Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

Another strange thing: The countdown says the puzzle is available for 71 and a half hours. Does that mean it is the last PA gift?

Screenshot 2023-12-23 022915.jpg
    959 x 248 - 37K
  • HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

barbult said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

so why is the free PA Christmas puzzle 4 cents?

I have the same problem.

same here, plus the Off-Road Sci-Fi 4X4 is $6.68 not the expected $2.99

Screenshot 2023-12-23 082909.png
    843 x 300 - 55K
  • The Christmas Freebies (ie PA Christmas Gifts) are not completely free. For example today's Christmas Puzzle is $0.04 in my cart.

Christmas Freebie cart.jpg
    1091 x 798 - 103K
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

4 cents for me. 

• Checking on all of the above.

• So I'm seeing the 2.99 item at the about $5 price, the second item should be 3.99 and comes up as 2.99 and the 4.99 as 3.99, so thinking therein lies the problem. The free item comes up with a price in the preview cart and free in checkout. You may have to do a ticket for the latter, though am reporting.

in Safari, on iPad, i can get to checkout. On Chrome, to test, I get an oops page when I go to checkout. Can anyone else verify the Chrome issue for me please?

• youri_zyouri_z Posts: 150

Today's Holidaz deal (Off-Road Sci-Fi 4X4) is not $2.99.

(It is sitting in my cart for $6.68.)

I'm also seeing today's holiday freebie (Christmas Puzzle) for 4 cents.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323
    edited December 2023

dForce Iden Beard for Genesis 9 is supposed to be a Freebie today, and it's not.

EDIT: That's odd. I had it in my cart, it rang up something other than free, I removed it in my cart and placed an order.

Now I went back to report how much it costs in the cart, and it says that I purchased it. Hmnpf. 

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,015
    edited December 2023

Says the toilet seat prop is a freebie on the current promotion page, yet when added it shows as $5.59 so not free at all. Same with all the other so called "freebies".

Screenshot 2023-12-23 181844.jpg
    754 x 579 - 56K
    Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • Dartanbeck said:

dForce Iden Beard for Genesis 9 is supposed to be a Freebie today, and it's not.

EDIT: That's odd. I had it in my cart, it rang up something other than free, I removed it in my cart and placed an order.

Now I went back to report how much it costs in the cart, and it says that I purchased it. Hmnpf. 

Reported as well. 

• Also, my bad, was looking at the wrong freebie, yes, all the freebies are either 0.04 or have some other price. Reported.

• It's 5c for me too. Regards, Richard.
  • Please bear with. Some of the schedulers failed tonight, so you might see glitches elsewhere. Daz is working on it now.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

The PA sales categories seem to include all PA's, but only a subset of them are discounted.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

Cris Palomino said:

Please bear with. Some of the schedulers failed tonight, so you might see glitches elsewhere. Daz is working on it now.

No worries, my friend! Thanks!

• Ok, guys, try now. There might be a cache delay, but advise on anything still wrong. Thanks.

• Worked for me. Thanks.
  • confirming.
    freebie was free and daily deal priced correctly now.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

Yes, puzzle freebie is free now.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

Everything is fine now

• no noseno nose Posts: 306

Are the brand new releases meant to not have the usual 30% discount?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219
    edited December 2023

no nose said:

Are the brand new releases meant to not have the usual 30% discount?

Looks like we're still having some technical difficulties. The correct prices should appear in checkout. 

Edit: I'm also not showing the debuts on the storefront page. Daz is aware. They got the prices showing up in the checkout cart. Everything else may have to wait till Daz gets into the office.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

Hi all, sorry it's such a hassle for you mods today! I don't know if this is relevant but I've noticed that Lali Kamala is not being included in ANY of the store wide sales, today not as well. Maybe something went wrong with them as well, or maybe it's intented. Just thought ai'd let you know. hoping you'll have a good saturday, nevertheless!

• tsroemi said:

Hi all, sorry it's such a hassle for you mods today! I don't know if this is relevant but I've noticed that Lali Kamala is not being included in ANY of the store wide sales, today not as well. Maybe something went wrong with them as well, or maybe it's intented. Just thought ai'd let you know. hoping you'll have a good saturday, nevertheless!

What part of the sale are you expecting her in? When I search, I see several items at 50% off.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

What part of the sale are you expecting her in? When I search, I see several items at 50% off.

hi Cris, it has changed, they're indeed on sale now. Maybe just a hiccup. Thanks for checking! 

• My FREE ADVENT CALENDAR ITEM is not free, probably because it is also avaliable in the 70% off flash sale. What to do now?

FREE ADVENT CALENDAR ITEM.JPG
    1282 x 873 - 123K
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

Have you checked the actual shopping cart? That popup never shows the actual price.

• dziemian.pawel said:

My FREE ADVENT CALENDAR ITEM is not free, probably because it is also avaliable in the 70% off flash sale. What to do now?

Do not rely on the preview cart. Always look at the checkout page. The preview cart has been failing to show the correct prices. 

• NorthOf45 said:

Have you checked the actual shopping cart? That popup never shows the actual price.

FREE ADVENT CALENDAR ITEM.JPG
    1526 x 802 - 99K
  • dziemian.pawel said:

NorthOf45 said:

In this instance, I would say you need to put in a ticket as we are now at 1) a weekend, 2) the holidays. 

This discussion has been closed.