Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,352

tsroemi said:

Mods, maybe you want to pass this on as well - there are quite a few promos of the new vendors which in my book are absolutely fine, but which are showing a female nipple here and there. They might want to work through them once more. Also, somebody please fix poor Wolfie's thumbs, they're still totally messed up! He has some pretty dresses to sell, and no one will know from the messed up product thumbs.

Cheers, and have a nice day!

Since the advent of the mature filter then promos are now allowed to show female nipples, and a whole lot more.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,937

Elor said:

The SMART-SAVINGS coupon doesn't seem to work: I copy-pasted the coupon, so I don't think I made a mistake here, and I tried with or without a new School item and with one item or three but every test ended with 'Coupon code is not valid'.

Screenshot of one of these tests:

The first thing I see wrong is you need to have a new release in your cart as well to qualify for the coupon, however, the code isn't working as you stated when I tested with the proper setup and I just reported it.

Use Coupon Code: SMART-SAVINGS to get 60% off* up to 3 school related items
    OR 70% off* up to 3 when you buy any ‘School’ New Release

scorpio said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

doubledeviant said:

https://www.daz3d.com/in-the-dungeons-of-cthulhu

Legacy Artist Items are only 65% off instead of the advertised 70% off.

Reported.

The text was wrong, the discount was correct. This is going to be updated.

How did they get the text wrong - honestly thats just changing the discount, mistakes like this really should be honoured - how many hours  was it advertised this way.

All these new vendors - I have to wonder what they think, I wonder if they realise they are loosing sales because of this sort of behavior from Daz. I won't be purchasing today as I'd planned.

We're very sorry it took so long to get reported and noticed. Cris is out sick for a while and I had a medical procedure early AM, so I also wasn't on. Richard reported it as soon as he came on and noticed.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,345

frank0314 said:

The first thing I see wrong is you need to have a new release in your cart as well to qualify for the coupon, however, the code isn't working as you stated when I tested with the proper setup and I just reported it.

Thank you for reporting it smiley

The way I understand the promotion, I only need an eligible new release to get the 70 % discount, but the 60 % one should work without a new release.

Elor said:

frank0314 said:

The way I understand the promotion, I only need an eligible new release to get the 70 % discount, but the 60 % one should work without a new release.

I'll ask about that when they contact me back. I can see why it's confusing so I could also be wrong on the assessment. If a new release is required I'll have them fix the wording to be less confusing.

tsroemi said:

Mods, maybe you want to pass this on as well - there are quite a few promos of the new vendors which in my book are absolutely fine, but which are showing a female nipple here and there. They might want to work through them once more. Also, somebody please fix poor Wolfie's thumbs, they're still totally messed up! He has some pretty dresses to sell, and no one will know from the messed up product thumbs.

Cheers, and have a nice day!

I reported the thumbnails being messed up

Elor said:

frank0314 said:

From what I can tell by our schedule you were correct on the interpretation and don't need a new release in the cart as a trigger item. You will get a bigger % off if you do. Sorry for the confusion. I'm still waiting to hear back on the code not working.

• AncientWireAncientWire Posts: 117

Leana said:

Helene said:

Leana said:

Xellosz said:

So what is free?  Daz+ Orcish Behavior e-mail has huge errors. laugh

The Daz+ weekly freebie is this one according to Daz+ membership page: https://www.daz3d.com/spring-flowers--wood-anenome

The DAZ + page quit showing me the freebies months ago.  Thank you for the link!

They're not directly visible on the page anymore, you have to open the "free weekly content and more" section to see them.

I don't see "free weekly content and more" . Is it supposed to be one of the sliding tiles? (not there - lightning deals is at the end) or one of the static tiles?  I have 2 tiles for Star Trek fan art, Daz + and Fast Grab

edited April 17

Elor said:

frank0314 said:

It's been fixed. It was a typo it should be SMART-SAVINGZ instead of the S

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited April 17

Helene said:

Leana said:

Helene said:

Leana said:

Xellosz said:

The Daz+ weekly freebie is this one according to Daz+ membership page: https://www.daz3d.com/spring-flowers--wood-anenome

The DAZ + page quit showing me the freebies months ago.  Thank you for the link!

They're not directly visible on the page anymore, you have to open the "free weekly content and more" section to see them.

I don't see "free weekly content and more" . Is it supposed to be one of the sliding tiles? (not there - lightning deals is at the end) or one of the static tiles?  I have 2 tiles for Star Trek fan art, Daz + and Fast Grab

If you're meaning the PC+ freebies they are here on the far right side. It's easy to miss cause of the small type. You can also select the "3D Model" button in the header then select "Free 3D Models"and that will take you to all the DO freebies

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,562
    edited April 17

Helene said:

Leana said:

Helene said:

Leana said:

Xellosz said:

It's a section on the "Daz+ membership" page:

You can find them here too: https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-freebies

2024-04-17_14h21_36.png
    1543 x 753 - 592K
    Post edited by Leana on
    edited April 17

Leana said:

Helene said:

Leana said:

Helene said:

Leana said:

Xellosz said:

It's a section on the "Daz+ membership" page:

You can find them here too: https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-freebies

Yes, that is the current weekly freebie for PC+. Honesty the easiest way to see and get all the freebies offered is to go to the main store page and filter by "Price Low-High". It will give you all the freebies on the site. AT least I'm fairly sure that's all of them.

