Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

I don't recall seeing any Sector 15 Redux Bundle in yesterday's Debut New section, and, like Leana says, none of the individual items link to the bundle.

• The bundle was in the debut section yesterday. I bought it.

• yeah Vyusur's Siberian for Zeus and Black texture for Catoon reappeared as inactive in my Wishlist crying

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,876
    edited December 2023

The Legacy Bundle section appears to be entirely broken. I'm not surprised all the 8.1 bundles that clearly aren't supposed to be there aren't discounting (but you can't blame a guy for trying), but even if all I have in the cart is a debut new item and something like the Mei Lin 7 pro bundle, it still gives me a coupon not valid error.

edit: I need to be more careful about my reading before I report things.

Post edited by Gordig on
  • Is anyone else having issue with the Free advent calendar asset? If I put the free one in my cart, it shows up as $1.99. When I take that out and put the $2.99 item in my cart, it shows up correctly priced at 2.99.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386
    edited December 2023

tomekamanson said:

Is anyone else having issue with the Free advent calendar asset? If I put the free one in my cart, it shows up as $1.99. When I take that out and put the $2.99 item in my cart, it shows up correctly priced at 2.99.

Did you try to purchase it on its own, or is there something else in your cart? Could it be a conflict with the grab bag coupon for example?

Post edited by Leana on
  • tomekamanson said:

Is anyone else having issue with the Free advent calendar asset? If I put the free one in my cart, it shows up as $1.99. When I take that out and put the $2.99 item in my cart, it shows up correctly priced at 2.99.

I ran into this problem with my freebie today. When I had a Debut New item in the cart with it, it was showing a not-free price. I realized that it was in one of the Bundles. When I tried it alone (and also with the day's Daz freebie) it was free. 

• I ended up purchasing it on it's own and that worked.

• One of the "weekly" Freebies is https://www.daz3d.com/splendid-for-the-princess-gown which is a texture set for https://www.daz3d.com/princess-gown, but is not correctly flagged as such. It shows no link to the required product. See screenshot.

Screenshot 2023-12-15 002300.jpg
    1595 x 795 - 212K
  • zombietaggerung said:

One of the "weekly" Freebies is https://www.daz3d.com/splendid-for-the-princess-gown which is a texture set for https://www.daz3d.com/princess-gown, but is not correctly flagged as such. It shows no link to the required product. See screenshot.

Will notify daz. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited December 2023

Today's DAZ+ Deal states:

Daz+ Members only

Get an extra 10% off any order over $100, including Gift Cards!

However, I am a DAZ+ member and if I try to order a gift card over $100 I am not getting 10% off it.

NVM: I just saw the fine print that states that gift cards don't count toward the $100 total. Oh well, I guess I'll just pass.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

Charlie Judge said:

Daz+ Members only

However, I am a DAZ+ member and if I try to order a gift card over $100 I am not getting 10% off it. Please fix. 

It's written that 'Gift cards do not count towards $100 cart total' (in small letter and badly chosen color).

• Charlie Judge said:

Daz+ Members only

However, I am a DAZ+ member and if I try to order a gift card over $100 I am not getting 10% off it. Please fix. 

I get the same, but with a mixed cart of gift card and other stuff. $140 cart, I get 20% off for having 3 still new releases in the cart and then my 35% punch, but don't get the extra 10% off any of it.

If I bring my non-gift card purchases to over $100, I do get the 10%. So it seems, to me, that the extra 10% is an addition to the 20% off cart offer and applies to gift cards, but gift card cannot be used to trigger it.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688

Thanks for explaining this, everyone, I had just come here to ask the same. Ah well ...

On another note, I don't quite know where else to put this: the 'add to cart' button beneath the thumb images is not working at all for me anymore. It's particularly noticeable when I try to add things from my wishlist. I have to open up each and everyone before I can acfually add them. Am on an iPad. Could ghe mods please report this? Thanks!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843
    tsroemi said:

On another note, I don't quite know where else to put this: the 'add to cart' button beneath the thumb images is not working at all for me anymore. It's particularly noticeable when I try to add things from my wishlist. I have to open up each and everyone before I can acfually add them. Am on an iPad. Could ghe mods please report this? Thanks!

It is broken on Windows with Firefox and also on my Samsung phone. It is so frustrating that this store is so unreliable.
  • tsroemi said:

I am also on an iPad, but found the same there and on the phone. Reporting. You can still go to the product page, at least. 

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

I am also on an iPad, but found the same there and on the phone. Reporting. You can still go to the product page, at least. 

Thank you, yeah I've been doing that. Just a moment ago in fact, because the offer today is really very good I thought - halfed my wishlist! laugh 

• I have given up on complaining about spelling errors on the feature-sale page every day because I just don't see the point of doing so any more, but I do feel that when you misspell the name of one of your recent name-and-number characters, that's particularly egregious.

• barbult said:

tsroemi said:

It is broken on Windows with Firefox and also on my Samsung phone. It is so frustrating that this store is so unreliable.

