Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• youri_zyouri_z Posts: 150

There's an issue with the discount on the John 9 Pro Bundle and its Add-Ons. They are all currently listed as 65% off. Based on the 55% off Still New Release discount on the sale page, they should be 69% off.

Still Made Release discount = 55% = 0.45
    Daz Orignal discount = 30% = 0.7
    Cumulative discount = 0.45 x 0.7 = 0.315

The John 9 Pro Bundle is currently listed as $85.41 but should be $76.86.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,416

The rewards are well meant, but unfortunately they don't work yet. My DO items are charged in full in the cart, and I can't yet see whether the discount has been deducted.

• caravelle said:

The rewards are well meant, but unfortunately they don't work yet. My DO items are charged in full in the cart, and I can't yet see whether the discount has been deducted.

Are you using the GOLDEN-EGG voucher code?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,211

My iPad doesn't let me hover and see the date/timestamp as on the computer so not sure this is yesterday's sale or tonight's. 

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

ainm.sloinneadh said:

caravelle said:

I am, and the discount isn't applying (neither the 2% nor the $5 for my one Easter Egg purchase) 

• FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 281
    edited March 30

Ok sorry, problem solved. I didn't consider that it wasn't a DAZ original. wink

Just a cautious question. The Universal Halos are only 50% off, while all other products of this release date are 65% off, with my additional PC+ discount. Is this a mistake?

https://www.daz3d.com/universal-haloes

Post edited by FantastArt on
  • Silent Winter said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

caravelle said:

I am, and the discount isn't applying (neither the 2% nor the $5 for my one Easter Egg purchase) 

Just checked myself. Put Kara 9 bundle in my cart. Listed at $72.45. In cart at $53.47 without voucher. As far as I can see, that's the 18% coming off for having 5 eggs plus the 10% off for having a newly mad release in the cart too. If I stick the voucher in, the bundle drops to $13.47. So it's working for me with 5 eggs. I wonder if some of the lower number of eggs could be bugged?

• ainm.sloinneadhainm.sloinneadh Posts: 334
    edited March 30

FantastArt said:

Just a cautious question. The Universal Halos are only 50% off, while all other products of this release date are 65% off, with my additional PC+ discount. Is this a mistake?

https://www.daz3d.com/universal-haloes

You get an extra 30% off most of the other new releases on that day as a Daz+ member because they're Daz Originals. You don't get that extra 30% off the halos because they're not a Daz Original item, which was probably why they weren't included in the bundle (even if that seems the sensible place for them given its theme). They're possibly not Daz Originals because of the contract/relationship between the artist and Daz.

Post edited by ainm.sloinneadh on
  • Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693
    edited March 30

ainm.sloinneadh said:

Silent Winter said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

caravelle said:

Just checked myself. Put Kara 9 bundle in my cart. Listed at $72.45. In cart at $53.47 without voucher. As far as I can see, that's the 18% coming off for having 5 eggs plus the 10% off for having a newly mad release in the cart too. If I stick the voucher in, the bundle drops to $13.47. So it's working for me with 5 eggs. I wonder if some of the lower number of eggs could be bugged?

Yeah - It just says "coupon code not valid" and doesn't apply (granted, it often says that for coupons that do apply but there's no change with this one).

I only bought the one egg (MB Yomi HD - showing as Purchased for me on the product page) but the coupon isn't taking $5 off (All Daz-O's in cart - totalling more than $5 - not new or FastGrab or anything)

Edit: I worked out that for what I was buying, I was better off picking up one more Egg at $3-ish (Sci-fi room) and getting an extra $5 off in DO's - so I did that and the coupon worked for the $10 off (now having 2 Easter Eggs). So maybe just the one-egg is bugged?

Post edited by Silent Winter on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,416

Now everything has worked well.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,867

I've got all 5 eggs in my cart, and I'm getting a discount, but not the free Daz Os. I keep getting "coupon code not valid" like Silent Winter above.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830
    edited March 30

I have 5 eggs, and it seems to be discounting the DAZ Originals correctly (for me).

The scheme is a little confusing because the % off the whole cart is applied automatically (whether you enter the coupon code or not). And entering the coupon code without any DAZ Originals in your cart gets you the "coupon not valid" error.

Having figured that out, however, I can confirm that things seem to work as advertised (again, for me; your mileage may vary, because the ways of DAZ are infinite).

Post edited by bytescapes on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633

Gordig said:

I've got all 5 eggs in my cart, and I'm getting a discount, but not the free Daz Os. I keep getting "coupon code not valid" like Silent Winter above.