• AncientWireAncientWire Posts: 117

Thank you all so much!

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,463

Powerage's Power Arcade for DS Iray (SKU: 96264) opens up Lully's dForce - Peacock Gown for G8Fs (SKU: 96265). Off by one...

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,128
    edited April 18
    https://www.daz3d.com/the-brave-cheyenne

"Get a Select Bundle for $10"

This part of the Cheyenne offer links to a page with only 11 seemingly random pre-G8 bundles. Is that selection correct? It seems a bit odd.
    Cheyenne_9.png
    1080 x 2400 - 307K
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,442

Torquinox said:

Have to say, the items in the email are a lot more enticing than yet again more plant life. At least it's not another corridor. >_> 

The many corridors, made by FoxHound or whoever, are really too much. MartinJFrost's beautiful greenery, on the other hand, is always welcome.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,119
    caravelle said:

Torquinox said:

Have to say, the items in the email are a lot more enticing than yet again more plant life. At least it's not another corridor. >_> 

The many corridors, made by FoxHound or whoever, are really too much. MartinJFrost's beautiful greenery, on the other hand, is always welcome.

Yes, yes, yes!
    edited April 18

The price of CGI Aury for Genesis 9 is undefined ($NaN) which as two side effects:

CGI_Aury.jpg
    1015 x 444 - 74K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • beregarberegar Posts: 269

Not sure if this is valid still but I assume it is since it shows up in the sales carousel:

Buy any one or more Powerage or Color Galeria Items to choose any
    one Classic Daz Original for $1.99‡

I added Powerage's "Floating Ruins for DS Iray" into the cart along with the Tree Stump Garden from the $1.99 category but it only results into 70% discount. The desc specifically says "any one or more" and "Powerage or Color Galeria" so one item should be enough to trigger it.

beregar said:

I added Powerage's "Floating Ruins for DS Iray" into the cart along with the Tree Stump Garden from the $1.99 category but it only results into 70% discount. The desc specifically says "any one or more" and "Powerage or Color Galeria" so one item should be enough to trigger it.

Do you have the Tree Stump Garden in your wishlist ?

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,252

barbult said:

caravelle said:

Torquinox said:

Yes, yes, yes!

No. Glad you like them. I don't. If the day comes that I suddenly want to render plants, I'll be ready. Meantime, it's all a waste of harddrive space. Used to be a time when the freebies were more than just plants and corridors. Guess that's what we're stuck with.

• beregarberegar Posts: 269
    edited April 18

Elor said:

beregar said:

Yes but I assume it would default to the best discount?

Edit: You were right. I removed it from the wishlist and it now has the correct price.

Post edited by beregar on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099

beregar said:

Elor said:

beregar said:

Yes but I assume it would default to the best discount?

Edit: You were right. I removed it from the wishlist and it now has the correct price.

I would imagine it goes by order, and the WL - being a per-user offer - is probably handled after all the moe generic offers, and so overrides them.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099

NorthOf45 said:

Powerage's Power Arcade for DS Iray (SKU: 96264) opens up Lully's dForce - Peacock Gown for G8Fs (SKU: 96265). Off by one...

Elor said:

The price of CGI Aury for Genesis 9 is undefined ($NaN) which as two side effects:

reported both of these, thank you.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,675

The icon link for Powerage's Power Arcade for DS Iray leads to a totally different product. So it doesn't seem to be possible to purchase the Power Arcade.

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,162

Charlie Judge said:

The icon link for Powerage's Power Arcade for DS Iray leads to a totally different product. So it doesn't seem to be possible to purchase the Power Arcade.

You can if you click on the shopping car icon of it while looking at all of Powereage's items.

edited April 18

Never mind. These sales couldn't be any more confusing.

wtf.jpg
    2412 x 2979 - 782K
    Post edited by lou_harper on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,675

lou_harper said:

Charlie Judge said:

You can if you click on the shopping car icon of it while looking at all of Powereage's items.

I think i would get the wrong item. If I put it in the cart and then click on it from there it still shows the wrong product 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,022

lou_harper said:

What's confusing?

The last item triggers (non stacking) wishlist discount for 70% off wishlisted items 

PerttiA said:

lou_harper said:

What's confusing?

The last item triggers (non stacking) wishlist discount for 70% off wishlisted items 

Prices of items change dramatically depending what order you put them in cart. The 50% DAZ items sale conflicts with the 70% off deal.

This discussion has been closed.