Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

Taoz said:

This one is missing the main promo:

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-male-head-morph-resource-kit-2

Will report, thanks

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806
    edited March 19

vwrangler said:

I'm guessing that CGI Secret Materials Link Removed is probably meant to go behind the Mature Images setting. I hit the site when I wasn't logged in and as of half an hour past store rollover, it very much is NOT under the mature images setting.

At least now it's very clear why things were set up this way.

We realize this is from the store, but we have sent an inquiry about some questions we have.

I loked at this product on another browser where I was not logged in, and the promos are obscured and labled as mature content.

Edit: I just realized it was Secret Details I looked at, not Secret Materials.

Post edited by WandW on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

The DAZ+ freebie https://www.daz3d.com/crocus-plants--spring-flowers is missing download options. Not sure if it was reported under DAZ+ threads, but I am reporting it here as we have been encouraged to use this single reporting thread to help the moderators. I did open DIM and nothing showed up for the product.

Thank you, Mary

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,833

memcneil70 said:

The DAZ+ freebie https://www.daz3d.com/crocus-plants--spring-flowers is missing download options. Not sure if it was reported under DAZ+ threads, but I am reporting it here as we have been encouraged to use this single reporting thread to help the moderators. I did open DIM and nothing showed up for the product.

Thank you, Mary

I downloaded and installed it with DIM just now. It must have been fixed.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

As noted in this thread discounted gift cards are deducting tokens. Is there any chance of this being fixed?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634
    edited March 20

Even after the store turnover purchasing gift cards over $100 are still reducing tokens. Can this please be fixed?

ETA: This order should earn 1 token but is not earning any tokens because of the discounted gift card of $100 (or more)

Tokens with Gift Card.jpg
    1778 x 758 - 182K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435

Taoz said:

MelanieL said:

Wonderland said:

This item only has one promo and there's no way to know what it (and all the mentioned props) actually looks like. https://www.daz3d.com/desert-villa

That's the second product I've seen mentioned recently that has lost its promo images - if you want to see them they are available HERE (Wayback Machine)

The last product mentioned, Richard Haseltine said he would raise it with the powers that be - he needs to add this to his list!

According to my records the product page was accessible at 2017-04-09 with all the 13 promos, but the page was completely missing at 2021-06-16, whatever that means.   

Their store (Dreamcatcher) had actually been closed for a couple of years, and re-opened about a year ago with all new products and a new direction (clothing vs. mostly fantasy environments). The Desert Villa was the only old product that came back.

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 386

I realize I am a very grouchy human, but as someone who actually learned how to write and spell, I have this persistent idea that the death of grammar (and the death of copy-editing staff) is indicative of the decay and decline of a lot of bigger, more important things. Y'know, like civilization.

I don't bother to report the many, many misspellings, grammar issues, mangled and unclear syntax, etc I see almost every day on the Daz feature-sale page because 1) there'd be too many of them and they'd probably block me as a nuisance 2) Daz support can barely keep the actually-affects-operational-flow bugs fixed, so who has time for grammar?

Anyway, there should be an apostrophe in the "Stonemasons[sic] Back Streets of Old Kyoto" carousel card. Without the apostrophe it reads as if the artist's name is Stonemasons, which it isn't.

And no, I don't actually expect anyone to change it, especially since it's an image. I just needed to vent that, since it was the first thing that hit me on the site today and soured my morning shopping experience just a bit.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,169

columbine said:

I realize I am a very grouchy human, but as someone who actually learned how to write and spell, I have this persistent idea that the death of grammar (and the death of copy-editing staff) is indicative of the decay and decline of a lot of bigger, more important things. Y'know, like civilization.

I don't bother to report the many, many misspellings, grammar issues, mangled and unclear syntax, etc I see almost every day on the Daz feature-sale page because 1) there'd be too many of them and they'd probably block me as a nuisance 2) Daz support can barely keep the actually-affects-operational-flow bugs fixed, so who has time for grammar?

Anyway, there should be an apostrophe in the "Stonemasons[sic] Back Streets of Old Kyoto" carousel card. Without the apostrophe it reads as if the artist's name is Stonemasons, which it isn't.

And no, I don't actually expect anyone to change it, especially since it's an image. I just needed to vent that, since it was the first thing that hit me on the site today and soured my morning shopping experience just a bit.

It seems proper grammar and spelling are casualties all over, not just here.  One place I'd expect to see them properly used is news sites, big and small.  Alas, I find mistakes there all the time.  It seems nobody even cares anymore. 

