Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• edited January 8

Cris Palomino said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

The Product Filters on my Wishlist page are showing nested now, which means a lot of the artists, genres, etc. can't be seen on a tablet. 

Can you screenshot and what kind of tablet? I'm ok on an iPad. 

I am using a Fire 8 tablet (aka Kindle Fire) with Silk browser. I just checked on my PC (Firefox browser) and my Android phone. It looks fine on PC but have the same nesting on the phone.

Maybe it's just a problem with some Androids, since the Fire OS is an Android variant?

Screenshot_20240108-124005.png
    800 x 1280 - 81K
    Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • Had an orange banner that, as I had bought stuff during the Holiday sale, I was getting any like 5 or something stuff at a added discount, w a code. Now the banner is gone, can't be found at the messages section and I have NO IDEA what the code was,Thanks a lot Daz for give me a gift then taking it back..........................................................................................sad. Just buying at 3.99 or less here makes more and more sense.....Lost a sale to me. I was going to use the code, now I can't. 

• TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,213

It was evidently some kind of 12 hour flash sale thing, not all that good either, guessing it was an experiment.

• TesseractSpace said:

It was evidently some kind of 12 hour flash sale thing, not all that good either, guessing it was an experiment.

Thank you so much for the reply heart. I'm sorry I missed it, but if it was taken away like planned, a flashsale, for everyone, that's better than they having bugs that offers stuff they take it away. 

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641

Fixmypcmike said:

NorthOf45 said:

I see only about 2/3 of the remaining DO's (for me) in the Mega sale pages.

If my figures are correct, I get:

16,641 DOs I don't own (Artist = Daz Originals)

-3,861 DAZ+ (there are a few hundred DAZ+ items that aren't DO's)

-8,934 items in daz original mega sale | Daz 3D

===========

3,846 items unaccounted for

Me too only seeing 2/3rds

10778 Items total daz original mega sale

4703 owned

6075 available

not seeing 16K

• miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

Cris Palomino said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

The Product Filters on my Wishlist page are showing nested now, which means a lot of the artists, genres, etc. can't be seen on a tablet. 

Can you screenshot and what kind of tablet? I'm ok on an iPad. 

I am using a Fire 8 tablet (aka Kindle Fire) with Silk browser. I just checked on my PC (Firefox browser) and my Android phone. It looks fine on PC but have the same nesting on the phone.

Maybe it's just a problem with some Androids, since the Fire OS is an Android variant?

Back to normal today, for the win. 

• edited January 9

Wrong Required Product 

http://rssy-clothing-converter-from-genesis-2-male-to-genesis-3-male has Required Product as G8M; should be G3M.

Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • Korpin.SulatKorpin.Sulat Posts: 414
    edited January 9

*Items must be simultaneously in cart for discount to apply.
    Discount valid for intended recipients only.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.
    Cannot be used to discount items already owned.

Means there's no restrictions for new items, right? Or if there are, like there seems to be, it should be listed. This is like that wishlist sale last week...

Never mind. It's a curated list, but doesn't say it in the big text...

Post edited by Korpin.Sulat on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687
    edited January 13

Hi mods, I think not everything is working as intended. Recent Back catalogue should give 50% off with 2 items, but any discount only kicks in with 3 items from the list in the cart - tried with various from list. Any item from 2nd day Featured Artists should again give another discount, but nothing from that list that I tried changes anything in the cart for me. It's maybe the same for the Back legacy list, but I don't have time right now to check there as well. Just so you guys know and see whether you want to report inspite of the week-end (or maybe I've got it all wrong, the sale is very complicated for my poor sleepy brain wink).

Now I'm getting different results, I guess you'd better just ignore this ;-) Seems I0m not up to the task today.

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010
    edited January 14

How is the "Save an extra 20% off¥* on 'Day 3 of 7' Featured Atist Items" related to "60% Off Special Deals"?

SpecialDeals.JPG
    574 x 267 - 31K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

PerttiA said:

How is the "Save an extra 20% off¥* on 'Day 3 of 7' Featured Atist Items" related to "60% Off Special Deals"?

Trying to find out b/c it looks like it is saying the items are 60% and 70% with 3 or more and then another 30% with a day 3 of 7 new release plus 20% off the d3of7 Featured Artist items.

