Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Richard Haseltine said:

Daventaki said:

Im not getting my 35% off I purchased two new items yesterday and got the 35% off but today its only giving me 25% off.

Are you sure? There was a double-punch offer yesterday which might have confused the issue. Do you have orders for the 16th, 17th, and 18th (Daz time)?

I'm not getting the 35% off either.  I have made an order/sale everyday except the on the 17th, plus I did the double punch offer yesterday on the 18th, with the 35% off.  However, today I only get 25% off so I gave up buying anything.  I'm so confused about whether I'm still eligible for it because this holiday sale seems somewhat complicated at times.

• PaperMoon said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Daventaki said:

Im not getting my 35% off I purchased two new items yesterday and got the 35% off but today its only giving me 25% off.

Are you sure? There was a double-punch offer yesterday which might have confused the issue. Do you have orders for the 16th, 17th, and 18th (Daz time)?

I'm not getting the 35% off either.  I have made an order/sale everyday except the on the 17th, plus I did the double punch offer yesterday on the 18th, with the 35% off.  However, today I only get 25% off so I gave up buying anything.  I'm so confused about whether I'm still eligible for it because this holiday sale seems somewhat complicated at times.

If you didn't make an order on the 17th, then you don't qualify for 35% off. It only counts the last 3 days. You only get 35% if you purchased on the 16th, 17th, and 18th. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

The Face Transfer 2 release message doesn't show up with the orange banner or in the account messages.

Where is the FT2 message.jpg
    1412 x 149 - 28K

Now my FT2 orange banner disappeared, but the message is still listed in account messages, but still does not open to show a message.

Screenshot 2023-12-20 020842.jpg
    1015 x 349 - 40K
  • Same here

Just found something annoying as it appears as an add in DM. Don't need ads in download manager

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

50% off Animations and Poses has no Animations

• barbult said:

The Face Transfer 2 release message doesn't show up with the orange banner or in the account messages.

Have reported the onsite is empty. 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

I found I had two messages. The one on top was blank, the one on bottom had the announcement. Both disappeared after I looked at them in my messages. But the blank was on top when I looked at it around 3am MST in Denver. There didn't seem to be any special offer attached to the announcement.

• Same, getting a feeling that they were trying to send two different messages based on whether or not you pre-ordered FT2 and/or have FT1 Unlimited. Because the one message that had content was rather pointless as it just directs me to buy FT2 which I already have.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

memcneil70 said:

I found I had two messages. The one on top was blank, the one on bottom had the announcement. Both disappeared after I looked at them in my messages. But the blank was on top when I looked at it around 3am MST in Denver. There didn't seem to be any special offer attached to the announcement.

Same here.  It's just a product announcement with the note that Punchcard Savings apply.  You can find it as the secnd message here:

https://www.daz3d.com/notifier/inbox

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624

Richard Haseltine said:

Daventaki said:

Welp sorry, I thought I had but evidently I never completed the order or something on the 16th. Maybe I dreamed that I had....  Should have looked before I posted.

• Daventaki said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Daventaki said:

Welp sorry, I thought I had but evidently I never completed the order or something on the 16th. Maybe I dreamed that I had....  Should have looked before I posted.

Been there, done that. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

I'm confused about the Snow Queen pro bundle. In some places it says there are 5 alternate shapes and shows those images but also says 3 alternate shapes. Which is it? 

"5 CHARACTERS IN 1

Buy the Pro Bundle today and get all 3 Snow Queen HD alternate shapes & Interactive Licenses for free"

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

Wonderland said:

I'm confused about the Snow Queen pro bundle. In some places it says there are 5 alternate shapes and shows those images but also says 3 alternate shapes. Which is it? 

"5 CHARACTERS IN 1

Buy the Pro Bundle today and get all 3 Snow Queen HD alternate shapes & Interactive Licenses for free"

The pics show a total of 5 variations of the character: 2 from the actual character (Human and Icy Blue), and the 3 alternate shapes

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

No countdown timer on today's freebie (Valles Marineris - Martian Canyon System)

Advent calendar Product names are white on white.

