Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,897

Leana said:

tsroemi said:

It's completely unclear, to me at least, what exactly the Colorizer is and how to buy it. This needs to be fixed I think. Cheers!

Not just to you.... indecision

I think it simply refers to using colors in surface tab, but when you look at the page it seems like they're advertising a product...

That was my take at first and then it didn't seem like there was a new product that did anything so just assuming its talking about the products that can be changed via the surface tab. Not 100% on that but gonna ask.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 674

Leana said:

tsroemi said:

It's completely unclear, to me at least, what exactly the Colorizer is and how to buy it. This needs to be fixed I think. Cheers!

Not just to you.... indecision

I think it simply refers to using colors in surface tab, but when you look at the page it seems like they're advertising a product...

Agreed. And since the sales page is usually used for... well... sales, it seems odd to advertise a baked-in feature of DS there. And then the link to the colorize products includes the Colorwerks hair shader, which is its own thing, not something you change from the surface tab. At first look I read it as "these are products you could use the new Colorize product on" before I went "wait, no, that can't be right..."

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,013
    edited April 12

Well looked at the 60% Flash Sale, get 75% off up to 5 items if you buy a new item or something from Valkyrie's store, and as far as I can tell it is still active but nothing included on that page would go above 37% off. sad

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,692

There's a 'Learn More' link, which goes here: https://blog.daz3d.com/daz-studio-colorizer but I get a 'page not found' error

Silent Winter said:

There's a 'Learn More' link, which goes here: https://blog.daz3d.com/daz-studio-colorizer but I get a 'page not found' error

I already reported it

frank0314 said:

Silent Winter said:

I already reported it

Groovy, thanks :) 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,009

When I saw the Colorizer advert, I remembered Draagonstorm's https://www.daz3d.com/color-picker-for-daz-studio and thought someone had created an updated one. I am as confused as everyone else by what I have found on the sales pages.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,283

I am very excited about Daz Studio Colorizer.

Hope that it is something I have already asked for, some time ago.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,508

Valkyrie's products need their names updated to make it clearer that they're texture addons for other sets; while it is buried in the description, I think things are being set up for a lot of angry customer support tickets and forum posts from people who thought they were buying full outfits.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,013
    edited April 12

Matt_Castle said:

Valkyrie's products need their names updated to make it clearer that they're texture addons for other sets; while it is buried in the description, I think things are being set up for a lot of angry customer support tickets and forum posts from people who thought they were buying full outfits.

Agree as there was one product that looked interesting, but since it was only a texture addon product. The base set that it is for is not even here, it is from a different online store and true, folks do need to atleast know where to look.

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • TomhipTomhip Posts: 317

Got an email form Daz with "Welcome Sveva" and all mentions of deals but the actual banner is "Catch up Sale" and no mention of any of those deals or PA...

Spoliers for Mondays Artist?

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,413

Tomhip said:

Got an email form Daz with "Welcome Sveva" and all mentions of deals but the actual banner is "Catch up Sale" and no mention of any of those deals or PA...

Yes, I was very surprised about that too. Maybe Daz is trying to entertain us with the 'glitch of the day'...  ;-) This could be an explanation for all the mistakes that happen in this shop every day and that you can rely on like the 'Amen' in church. I don't know of any other company, let alone one whose products and sales are exclusively Internet-based, that makes so many mistakes in its store.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,757
    Amen

Umm,

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,119

caravelle said:

Yes, I was very surprised about that too. Maybe Daz is trying to entertain us with the 'glitch of the day'...  ;-) This could be an explanation for all the mistakes that happen in this shop every day and that you can rely on like the 'Amen' in church. I don't know of any other company, let alone one whose products and sales are exclusively Internet-based, that makes so many mistakes in its store.

I don't know of any company that puts together such an ambitious package of daily sales and promotions with such design-heavy support materials, especially without being a much larger company. It's not surprising to me that there are mistakes. A store is a lot easier to maintain when it doesn't change that much from day to day.

frank0314 said:

Umm,

Haha! +1

Tomhip said:

I got this, too. I expect we all did. Could be!

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 317

Torquinox said:

Tomhip said:

Yeah i was reporting it to poor forum mods who have to report issue spretty much daily now :P

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,413

frank0314 said:

Umm,

laughyes

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075
    edited April 13

Tomhip said:

Torquinox said:

Tomhip said:

Yeah i was reporting it to poor forum mods who have to report issue spretty much daily now :P

The cat* is out of the bag, the dish of cream is empty, and there is a furry object curled up in front of the fire - not much we can do.

* no, Barbult, not me - on this occasion.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 963

Richard Haseltine said:

Tomhip said:

Torquinox said:

Tomhip said:

The cat* is out of the bag, the dish of cream is empty, and there is a furry object curled up in front of the fire - not much we can do.

I guess this explains why posts went missing that predicted that this was going to happen (i.e., Sveva coming to Daz).

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,757

Richard Haseltine said:

Tomhip said:

Torquinox said:

Tomhip said:

laugh Can you read my mind now Richard?

barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Tomhip said:

Torquinox said:

Tomhip said:

We know a lot of people so well that when we read a post we can anticipate the people who will be coming in to reply and approximate what they are going to say, lol.

frank0314 said:

We know a lot of people so well that when we read a post we can anticipate the people who will be coming in to reply and approximate what they are going to say, lol.

I'm not surprised. The reverse may also be true - some of us can anticipate your reactions as well. devil 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075

barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Tomhip said:

Torquinox said:

Tomhip said:

Well, that might explain some things.

Oh, and in the cupboard beside the TV probably.

^Double-post three and a half hours apart?

Dear forum gremlins,
    I am writing to enquire whether you are, in fact, the same gremlins that handle the newsletters or a different department altogether.
    Yours inquiringly,
    SW :)
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,860

Amen. Too late?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,003
    edited April 15

Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off
    https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason-outoftouch-linday

Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

Cart150424.PNG
    552 x 730 - 86K
    Cart150424b.PNG
    686 x 437 - 251K
    Cart150424c.PNG
    752 x 208 - 70K
    Cart150424d.PNG
    546 x 540 - 218K
    Cart150424e.PNG
    666 x 559 - 230K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,113
    PerttiA said:

Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off

Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

Looks like they're being overridden by the non-stacking Sveva wishlist offer.
    Sveva_WL.png
    1080 x 2400 - 900K
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,003
    edited April 15

doubledeviant said:

PerttiA said:

Looks like they're being overridden by the non-stacking Sveva wishlist offer.

Can such "offer" be removed from the promo?

Non-stacking 70% off is not worth taking.

Post edited by PerttiA on
This discussion has been closed.