Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

19293959798100

Comments

  • Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,651

    PerttiA said:

    doubledeviant said:

    PerttiA said:

    Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off
    https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason-outoftouch-linday

    Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

    Looks like they're being overridden by the non-stacking Sveva wishlist offer.

    Can such "offer" be removed from the promo?

    Non-stacking 70% off is not worth taking.

    You could, if you're sure, remove them from your wishlist and then add to cart (should work based on previous posts). 

  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,587

    Silent Winter said:

    PerttiA said:

    doubledeviant said:

    PerttiA said:

    Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off
    https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason-outoftouch-linday

    Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

    Looks like they're being overridden by the non-stacking Sveva wishlist offer.

    Can such "offer" be removed from the promo?

    Non-stacking 70% off is not worth taking.

    You could, if you're sure, remove them from your wishlist and then add to cart (should work based on previous posts). 

    That solves the problem with Legacy Artist Items, but not the one with Still New... 

    Cart150424f.PNG
    533 x 727 - 87K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,471
    edited April 15

    doubledeviant said:

    PerttiA said:

    Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off
    https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason-outoftouch-linday

    Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

    Looks like they're being overridden by the non-stacking Sveva wishlist offer.

    Correct. There is no stacking with the wishlist Items. Because of this any item over 70% it will already be cheaper to get on its own and because of no stacking, it will drop down to 70%. It's the same as the one offered last week. I can't remember the wording that Richard gave for it which explained it a lot better but it's working as it should.

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,471

    PerttiA said:

    Silent Winter said:

    PerttiA said:

    doubledeviant said:

    PerttiA said:

    Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off
    https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason-outoftouch-linday

    Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

    Looks like they're being overridden by the non-stacking Sveva wishlist offer.

    Can such "offer" be removed from the promo?

    Non-stacking 70% off is not worth taking.

    You could, if you're sure, remove them from your wishlist and then add to cart (should work based on previous posts). 

    That solves the problem with Legacy Artist Items, but not the one with Still New... 

    Looking into it atm

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,471

    PerttiA said:

    Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off
    https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason-outoftouch-linday

    Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

    Is this a separate issue outside of the Legacy Artist discount?

  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,587

    frank0314 said:

    PerttiA said:

    Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off
    https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason-outoftouch-linday

    Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

    Is this a separate issue outside of the Legacy Artist discount?

    Yes, 

    Save an extra 30% off* on 'Once' New Releases, Still New
    Releases
    and Featured Artist Stores when you buy any 2 or
    more 'Once' or Still New Releases

    I have 2 Still new releases in the cart, but don't get no Extra 30% off

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,395

    PerttiA said:

    frank0314 said:

    PerttiA said:

    Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off
    https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason-outoftouch-linday

    Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

    Is this a separate issue outside of the Legacy Artist discount?

    Yes, 

    Save an extra 30% off* on 'Once' New Releases, Still New
    Releases
    and Featured Artist Stores when you buy any 2 or
    more 'Once' or Still New Releases

    I have 2 Still new releases in the cart, but don't get no Extra 30% off

    Please post the cart.

  • Richard Haseltine said:

    PerttiA said:

    frank0314 said:

    PerttiA said:

    Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off
    https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason-outoftouch-linday

    Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

    Is this a separate issue outside of the Legacy Artist discount?

    Yes, 

    Save an extra 30% off* on 'Once' New Releases, Still New
    Releases
    and Featured Artist Stores when you buy any 2 or
    more 'Once' or Still New Releases

    I have 2 Still new releases in the cart, but don't get no Extra 30% off

    Please post the cart.

     I am seeing this behavior. The "Still New" Curtiss Jenny appears to be including the token discount but not the discount that would be expected from having at least one other "Once" or "Still New" item.

    Temp-cart.jpg
    1332 x 653 - 116K
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,587

    Richard Haseltine said:

    PerttiA said:

    frank0314 said:

    PerttiA said:

    Stacking discounts don't work and Legacy Artist Items are giving just 70% off when listed for 79% off
    https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason-outoftouch-linday

    Edit: The Legacy Artist Items don't even give token discount, they stay at 70% off.

    Is this a separate issue outside of the Legacy Artist discount?

    Yes, 

    Save an extra 30% off* on 'Once' New Releases, Still New
    Releases
    and Featured Artist Stores when you buy any 2 or
    more 'Once' or Still New Releases

    I have 2 Still new releases in the cart, but don't get no Extra 30% off

    Please post the cart.

    Is attached to my first post, but here's one again

    51% off is 30% off for being Daz+ member and the other 30% is from Still new.
    Having two in the cart does not give Extra 30% off as the page says.

    Cart150424.JPG
    956 x 592 - 81K
    Extra30.JPG
    502 x 150 - 28K
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,587

    Apparently the Extra 30% off is only given for having two 'Once' New Releases in the cart and the discount is also given only to the 'Once' New Releases and Featured Artists Stores, not Still New and having two Still New does not trigger the discount even though the promotion says so.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,395

    PerttiA said:

    Apparently the Extra 30% off is only given for having two 'Once' New Releases in the cart and the discount is also given only to the 'Once' New Releases and Featured Artists Stores, not Still New and having two Still New does not trigger the discount even though the promotion says so.

    Reported this.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,395

    The issue was that the Still new list showed, in part, the wrong items. This is being corrected.

  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,587

    Richard Haseltine said:

    The issue was that the Still new list showed, in part, the wrong items. This is being corrected.