• PerttiA said:

Featured artist items have a base discount of 52% (40% then 20, or 0.6 * 0.8 = 0.48 of full price). The other 2 sales were the same and the text was equally confusing then!

ainm.sloinneadh said:

PerttiA said:

Featured artist items have a base discount of 52% (40% then 20, or 0.6 * 0.8 = 0.48 of full price). The other 2 sales were the same and the text was equally confusing then!

Yes, but how is it related to "60% Off Special Deals"?

• PerttiA said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

PerttiA said:

Yes, but how is it related to "60% Off Special Deals"?

I would assume there are features artist items in the list twitch  base discounting starting at 68% off. I think I saw some on day 1, although I've admittedly not been paying much attention to these sales.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Some weirdness in my Product Library; according to the list, my newest item is Genesis 9 Starter Essentials,  I thought there might have been an update, but nothing in DIM.  Then I noticed there is now a leading space in the product name...

daz product library.png
    312 x 520 - 40K
  • columbinecolumbine Posts: 387

If you play around with the Product Library page a bit, WandW, you'll see it always puts a leading space in front of whichever item on the left sidebar you've currently selected.

As to why G9 Starter Essentials is at the top of the list, it has taken several updates, and when it does, it moves to the top of the list again, if I recall right.

I originally thought there might have been an update, but nothing shows in DIM...
  • columbinecolumbine Posts: 387

WandW said:

I originally thought there might have been an update, but nothing shows in DIM...

Well, but was it the most recent thing you installed (regardless of how long ago it may have been)?

edited January 15

columbine said:

WandW said:

Well, but was it the most recent thing you installed (regardless of how long ago it may have been)?

G9 Starter Essentials was installed 12/18/23. My latest product was Elandra (seen right below the Starter Essentials in my attachment) installed 1/11/24.

PS in sorting by Name or using a filter, the first item does not show a leading space,  and Genesis 9 Starter Essentials still has a leading space if sorting by name and searching on Starter, inspite of not being first on the list........

Post edited by WandW on

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Trying to find out b/c it looks like it is saying the items are 60% and 70% with 3 or more and then another 30% with a day 3 of 7 new release plus 20% off the d3of7 Featured Artist items.

Was there any clarification to this? 

• PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Is it not working?

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Is it not working?

Hard to tell, as the text makes no sense. I'm trying to ask, what do they mean by having that "Save an extra 20% off¥* on 'Day 3 of 7' Featured Atist Items" in there.

Selecting "Featured Atist Items" does not give extra discount on "60% Off Special Deals" or vice versa.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Is it not working?

Hard to tell, as the text makes no sense. I'm trying to ask, what do they mean by having that "Save an extra 20% off¥* on 'Day 3 of 7' Featured Atist Items" in there.

Selecting "Featured Atist Items" does not give extra discount on "60% Off Special Deals" or vice versa.

The extra 20% is only on the Featured Artist Items. 

Fixmypcmike said:

PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Is it not working?

Yes, and one gets it without involving "60% Off Special Deals" in any way, so why is the text there?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

PerttiA said:

Fixmypcmike said:

PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Is it not working?

Yes, and one gets it without involving "60% Off Special Deals" in any way, so why is the text there?

Because if an item is in the legacy category as well as being a featured artist item, it gets both 60% and 20% off = 68% off. 

Fixmypcmike said:

Because if an item is in the legacy category as well as being a featured artist item, it gets both 60% and 20% off = 68% off. 

Ok, I get it, but why not say it straight "Items that are on both lists, get extra 20% off"? 

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334
    edited January 16

PerttiA said:

Fixmypcmike said:

Ok, I get it, but why not say it straight "Items that are on both lists, get extra 20% off"? 

Gobbledygook !!!

Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited January 16

It's a minor problem, but on the sale page, the '# - C' section and the '# - E' section of the PAs lists are not using multiples rows like the other sections. It was already the case yesterday and I saw the problem on my iPad and my computer (in Safari and Firefox):

PAs_list.png
    884 x 603 - 24K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

Elor said:

It's a minor problem, but on the sale page, the '# - C' section and the '# - E' section of the PAs lists are not using multiples rows like the other sections. It was already the case yesterday and I saw the problem on my iPad and my computer (in Safari and Firefox):

I will report it. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

The new DAZ token ad simply says they expire after a "limited time". How long do we have to use them ???

This discussion has been closed.