Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 386

Shimrian said:

Tons of items are suddenly marked as mature content from the sales page that shouldn't be. See https://www.daz3d.com/fk-chrysalis-wings-for-genesis-9-8-and-81-females as an example. Image is hidden on sales page this morning.

Discussing that over here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/677581/mature-content-images-blurred

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    Is Quixotry's expression set for Sophia 9 returning today? (The one that released early this week - before the character - and was pulled from the store.)

Maybe Daz needs a reminder to manually reinsert it into the store?
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Capsule Wardrobe 03 Texture Add-On's product description under Required Products does not mention that it requires Capsule Wardrobe 03...

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

WandW said:

Capsule Wardrobe 03 Texture Add-On's product description under Required Products does not mention that it requires Capsule Wardrobe 03...

Will report. 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774

the MAD GRAB BAG items not discounting to $3.99 I have a newly mad item in cart. What am I missing? 

no discount to 3-99.jpg
    1189 x 1034 - 180K
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

daveso said:

the MAD GRAB BAG items not discounting to $3.99 I have a newly mad item in cart. What am I missing? 

Hmm, they discount to$3.99 for me. 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774

i just cleared my cart and only put in the newly mad item and the grab bag items and they dicounted to $3.99. then i added the 2 DAZ+ items and all is still good. not sure what happened there

• felisfelis Posts: 4,187

I can't see that the announced 10% discount for Daz+.

Some examples

CS Viking Hair (Newly Mad)
    10% Daz+
    10% Newly Mad
    In shop 59%
    0,41*0,9*0,9 = 0,332 => 67%
    In cart 64% off 

Weekend Environment (Mad Artist)
    10% Daz+
    30% Mad Artist
    In shop: 73% off
    Discount: 0,27*0,9*0,7 =  0,17 => 83%
    In cart 81% off

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

felis said:

I can't see that the announced 10% discount for Daz+.

Some examples

CS Viking Hair (Newly Mad)
    10% Daz+
    10% Newly Mad
    In shop 59%
    0,41*0,9*0,9 = 0,332 => 67%
    In cart 64% off 

Weekend Environment (Mad Artist)
    10% Daz+
    30% Mad Artist
    In shop: 73% off
    Discount: 0,27*0,9*0,7 =  0,17 => 83%
    In cart 81% off

The extra 10% off is already included in the listed prices 

• felisfelis Posts: 4,187

PerttiA said:

The extra 10% off is already included in the listed prices 

Ah - didn't think of that. 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited March 17

If they can do it, especially given that it's the weekend, the Daz webpeople might want to rewrite the URL in the "Shop Daz Originals" button for the $50 worth of Daz Originals to exclude at least the New items. The conditions explicitly say that new items and Daz+ items are excluded from the sale, but the first two and a half pages are nothing but NEW and Daz+. The button just goes to https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals with no exclusion conditions applied.

Shop daz originals

shopdazoriginals.jpg
    1507 x 495 - 112K
    Post edited by vwrangler on

[email protected] said:

If they can do it, especially given that it's the weekend, the Daz webpeople might want to rewrite the URL in the "Shop Daz Originals" button for the $50 worth of Daz Originals to exclude at least the New items. The conditions explicitly say that new items and Daz+ items are excluded from the sale, but the first two and a half pages are nothing but NEW and Daz+. The button just goes to https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals with no exclusion conditions applied.

Shop daz originals

Will inquire.

• SnowSnow Posts: 95

vwrangler said:

Shop daz originals

Doesn't matter what I put in the cart, it's always invalid.

edited March 17

Snow said:

vwrangler said:

Shop daz originals

Do you have the required products in the cart as well? 

Edit: I just tried to start a cart and have a Still Mad in my cart, and no, the daz O from the selection (ignoring new and Daz+) is not triggering the sale correctly so will report.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 716

Cris Palomino said:

Snow said:

vwrangler said:

Shop daz originals

Edit: I just tried to start a cart and have a Still Mad in my cart, and no, the daz O from the selection (ignoring new and Daz+) is not triggering the sale correctly so will report.

