Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,140

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this - for the last week or so, the store hase been showing me items I've already purchased, as sown in the attached image. I purchased the Meadow Flowers bundle yesterday - but here it is today, missing the cloud  'purchased' icon. I have the "hide items I own" box checked as well - I can't remember if that is Daz native or part of the Daz Deals add-on. If I click on any of these items I get the store page with no price and the green "Add to Cart" button and then an immediate repaint with the discount and price and the red "Purchased" overlays the "Add to Cart".

not showing purchased.png
    1229 x 889 - 698K
  • namffuak said:

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this - for the last week or so, the store hase been showing me items I've already purchased, as sown in the attached image. I purchased the Meadow Flowers bundle yesterday - but here it is today, missing the cloud  'purchased' icon. I have the "hide items I own" box checked as well - I can't remember if that is Daz native or part of the Daz Deals add-on. If I click on any of these items I get the store page with no price and the green "Add to Cart" button and then an immediate repaint with the discount and price and the red "Purchased" overlays the "Add to Cart".

I'm having this problem again also. It had happened a week or so ago (?) and then seemed resolved, but has resurfaced in recent days. You have to be very careful because once it's in the cart, it shows "In Cart" and not "Purchased" if you view the product page - and yes, adds the product price to your cart total.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,463

Sounds like a browser cache problem. In MS Edge, you can clear the files and images for a specific period of time (up to 4 weeks). Worked for me for that Power Arcade product page that was stuck all day. Could also be stale cookies. Clearing them from DAZ might clear up your status.

• mrpenguin76mrpenguin76 Posts: 20

The Slingshot V dForce Swimwear for G8F product Slingshot V dForce Swimwear for G8F | Daz 3D is installing the wrong files. It's installing Slingshot Swim Slingshot Swim | Daz 3D instead.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,937

mrpenguin76 said:

The Slingshot V dForce Swimwear for G8F product Slingshot V dForce Swimwear for G8F | Daz 3D is installing the wrong files. It's installing Slingshot Swim Slingshot Swim | Daz 3D instead.

Reported

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,914
    edited April 20

Misspelled product name - it's Anemone, not Anenome.  Actually all the files, including the installer, seem to be misspelled.  Not good if you search. 

https://www.daz3d.com/spring-flowers--wood-anenome

Post edited by Taoz on

Reported it

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,140

NorthOf45 said:

Sounds like a browser cache problem. In MS Edge, you can clear the files and images for a specific period of time (up to 4 weeks). Worked for me for that Power Arcade product page that was stuck all day. Could also be stale cookies. Clearing them from DAZ might clear up your status.

I cleared all the Daz cookis and the problem seems to be ceared for now.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,029
    edited April 21

Is the grab bag working? I have one new item, but only 70% off (but not stacking with tokens, as advertised):

cart.png
    1492 x 976 - 239K
    Post edited by James_H on

James_H said:

Is the grab bag working? I have one new item, but only 70% off (but not stacking with tokens, as advertised):

Those 3 items are working for me and every other combo of the proper categories. Where are you seeing that token apply, because these are nonstocking?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099

frank0314 said:

James_H said:

Those 3 items are working for me and every other combo of the proper categories. Where are you seeing that token apply, because these are nonstocking?

If they are in your wishlist that sale seems to be applied last, perhaps because it is a per-user, in-cart rule, and so cancels any other discounts. Try removing the items from yoru Wishlist if that is the case.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,029

Many thanks for that, Richard. These sales are getting too much for me.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,836

It seems you can't use both wishlist sales at the same time. If I put a Sabby item in my cart it reduces wishlist discount to three items when I should get the discount off eight items for using the code and having a new item in the cart which is supposed to discount five items.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,914

This one from Lilflame's store has no product page:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-boyfriend-boxers-for-genesis-8-and-8-1-female

Wonderland said:

It seems you can't use both wishlist sales at the same time. If I put a Sabby item in my cart it reduces wishlist discount to three items when I should get the discount off eight items for using the code and having a new item in the cart which is supposed to discount five items.

The one wishlist sale in non-stackable according to the promo

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

I know you can't stack them as in getting double discounts but you can't take advantage of both sales in the same cart which is annoying if you want to use tokens. You have to create two separate carts to get both sales to work. 

