOW I UNDERSTAND IT

Day 1-3 I buy: 3 punches
    Day 4 I don't buy: punches are down to 2 (if you don't make a purchase on a day you lose a punch)
    Day 5 I buy: 2 remaining punches granting discount, afterwards back at 3 punches

Don't see that one could understand it differently. OK, maybe there is a hidden rule like "if you crash studio you lose a punch". Then I'm in the minus double digits.

Tirick said:

The free item in today's (11/30) calendar is not working. Showing the 2.99 price in cart (discounted). I have 1 punch currently.

Did you put both calendar items to your cart?

It's one or the other. 

• Shows the same twice. And as i got the free one yesterday, i thought i would at least get the 2.99€ today if there is nothing new. (its a nice shape in the end)
    However, even that doesn`t work. No discount on that one.
    (2 punches btw., as i failed to buy sth on 29th - even though the punches are not shown, it seems as if they do work in the cart)

Ashampoo_Snap_Donnerstag, 30. November 2023_13h30m31s_006_.png
    886 x 594 - 266K
    Ashampoo_Snap_Donnerstag, 30. November 2023_15h28m52s_009_.png
    975 x 405 - 54K
This discussion has been closed.