Have you already purchased 5 eggs or do you just have them in your cart? I have previously purchased 5 eggs and the discounts are working for me. So, maybe you need to have already purchased the eggs for the discounts to apply. 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,304

The GOLDEN-EGG voucher is not working for me either - I have only 1 Egg (yesterday's Egyptain Towers). I've tried several DOs and it still says "Coupon code not valid"

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,624

MelanieL said:

The GOLDEN-EGG voucher is not working for me either - I have only 1 Egg (yesterday's Egyptain Towers). I've tried several DOs and it still says "Coupon code not valid"

Exact same scenario here.  

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,272
    edited March 30

I have four eggs and the code is working for me, or at least is applying and making an item under $20 in cart free. Would those of you having it fail post screenshots of your cart, please, and a note of how many eggs you own (have already purchased, I assume, the text doesn't mention "or in cart")..

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • VenomisbeautyVenomisbeauty Posts: 106

MelanieL said:

Same, I have one egg item (bought today)

edited March 30

Here's one of mine (the first one I tried - I've also tried a couple of other DOs with various prices but the same result)

My qualifying Egg is Egyptian Towers which I bought yesterday at 5:49:47 PM Daz Time.

ETA: By the way, all the DOs everything I put in my basket seems to go in at a slightly lower price than on their store page - about 3% lower, as you can see from the screenshot (store page says $6.16). Any idea why?

Cart-with-Coupon.jpg
    1360 x 909 - 187K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • MelanieL said:

Here's one of mine (the first one I tried - I've also tried a couple of other DOs with various prices but the same result)

My qualifying Egg is Egyptian Towers which I bought yesterday at 5:49:47 PM Daz Time.

ETA: By the way, all the DOs everything I put in my basket seems to go in at a slightly lower price than on their store page - about 3% lower, as you can see from the screenshot (store page says $6.16). Any idea why?

I was just going to comment on that and then thought I better not. But saying as you've raised it, you get 2% off your cart for having bought an Easter Egg item (don't need the voucher for that one). Another little Easter Egg, maybe wink Why that would trigger and not the voucher, though, is anyone's guess.

I get 18% off for having 5 eggs (as advertised). No extra little Easter Egg for me.

ainm.sloinneadh said:

MelanieL said:

I was just going to comment on that and then thought I better not. But saying as you've raised it, you get 2% off your cart for having bought an Easter Egg item (don't need the voucher for that one). Another little Easter Egg, maybe wink Why that would trigger and not the voucher, though, is anyone's guess.

I get 18% off for having 5 eggs (as advertised). No extra little Easter Egg for me.

Hmm, I'm definitely getting 3% not 2% - maybe they are applying some de minimis rule?! 

• MelanieL said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

MelanieL said:

Hmm, I'm definitely getting 3% not 2% - maybe they are applying some de minimis rule?! 

If they're rounding down the base discount to the nearest 10c and then applying the 2%, then that works.

ainm.sloinneadh said:

MelanieL said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

MelanieL said:

If they're rounding down the base discount to the nearest 10c and then applying the 2%, then that works.

Except that the John 9 Pro Bundle drops $2.56 from $85.41 on the store page to $82.85 in my cart!

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633
    edited March 30

The extra 10% for having a newly mad item in my cart is not working for me on still mad and mad artists items. Altough I am getting the 18% dicount for having purchased 5 eggs, the price of these items remains the same in my cart whther or not a newly mad item is included in my cart. Please fix.

Edit: Please disregard.  It appears to be working now.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • VenomisbeautyVenomisbeauty Posts: 106

Error again and again.....

IMG_20240330_184012.jpg
    1080 x 1931 - 332K
    edited March 30

Purchased the Egyptian Towers yesterday afternoon. Coupon code does not work. 

cart.png
    1024 x 1366 - 355K
    Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Venomisbeauty said:

Error again and again.....

Have you tried putting a Newly Mad Release into your cart? 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,792
    edited March 30

I have all the eggs but it says coupon code not valid. I have both newly mad  and and a PA item in my cart but it just says coupon not valid. OK it is working on Daz Originals but the promo says get 18% off your CART. 

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Wonderland said:

I have all the eggs but it says coupon code not valid. I have both newly made and and PA item in my cart but it just says coupon not valid.

The coupon applies only to DO items
    https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,792
    edited March 30

PerttiA said:

Wonderland said:

I have all the eggs but it says coupon code not valid. I have both newly made and and PA item in my cart but it just says coupon not valid.

The coupon applies only to DO items
    https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals

The ad says 18% off your CART. That would imply everything in your cart. 

IMG_1261.jpeg
    2048 x 900 - 670K
    Post edited by Wonderland on

Supposedly, the discount to the cart is applied automatically. Per the advertisement language, you only need to apply the coupon code "to get free credit for your DOs".

This discussion has been closed.