Taoz said:

Reported

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,022

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

But it also says Extra 50% off, which implies that it does stack.

Wonderland said:

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

I know you can't stack them as in getting double discounts but you can't take advantage of both sales in the same cart which is annoying if you want to use tokens. You have to create two separate carts to get both sales to work. 

Sorry, I misread. They aren't sure why it's not working. Can you get me a screen cap?

Taoz said:

Been fixed

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

But it also says Extra 50% off, which implies that it does stack.

By not stacking, meaning that you can use one on one set of products and then use the other to reduce it more. The two shouldn't be interfering with each other so I need a screen cap of them not working together so they can troubleshoot it.

edited April 22

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

Sorry, I misread. They aren't sure why it's not working. Can you get me a screen cap?

The items in red are reacting to the new swimsuit item (that adds another 10% off) and it works deducting extra 50% off 5 items as advertised with coupon code. Then I added the Sabby product which is supposed to give an extra 50% off 3 wishlist items and added two that are already on sale along with 3 tokens like the ones in red but they are not giving the extra 50% off. I'm assuming if I put them in a separate cart, they'd work though. 

'When I removed the Sabby item, the three items below it did not change so the Sabby item had no effect. I went ahead and checked out without the Sabby item and three extra wishlist items.

IMG_1383.jpeg
    2048 x 2732 - 581K
    IMG_1384.jpeg
    2048 x 2732 - 607K
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,022

Did a test;

Cart_01
    6 wishlisted items that were listed for $6.99 at -65%
    No New Releases and No Welcome Release
    Three of the items get an Extra 30% off (Correct)

Cart_02
    Same as Cart_01 but added a New Release
    Five items get an Extra 50% off (Correct)

Cart_03
    Same as Cart_02 but added a Welcome Release
    Three items get an another Extra 50% off and one gets down to $1.99 (Correct)

Everything seems to work as it should and the discounts (apart from the non stacking $1.99) are stacking correctly

Cart_01.JPG
    847 x 898 - 96K
    Cart_02.JPG
    847 x 999 - 101K
    Cart_03.JPG
    845 x 1061 - 104K
  • https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-great-east-outfit-for-genesis-9 has no download links in my product library nor (more importantly for me) does it show up in DIM.

Sent a trouble ticket (Sales Support) last night.  Hope to be able to get access to the product I've already purchased sooner rather than later.

Lee

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-great-east-outfit-for-genesis-9 has no download links in my product library nor (more importantly for me) does it show up in DIM.

Sent a trouble ticket (Sales Support) last night.  Hope to be able to get access to the product I've already purchased sooner rather than later.

Lee

We've been told this is now fixed. Let us know if your still having issues

• frank0314 said:

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-great-east-outfit-for-genesis-9 has no download links in my product library nor (more importantly for me) does it show up in DIM.

Lee

We've been told this is now fixed. Let us know if your still having issues

Thank you and the team, Frank!

It's all fixed.  Downloaded and installed it via DIM and it's looking great!

Lee

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,533

I haven't tried buying it to prove it, but Pawamo's newly added https://www.daz3d.com/havana-vignette will very likely need renaming, given the number of other "Havana Something" items where PayPal has blocked the transaction because of a possible breach of Cuba sanctions.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,727

Hi mods, there are files missing in https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-adornments-a-b-for-g8f. It's two complete clothing items, yet the zip contains only the texture files, no geometry or library files. Could someone please let DAZ know? I think I submitted a ticket as well, but somehow, I can't log into Help Center anymore to check whether it went through, and I can't access my e-mails atm. Thanks!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099

tsroemi said:

Hi mods, there are files missing in https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-adornments-a-b-for-g8f. It's two complete clothing items, yet the zip contains only the texture files, no geometry or library files. Could someone please let DAZ know? I think I submitted a ticket as well, but somehow, I can't log into Help Center anymore to check whether it went through, and I can't access my e-mails atm. Thanks!

Will do, thank you for pointing it out.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,727

Richard Haseltine said:

tsroemi said:

Will do, thank you for pointing it out.

Thank you, that's good. 

This discussion has been closed.