• NorthOf45 said:

No countdown timer on today's freebie (Valles Marineris - Martian Canyon System)

I've asked the other mods about the countdown timer as I never noticed one before. I see the advent calendar the same as usual. What device/browser are you on?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

Cris Palomino said:

NorthOf45 said:

I've asked the other mods about the countdown timer as I never noticed one before. I see the advent calendar the same as usual. What device/browser are you on?

I'm seeing white on white text also, using Edge 

white on white.png
    292 x 318 - 83K
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Fixmypcmike said:

Cris Palomino said:

NorthOf45 said:

I'm seeing white on white text also, using Edge 

And in Firefox...

• And now I'm seeing that, too, will notify Daz.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

Cris Palomino said:

NorthOf45 said:

So you've never seen this at the top of the page for the freebies?

Countdown Timer.jpg
    800 x 69 - 15K
  • kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 2023

I don't think today's extra 20% is working. I put the HD bundle in my cart as well as three add-ons from HD bundle sale and I get my 35% punch discount a and 30% for the add-ons for a total of $54.53 which is the same total as yesterday for the same items. Even if I add another count-down item (from todays new releases or still new releases) it does not discount the HD bundle or any of the addons further.

Screenshot 2023-12-22 114327.png
    454 x 488 - 274K
    Post edited by kimh on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

kimh said:

I don't think today's extra 20% is working. I put the HD bundle in my cart as well as three add-ons from HD bundle sale and I get my 35% punch discount a and 30% for the add-ons for a total of $54.53 which is the same total as yesterday for the same items. Even if I add another count-down item (from todays new releases or still new releases) it does not discount the HD bundle or any of the addons further.

Can you show a screencap of your cart please?

• kimh said:

The qualifying Christmas Countdown items  are a very limited selection, i.e. DAZ+ membership. Victoria 9 HD, RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 8 to 9 or DAZ Horse 3 Megabundel. Click the shop now button in the ad you pictured to see them.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305
    edited December 2023

kimh said:

Debut and Still New are not counted as "Christmas Countdown Items" - today's countdown items are Daz+ Membership, Victoria 9 HD, RSSY Clothing Converter from G8 to G9 and Daz Horse 3 Mega Bundle. If you click on that green text in the ad in your screenshot, it will take you to the "Countdown Items" section of the sale page.

ETA: Beaten to the click by Charlie Judge!

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • kimhkimh Posts: 386

MelanieL said:

Debut and Still New are not counted as "Christmas Countdown Items" - today's countdown items are Daz+ Membership, Victoria 9 HD, RSSY Clothing Converter from G8 to G9 and Daz Horse 3 Mega Bundle. If you click on that green text in the ad in your screenshot, it will take you to the "Countdown Items" section of the sale page.

ETA: Beaten to the click by Charlie Judge!

Okay so to get the discount I need to buy one of the items that I already own. Okay...Thanks. It wasn't clear to me.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012
    edited December 2023

The Snow Queen HD Pro Bundle gets down to $32.10 if one has the required trigger items in the cart with 3 punches

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • All of the main promotional images on the sale page are broken for me. If I try to open any of them in a new window, they try to download instead of displaying. Inspecting the source shows that all the non-working images are in .webp format. Please remind the web devs that they need to test in non-Chromium browsers.

• so why is the free PA Christmas puzzle 4 cents?

edited December 2023

WendyLuvsCatz said:

so why is the free PA Christmas puzzle 4 cents?

I have the same problem.

Screenshot 2023-12-23 022517.jpg
    778 x 219 - 22K
    Screenshot 2023-12-23 022618.jpg
    721 x 763 - 143K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • WendyLuvsCatz said:

so why is the free PA Christmas puzzle 4 cents?

Damn you lucky son....

for me it is 5 cents.  ;)

This discussion has been closed.