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,377

Z Villain and Victim Expressions for Genesis 9 is missing a download.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,870

Can we get some clarification on today's car bundle? The Apra Stock Body is the only part of the bundle with an editorial license, even though multiple add-ons have trademarked logos prominently displayed. If nothing else, if the Apra Stock Body has an editorial license, wouldn't its add-ons necessarily have the same license?

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,389

Gordig said:

Can we get some clarification on today's car bundle? The Apra Stock Body is the only part of the bundle with an editorial license, even though multiple add-ons have trademarked logos prominently displayed. If nothing else, if the Apra Stock Body has an editorial license, wouldn't its add-ons necessarily have the same license?

angry Missed that somehow 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908
    edited March 21

Gordig said:

We will enquire, thanks for pointing it out. Is the Apra Body Kit the only one not marked Editorial? I can't get them enlarged big enough to tell on my Chromebook.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

Gordig said:

I will inquire 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

Install types and most likely download files are missing for this product: https://www.daz3d.com/z-villain-and-victim-expressions-for-genesis-9

• colcurvecolcurve Posts: 150

Monthly PA Coupon does not work despite order exceeds 18

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

colcurve said:

Monthly PA Coupon does not work despite order exceeds 18

But do the not-New, not-in-Fastgrab items exceed $18? 

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

Plenty of products included in the current top seller sale don't have any additionnal render, including products that are pure Daz Originals (like the emotion, body and heads morphs for Genesis 3):

https://www.daz3d.com/shop-top-sellers

They are too many to list honestly and it seems to be a systemic problem, not just limited to a small subsets of PAs.

It's hard to know what's included with only one render, especially when that main render include other products to respect Daz rules (like SciFi Medusa which doesn't include any of the pink clothes covering the model's body).

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Elor said:

Plenty of products included in the current top seller sale don't have any additionnal render, including products that are pure Daz Originals (like the emotion, body and heads morphs for Genesis 3):

https://www.daz3d.com/shop-top-sellers

They are too many to list honestly and it seems to be a systemic problem, not just limited to a small subsets of PAs.

It's hard to know what's included with only one render, especially when that main render include other products to respect Daz rules (like SciFi Medusa which doesn't include any of the pink clothes covering the model's body).

I don't see any additional promo pictures for any product in the store. The store is broken (again

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

I just came here to report the new products, had no idea old ones were doing it too. They seemed okay yesterday and earlier this morning. It concerned me when I read Marshian's note that 'all the promos' were lit by the lights in his products. And there were no promos.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,684

Seeing the same (no promo pics except the main one), can report it was still okay a few hours ago. What's going on?

• tsroemi said:

Seeing the same (no promo pics except the main one), can report it was still okay a few hours ago. What's going on?

Cars without skirts, houses with their upper storeys open to the wind and orcs doing nothing special at all have all been flagged as mature?

ainm.sloinneadh said:

tsroemi said:

Cars without skirts, houses with their upper storeys open to the wind and orcs doing nothing special at all have all been flagged as mature?

You think that's what's going on? But they all have their main promos, don't they? Weeeeiiiird ... 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,279

reported the missing images

I'm also not seeing additional promo pics, BUT if you click on the main image you can still scroll forwards through them all. Not very user-friendly, but they are still there somewhere!

MelanieL said:

I'm also not seeing additional promo pics, BUT if you click on the main image you can still scroll forwards through them all. Not very user-friendly, but they are still there somewhere!

Thanks, that's really helpful! 

edited March 21

And they seem to be on their way back - a little patchy but I assume they will get there in the end!

Thanks for flagging this up and getting it fixed (I hope).

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,833
    edited March 22

The attached screenshot (which I converted to grayscale because of TOS) is the tip file for "Xola 9 All Feminine MAT" materials preset in the Xola 9 HD Feminine Shape Add-On product. The file shows a splayed-leg, skin-textured human with breasts and male genitals. Even with the new mature guidelines in the store, I find it hard to believe this is the intended tip file for this material preset. Note that the corresponding tip file for the "Xola 9 All Feminine MAT HD" preset does not look anything like this.

(Image removed by mod)

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,279

barbult said:

The attached screenshot (which I converted to grayscale because of TOS) is the tip file for "Xola 9 All Feminine MAT" materials preset in the Xola 9 HD Feminine Shape Add-On product. The file shows a splayed-leg, skin-textured human with breasts and male genitals. Even with the new mature guidelines in the store, I find it hard to believe this is the intended tip file for this material preset. Note that the corresponding tip file for the "Xola 9 All Feminine MAT HD" preset does not look anything like this.

It does seem unlikely that that is intended, I will flag it up.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,870

barbult said:

(which I converted to grayscale because of TOS)

You might be misunderstanding the TOS.

This discussion has been closed.