    Ok, added all the Still New items to the cart. Only the eight (out of 29 items) non-DO items at the bottom of the list gave the Extra 30% off... Pass

  • JumbotronJumbotron Posts: 48

    PerttiA said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    The issue was that the Still new list showed, in part, the wrong items. This is being corrected.

    Ok, added all the Still New items to the cart. Only the eight (out of 29 items) non-DO items at the bottom of the list gave the Extra 30% off... Pass

    I've just tried adding some items in my cart to see if the announced discounts are working. I could understand the sales having temporary issues, especially at the beginning of the event. But that this late in the day, they are not working as announced is something that discourages buying anything.

    In the attached screenshots, you can see what the sales announce and what my cart looks like and check how neither the extra 30 % discount for having two still new releases in the cart nor the extra 10 % discount for having one of the Sveva's products also in the cart is being applied.

    ss1.jpg
    2229 x 1842 - 595K
    ss2.jpg
    2896 x 1040 - 341K
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,010

    Saves me money, I guess.

  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,282
    edited April 16

    I'm curious about this promo for Twizted Curvy Models:

    Neither the product name nor its copy say that this is a merchant resource, so...are they just saying that you can use morphs to make characters, i.e. exactly what morphs are for?

    edit: whoops, just re-read the copy, and it does say they're a merchant resource. Go about your business.

    Post edited by Gordig on
  • doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,055
    https://www.daz3d.com/in-the-dungeons-of-cthulhu

    Legacy Artist Items are only 65% off instead of the advertised 70% off.
    LAI_70.png
    1080 x 2400 - 1M
    LAI_65.png
    1080 x 2400 - 1M
  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

    So what is free?  Daz+ Orcish Behavior e-mail has huge errors. laugh

     

     

     

     

     

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,395

    doubledeviant said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/in-the-dungeons-of-cthulhu

    Legacy Artist Items are only 65% off instead of the advertised 70% off.

    Reported.

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,072
    edited April 16

    Xellosz said:

    So what is free?  Daz+ Orcish Behavior e-mail has huge errors. laugh

    The Daz+ weekly freebie is this one according to Daz+ membership page: https://www.daz3d.com/spring-flowers--wood-anenome

    Post edited by Leana on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,395

    Richard Haseltine said:

    doubledeviant said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/in-the-dungeons-of-cthulhu

    Legacy Artist Items are only 65% off instead of the advertised 70% off.

    Reported.

    The text was wrong, the discount was correct. This is going to be updated.

  • MissLeahMissLeah Posts: 21
    edited April 16

    Sveva's tile in the previous gateway artist store section of Lully's welcome sale page is mislabeled as Valkyrie. It also links to a blank page, rather than a page filtered with Sveva's products.

    Screenshot 2024-04-16 080354.png
    431 x 324 - 176K
    Post edited by MissLeah on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,395

    MissLeah said:

    Sveva's tile in the previous gateway artist store section of Lully's welcome sale page is mislabeled as Valkyrie. It also links to a blank page, rather than a page filtered with Sveva's products.

    Thanks, I will flag it up.

  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,703

    Leana said:

    Xellosz said:

    So what is free?  Daz+ Orcish Behavior e-mail has huge errors. laugh

    The Daz+ weekly freebie is this one according to Daz+ membership page: https://www.daz3d.com/spring-flowers--wood-anenome

    Have to say, the items in the email are a lot more enticing than yet again more plant life. At least it's not another corridor. >_> 

  • HeleneHelene Posts: 113

    Leana said:

    Xellosz said:

    So what is free?  Daz+ Orcish Behavior e-mail has huge errors. laugh

    The Daz+ weekly freebie is this one according to Daz+ membership page: https://www.daz3d.com/spring-flowers--wood-anenome

    The DAZ + page quit showing me the freebies months ago.  Thank you for the link!
     

  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,328

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    doubledeviant said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/in-the-dungeons-of-cthulhu

    Legacy Artist Items are only 65% off instead of the advertised 70% off.

    Reported.

    The text was wrong, the discount was correct. This is going to be updated.

    How did they get the text wrong - honestly thats just changing the discount, mistakes like this really should be honoured - how many hours  was it advertised this way.

    All these new vendors - I have to wonder what they think, I wonder if they realise they are loosing sales because of this sort of behavior from Daz. I won't be purchasing today as I'd planned.

  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,419

    Mods, maybe you want to pass this on as well - there are quite a few promos of the new vendors which in my book are absolutely fine, but which are showing a female nipple here and there. They might want to work through them once more. Also, somebody please fix poor Wolfie's thumbs, they're still totally messed up! He has some pretty dresses to sell, and no one will know from the messed up product thumbs.

    Cheers, and have a nice day!

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,072

    Helene said:

    Leana said:

    Xellosz said:

    So what is free?  Daz+ Orcish Behavior e-mail has huge errors. laugh

    The Daz+ weekly freebie is this one according to Daz+ membership page: https://www.daz3d.com/spring-flowers--wood-anenome

    The DAZ + page quit showing me the freebies months ago.  Thank you for the link!
     

    They're not directly visible on the page anymore, you have to open the "free weekly content and more" section to see them.

  • ElorElor Posts: 742
    edited April 17

    The SMART-SAVINGS coupon doesn't seem to work: I copy-pasted the coupon, so I don't think I made a mistake here, and I tried with or without a new School item and with one item or three but every test ended with 'Coupon code is not valid'.

    Screenshot of one of these tests:

    smart-savings.jpg
    800 x 458 - 50K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,072

    Not sure if that's just me, but I only see endless swirlies in the shop this morning, either from my PC or from my phone.

This discussion has been closed.