Add to cart button doesn't work for me on my Wishlist page, and hasn't for several days. (Unsure when this started.) As best I can tell it works on all other pages: sales, main, fast grab, & product pages. I am using my Fire tablet with its Silk browser.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,030

There seems to be no way to download the Powertool Saws, SKU 92073, see attached screenshot from my Product Library. Not sure if there is anything that can be done on a Sunday, but I thought I would report it here before submitting a report to DAZ.

Mary

Screen Shot 2023-12-17 at 7.03.13 AM.png
    1197 x 898 - 262K
  • miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

barbult said:

tsroemi said:

Add to cart button doesn't work for me on my Wishlist page, and hasn't for several days. (Unsure when this started.) As best I can tell it works on all other pages: sales, main, fast grab, & product pages. I am using my Fire tablet with its Silk browser.

The issue was reproted, but only yesterday I think so it is fairly unlikely to be fixed before Monday.

• memcneil70 said:

There seems to be no way to download the Powertool Saws, SKU 92073, see attached screenshot from my Product Library. Not sure if there is anything that can be done on a Sunday, but I thought I would report it here before submitting a report to DAZ.

Mary

It doesn't list any other install methods on the product page either, will report (different team from website issues, though still unlikely to be fixed before Monday I'm afraid).

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited December 2023

I suppose it's a mistake, but who knows, maybe I missed something.

In the list of supported shapes, on 'dForce Hawk Eye: Wildenlander HD for Genesis 9' page, a Basic Female is listed, except Genesis 9 doesn't have a 'Basic Female' shape, but a 'Base Feminine' shape (its 'Base Masculine' shape is correctly identified):

Supported Shapes:

• Classic Barbarian Character HD
    • Base Masculine
    • Ivar 9
    • Lawrence 9
    • Michael 9
    • Thimor 9
    • Genghis Khan 9
    • Yuko HD
    • Victoria 9
    • Freja 9
    • Angela 9
    • Xiu Lin 9
    • Olympia 9
    • Basic Female

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-hawk-eye-wildenlander-hd-for-genesis-9

Edit: Pentonville Modern (one of the current freebies) doesn't list Pentonville Prison as a required product (I was a bit disapointed to discover it was only a textures pack with some props sad):

https://www.daz3d.com/pentonville-modern

https://www.daz3d.com/pentonville-prison

It's only listed on the wiki:

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/10518/start

Post edited by Elor on
  • Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 428
    edited December 2023

Slow 'order processing' page (~15 minutes), fixed itself.

Post edited by Pax Asteriae on
  • Elor said:

I suppose it's a mistake, but who knows, maybe I missed something.

In the list of supported shapes, on 'dForce Hawk Eye: Wildenlander HD for Genesis 9' page, a Basic Female is listed, except Genesis 9 doesn't have a 'Basic Female' shape, but a 'Base Feminine' shape (its 'Base Masculine' shape is correctly identified):

Supported Shapes:

• Classic Barbarian Character HD
    • Base Masculine
    • Ivar 9
    • Lawrence 9
    • Michael 9
    • Thimor 9
    • Genghis Khan 9
    • Yuko HD
    • Victoria 9
    • Freja 9
    • Angela 9
    • Xiu Lin 9
    • Olympia 9
    • Basic Female

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-hawk-eye-wildenlander-hd-for-genesis-9

Edit: Pentonville Modern (one of the current freebies) doesn't list Pentonville Prison as a required product (I was a bit disapointed to discover it was only a textures pack with some props sad):

https://www.daz3d.com/pentonville-modern

https://www.daz3d.com/pentonville-prison

It's only listed on the wiki:

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/10518/start

will send a report to daz 

• Pax Asteriae said:

The order processing page has just been spinning for about ten minutes now, even though the payment's gone through. Which is fun because it's for the half-prize Daz+ offer, which hasn't been applied to my account yet.

Can you make a new tab and see if it may have gone through on PayPal? If it hasn't, and no sign of receipt in email, you can give a bit and try again. Maybe even on a different device. 

• Cris Palomino said:

Pax Asteriae said:

The order processing page has just been spinning for about ten minutes now, even though the payment's gone through. Which is fun because it's for the half-prize Daz+ offer, which hasn't been applied to my account yet.

Can you make a new tab and see if it may have gone through on PayPal? If it hasn't, and no sign of receipt in email, you can give a bit and try again. Maybe even on a different device. 

It'd gone through on PayPal (got the email) and was on my order page, but hadn't been applied to my account while the page was still spinning. It stopped spinning after about 15 minutes, when it had also finally applied it. All fun... *sigh*

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624

Im not getting my 35% off I purchased two new items yesterday and got the 35% off but today its only giving me 25% off.

• Daventaki said:

Im not getting my 35% off I purchased two new items yesterday and got the 35% off but today its only giving me 25% off.

Are you sure? There was a double-punch offer yesterday which might have confused the issue. Do you have orders for the 16th, 17th, and 18th (Daz time)?

This discussion has been closed.