FWIW, I have "Makeup System - Sublime and Grime LIE Makeup for G9" in, plus a selection of DO's from my wishlist and it is triggering.

No idea if those items are in the selection from the link or not - I assume so? I don't have the time/patience/energy to scroll through pages and pages off the clickable link selections, though, so unless it comes in under about 500, I just throw things in my cart from my WL and see what works.

SilverGirl said:

Cris Palomino said:

Snow said:

vwrangler said:

Shop daz originals

FWIW, I have "Makeup System - Sublime and Grime LIE Makeup for G9" in, plus a selection of DO's from my wishlist and it is triggering.

No idea if those items are in the selection from the link or not - I assume so? I don't have the time/patience/energy to scroll through pages and pages off the clickable link selections, though, so unless it comes in under about 500, I just throw things in my cart from my WL and see what works.

Yeah, I was an idiot and disregarded the very suggestions I gave; forgot to put in the code.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 716

Cris Palomino said:

Yeah, I was an idiot and disregarded the very suggestions I gave; forgot to put in the code.

Whoops! LOL, well, keepin' it real. :) 

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited March 17

Products by MoonK-TG are incorrectly labeled as Daz Originals for the filtering system (tested in a couple of browsers and screenshot taken in private mode), but they are not: no mention on Daz on each product page and they are not discount by the Pot-of-gold coupon.

moonk-tg.jpg
    800 x 324 - 51K
    Post edited by Elor on

Elor said:

Products by MoonK-TG are incorrectly labeled as Daz Originals for the filtering system (tested in a couple of browsers and screenshot taken in private mode), but they are not: no mention on Daz on each product page and they are not discount by the Pot-of-gold coupon.

Bizarre, will have to enquire. Thanks.

• SnowSnow Posts: 95

Got it working now, thanks in advance for the pot of gold DAZ, much appreciated.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

vwrangler said:

Shop daz originals

They should indeed fix the category display, but it's still an awesome deal! I grabbed 4 G9 hair items and an older outfit for less than $8... laugh

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,283
    edited March 17

Edit: NMV. Seems like some glitch with refreshing. I refreshed the deals and now another selection of items shows and looks correctly discounted.

Post edited by joanna on
  • edited March 18

Never mind. Just realized the POT-OF-GOLD fine print excludes D+. 

Screenshot_20240317-184932.png
    800 x 1280 - 198K
    Screenshot_20240317-184848.png
    800 x 1280 - 185K
    Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,792

This item only has one promo and there's no way to know what it (and all the mentioned props) actually looks like. https://www.daz3d.com/desert-villa

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305
    edited March 18

Wonderland said:

This item only has one promo and there's no way to know what it (and all the mentioned props) actually looks like. https://www.daz3d.com/desert-villa

That's the second product I've seen mentioned recently that has lost its promo images - if you want to see them they are available HERE (Wayback Machine)

The last product mentioned, Richard Haseltine said he would raise it with the powers that be - he needs to add this to his list!

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,279

MelanieL said:

Wonderland said:

That's the second product I've seen mentioned recently that has lost its promo images - if you want to see them they are available HERE (Wayback Machine)

The last product mentioned, Richard Haseltine said he would raise it with the powers that be - he needs to add this to his list!

They have a big list, the issue is doing anything with it.

Thanks for finding the old page, I was just going to do some quick (and shabby) renders.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

Wonderland said:

They have a big list, the issue is doing anything with it.

Thanks for finding the old page, I was just going to do some quick (and shabby) renders.

Any ideas on why this has been happening? 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited March 19

I'm guessing that CGI Secret Materials Link Removed is probably meant to go behind the Mature Images setting. I hit the site when I wasn't logged in and as of half an hour past store rollover, it very much is NOT under the mature images setting.

At least now it's very clear why things were set up this way.

We realize this is from the store, but we have sent an inquiry about some questions we have.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,866
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,866

MelanieL said:

Wonderland said:

According to my records the product page was accessible at 2017-04-09 with all the 13 promos, but the page was completely missing at 2021-06-16, whatever that means.   

This discussion has been closed.