Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,003

barbult said:

PerttiA said:

caravelle said:

Why does it say on the orange banner: "A new code especially for you" or something, if WARM-WELCOME is for everyone? I could already read it when I wasn't logged in. But never mind - the code doesn't work anyway: "Coupon code not valid"... Incredible.

WARM-WELCOME is about getting discount on gift cards and that does work.
    DAZZLING does not work, at least on any of the lists currently listed on the promo.
    I think the yellow banner is about extra discount, not about a coupon that has no code, as a coupon with a code would be pretty much useless with the two other coupons.

Then why does the message say coupon?

Daz marketing...

Anyways, they are still asleep for another five hours and change, so... 

The gift card shows $0.00 as it's full value.
    The Subtotal and Total are correct, but I would hate to buy a gift card for $142.62 and receive one for $0.00

Cart080424.PNG
    854 x 499 - 102K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,897

We are trying to get this all situated with them atm so everyone knows.

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56
    edited April 8

Looks like it's working now ($1 Gateway deal): https://www.daz3d.com/gateway-dollar-deals

Post edited by Kersey on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,860

The team has borked Cake One's UltraHD. Instead of the cheaper set being free with the purchase of the pricier set, it's vice versa, a potential loss of needed money. Please notify the team upon arrival.

Yes that link has been fixed. Still working on other stuff

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,844

xyer0 said:

The team has borked Cake One's UltraHD. Instead of the cheaper set being free with the purchase of the pricier set, it's vice versa, a potential loss of needed money. Please notify the team upon arrival.

Thank you for letting us know. It is much appreciated! heart 

PerttiA said:

The Subtotal and Total are correct, but I would hate to buy a gift card for $142.62 and receive one for $0.00

Has the "$0.00" been that way in the past for the retail price on the gift card? It looks right as to how it should look. That column shows the retail and then the subtotal. Let me know so if it's wrong I can point it out. We are pulling them in every which way shape or form today so it may take a bit to get everything fixed.

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

Has the "$0.00" been that way in the past for the retail price on the gift card? It looks right as to how it should look. That column shows the retail and then the subtotal. Let me know so if it's wrong I can point it out. We are pulling them in every which way shape or form today so it may take a bit to get everything fixed.

Previously, it has shown the full retail value of the card in there. 

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

OK, thank you. I will report it then.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,639

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

Here's a screenshot from 2024-02-20 if it helps any.
    2024-04-08.JPG
    815 x 72 - 12K

ArtAngel said:

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

Here's a screenshot from 2024-02-20 if it helps any.

Yes, it does, thank you very much. I have reported it and will let PerttiA know when I hear something back

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,618

The $1 dollar deals doesn't say that it is limited to one item but it is only applying to one of the offered items in my cart. Is this a glitch or does the sale description need to be clarified?

I noticed it early this morning and suggested they put it in. I'll go pester them some more.

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

Got an update. The possible problem may be that the GC's are broken, so they are now looking into that.

• felisfelis Posts: 4,165

Does the yellow banner mean anything, can it be used for something, or is it just noise?

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,615

Now the $1 DAZZLING promo product selections have changed. Was this intentional?

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,860

Phoenix1966 said:

Now the $1 DAZZLING promo product selections have changed. Was this intentional?

I just noticed that. What? 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,664

frank0314 said:

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

Got an update. The possible problem may be that the GC's are broken, so they are now looking into that.

Oh I hope this'll be fixed soon, as it's already quite late where I live, and I really want to buy a giftcard today. Please do let us know as soon as there are any updates. Thanks! 

• pctech4nypctech4ny Posts: 182

The "Buy a New Item over $5 and get up to 70% off wishlist items" does not work at least for me.

https://www.daz3d.com/lyoness-and-genesis-3-blowout

I followed the link to all the "new releases" (which is the page for all up to 60 days old), found one over $5 and put it in cart, then went to wishlist and put items that have been there a few days (before April 6th, for purposes of the note on the sale), no discount is shown in cart or at checkout screen. (All my wishlist items were utilities by Riversoft Art btw.)

So no soup for Daz today!

tsroemi said:

frank0314 said:

Oh I hope this'll be fixed soon, as it's already quite late where I live, and I really want to buy a giftcard today. Please do let us know as soon as there are any updates. Thanks! 

For me, it's midnight already, but I get up at 6AM, so I'll check again then. 

I just asked for an update

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,281

frank0314 said:

Thanks Frank - I hope the GCs will be fixed soon as it's getting late here and I really really could do with some more store credit! 

• evacynevacyn Posts: 963

I'm also getting the 'Coupon Invalid' on the DAZZLING promo all of a sudden. The item is still in the promo list and it worked earlier today. 

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,639
    edited April 9

frank0314 said:

Adter After a refresh, the Gift Card is populating properly now in my cart.

Yes, it is working now. Sorry, I ate dinner and was about to get off for the night and checked it one last time and they said it was fixed.

Post edited by frank0314 on

MelanieL said:

frank0314 said:

Thanks Frank - I hope the GCs will be fixed soon as it's getting late here and I really really could do with some more store credit! 

I think all's well with the GC now, I checked my cart again and the right amount was displayd for the GC I had in there. I went ahead and bought the card, the Gc worked fine, and now the correct amount of store credit is sitting in my account. Guess people needing to go to bed can wrap up their shopping now ;-) Thanks again for your help, Frank! 

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,113
    evacyn said:

I'm also getting the 'Coupon Invalid' on the DAZZLING promo all of a sudden. The item is still in the promo list and it worked earlier today. 

Same here - DAZZLING is not working.

doubledeviant said:

evacyn said:

It worked for me on the Contour Wings Ariel. Sorry I can't be of more help there! 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,281

tsroemi said:

MelanieL said:

frank0314 said:

I think all's well with the GC now, I checked my cart again and the right amount was displayd for the GC I had in there. I went ahead and bought the card, the Gc worked fine, and now the correct amount of store credit is sitting in my account. Guess people needing to go to bed can wrap up their shopping now ;-) Thanks again for your help, Frank! 

Thanks for letting us know - just in time for me! Store credit nicely topped. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,618
    edited April 8

doubledeviant said:

evacyn said:

Same for me. DAZZLING is not working for me but I am seeing the same selection of items I saw all day and it was mentioned that the selection has changed. Is there a link to the new selection? Or maybe a cloud flare cache problem? In any case could it please be corrected?

Phoenix1966 said:

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
This discussion has been closed.