Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• On safari in sweden here, punches blurred, clear in cart. Have no punches so can't open doors, not sure if that is as it should be. Not buying today either as the punches will not show tomorrow, and I have had issues w punches not showing before, so missed freebies. Still saving money. Just reporting. 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,876
    edited December 2023

My free item for today is Fantasy Weapons, which is also part of the Slay section of the sale, which may or may not be why it's not showing as free in my cart.

edit: spoke too soon, it's free now.

Post edited by Gordig on
  • This is very, very confusing.

Clipboard02.jpg
    1694 x 180 - 20K
    Clipboard03.jpg
    459 x 598 - 32K
  • My punch card is not showing the new punch since 2 days. I was buying something every day except the 9th, what makes me go back to 25% again, but than I bought something at 10th and 11th again and I'm still at 25%. angry

• marcus.ames said:

This is very, very confusing.

I'm guessing there is an error as there was a price for pre-release and when it's put into the cart is not free. 

• maybe they meant the trial with it's three goes with a forehead DAZ logo is free

• FantastArt said:

My punch card is not showing the new punch since 2 days. I was buying something every day except the 9th, what makes me go back to 25% again, but than I bought something at 10th and 11th again and I'm still at 25%. angry

Please put in a ticket.  

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012
    edited December 2023

FantastArt said:

My punch card is not showing the new punch since 2 days. I was buying something every day except the 9th, what makes me go back to 25% again, but than I bought something at 10th and 11th again and I'm still at 25%. angry

In order to have 3 punches and 35% off today, one must have purchased something over $1 on 9th, 10th and 11th of December.

Punches older than 3 days (earned on 8th or earlier) have expired and do not count. 

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

FantastArt said:

The system now works by counting how many days you spent at least $1 in the last three days before the current day and each day counts as one punch.

If I understand what you are saying correctly, out of the last three days before today (in other words, the 9th, the 10th and the 11th), you bought something two days out of three ? In this case, 25% is the correct amount and you'll get back to 35% tomorrow, if you spend at least $1 today.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 2023

Cris Palomino said:

FantastArt said:

Please put in a ticket.  

...had the same happen to me.  Missed getting a  punch on Saturday, but bought something Sunday and Monday yet still at 20% 

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

I think there are some things in Fast Grab today that aren't supposed to be there -- I can't recall ever seeing New items there before. And if, somehow, they are supposed to be there, they aren't properly discounted.

fastgrab_20231212newitems.jpg
    1011 x 636 - 134K
  • vwrangler said:

I think there are some things in Fast Grab today that aren't supposed to be there -- I can't recall ever seeing New items there before. And if, somehow, they are supposed to be there, they aren't properly discounted.

I'll advise Daz. They should not be there. 

• Banners on today's sales page are wrong. Face Transfer has a "free" label on it, double punch featured artists have a "5.99 each" label, etc.
    Screenshot_20231212-093205.png
    1080 x 2400 - 578K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386
    edited December 2023

The face transfer one was fixed, maybe you still have it in cache.

But yes, the other two are wrong. Basically it seems that they forgot to change the tags and kept those from yesterday's banners.

Post edited by Leana on
  • AZDigitalArtistAZDigitalArtist Posts: 784
    edited December 2023
    Daz Math. Ok if the Caldwell bundle that shows up at 110.99 is 65% off, making it $38.85, then an extra 10% off for a Debut item in my cart, then 2x punchcard discount, by my tortured math that should make the total for that item at most $10.49, maybe less. But on my cart it's $13.23, and I just have no idea how they get that. Doesn't look like I'm getting the full 2x or something. Anyone else with issues? It's my entire cart btw.
    Post edited by AZDigitalArtist on
  • "2x punchcard discount" means it gets applied twice, not that the discount percentage gets doubled. If your card is full, you should be getting 35% off, then 35% off the result, for a total of 57.75%.

• Okay that explains that head-scratcher. Thank you
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

Cris Palomino said:

vwrangler said:

Well, for whatever it's worth, they're still there after store rollover the next day. I wonder if the store is somehow stuck.

• vwrangler said:

Cris Palomino said:

vwrangler said:

Well, for whatever it's worth, they're still there after store rollover the next day. I wonder if the store is somehow stuck.

I've reported it again. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

This bundle is not discounting correctly (with coupon) 

IMG_0247.jpeg
    1575 x 974 - 321K
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited December 2023

Hello,

The GRAB-BAG-BONUS code rules are not clear on the sales page. At the top of the page, it's said the code requires a Debut New in the cart, but lower in the page, Debut New and Still New are mentionned, which seems to be the correct rule (I tested with a Still New item and an eligible did get it's price lowered to the intended amount).

Top info:

Lower info:

Cart test:

cart.jpg
    800 x 245 - 26K
    low.jpg
    667 x 347 - 64K
    top.jpg
    674 x 463 - 81K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219
    edited December 2023

Wonderland said:

where on the holiday sale page are these bundles found (since there are multiple categories, it appears). What discount are you expecting, what have you gotten and does this include punchcards (at what discount)? 

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • Elor said:

Hello,

The GRAB-BAG-BONUS code rules are not clear on the sales page. At the top of the page, it's said the code requires a Debut New in the cart, but lower in the page, Debut New and Still New are mentionned, which seems to be the correct rule (I tested with a Still New item and an eligible did get it's price lowered to the intended amount).

Top info:

Lower info:

Cart test:

I

Will advise Daz on the missing text. 

• Wonderland said:

If this is from the BUNDLEUP section, I don't see a debut in your cart. 

• A number of items that were not already in my wishlist (although they may have been at one time) have suddenly appeared as 'inactive' Not sure what is going on.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Charlie Judge said:

A number of items that were not already in my wishlist (although they may have been at one time) have suddenly appeared as 'inactive' Not sure what is going on.

The ones I see in my wishlist have been pulled from the store quite a while ago 

• PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

A number of items that were not already in my wishlist (although they may have been at one time) have suddenly appeared as 'inactive' Not sure what is going on.

The ones I see in my wishlist have been pulled from the store quite a while ago 

Same here and if they were ever in my wishlist I removed them a long time ago. Just wondering why they were suddenly added (back) to my wishlist. 

• Weird. I see a couple of Inactive items on my wishlist today also. I don't remember for sure, but I might have wishlisted at least one of them, and it's for G8/G9 so it's not terribly old.

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Weird. I see a couple of Inactive items on my wishlist today also. I don't remember for sure, but I might have wishlisted at least one of them, and it's for G8/G9 so it's not terribly old.

Some vendors moved their shop to another store recently, it might be an item from one of them.

I just noticed that the product pages for items which are part of Sector 15 Redux Bundle don't have the "This product is in this bundle" section you see on items from other bundles.

Probably worth checking if there's a problem with the bundle setup.

This discussion has been closed.