Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,727
    edited April 25

Hi mods, I think there's something wrong with the promo for the John 9 Bundles that goes with the Sinners and Saints new releases. On the promo page, it says one gets 40% extra off the bundles with 1 new release from today, 50% with two. But that doesn't seem to work properly. Am attaching two carts to show. I get 50% off the bundles because they were in my WL and I've included Vyk items. Then, when I add the release from today, I should get 30% extra, but it doesn't look like that to me. Could you check, please, and take it up with DAZ if I'm correct? Cheers!

IMG_3699.png
    2360 x 1640 - 433K
    IMG_3700.png
    2360 x 1640 - 493K
    Post edited by tsroemi on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,345

It's written 40%/50% Off, not 40%/50% extra and in a private window, the Pro Bundle is 30 % Off alone in the cart, 40% off with one eligible item and 50% off with two.

Elor said:

It's written 40%/50% Off, not 40%/50% extra and in a private window, the Pro Bundle is 30 % Off alone in the cart, 40% off with one eligible item and 50% off with two.

Yes, but as I said, I get another 50% off because it's been in my wishlist and I've added a qualifying item for that extra discount. By my calculation, the end result is off by something like 10 dollars. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,022

The installation is trying to replace newer image files with seven year old versions.

https://www.daz3d.com/low-loose-updo-hair-for-genesis-9

Installation file was manually downloaded on Monday (22.4.2024)

LowLooseUpdoHairforG9.JPG
    452 x 377 - 34K

tsroemi said:

Elor said:

Yes, but as I said, I get another 50% off because it's been in my wishlist and I've added a qualifying item for that extra discount. By my calculation, the end result is off by something like 10 dollars. 

With two 'Sinner & Saints’ New Releases in the cart, the original 30% off is replaced with 50% off.

JohnOff.PNG
    259 x 140 - 5K

PerttiA said:

tsroemi said:

Elor said:

With two 'Sinner & Saints’ New Releases in the cart, the original 30% off is replaced with 50% off.

Aaaaah, now I understand, the DAZ+ discount is just upgraded to 40/50% off. Thank you for explaining!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099

PerttiA said:

The installation is trying to replace newer image files with seven year old versions.

https://www.daz3d.com/low-loose-updo-hair-for-genesis-9

Installation file was manually downloaded on Monday (22.4.2024)

Odd, but the file sizes are identical so I doubt it matters.

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 434
    edited April 25

I guess this is a sales issue ...

I'm all in favor of a 70% off FenixPheonix and RawArt flash sale, but the image used on the carousel card for the flash sale is Colm Jackson's Nessa and has nothing to do with either of those artists. (And, obviously, is not an item in the flash sale.)

Post edited by columbine on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,353

columbine said:

I'm all in favor of a 70% off FenixPheonix and RawArt flash sale, but the image used on the carousel card for the flash sale is Colm Jackson's Nessa and has nothing to do with either of those artists. (And, obviously, is not an item in the flash sale.)

The Woodland Witch Bundle (whichn includes Nessa) is in the sale - so not exactly clear but sort-of relevant. 

MelanieL said:

columbine said:

The Woodland Witch Bundle (whichn includes Nessa) is in the sale - so not exactly clear but sort-of relevant. 

Aha! OK then.

columbine said:

MelanieL said:

columbine said:

Aha! OK then.

Incidentally, I do know how to spell "phoenix," but the PA seems to be listed as FenixPheonix half the time and FenixPhoenix the other half, so I've never been able to figure out which is the spelling the PA actually wants!

tsroemi said:

Richard Haseltine said:

tsroemi said:

Hi mods, there are files missing in https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-adornments-a-b-for-g8f. It's two complete clothing items, yet the zip contains only the texture files, no geometry or library files. Could someone please let DAZ know? I think I submitted a ticket as well, but somehow, I can't log into Help Center anymore to check whether it went through, and I can't access my e-mails atm. Thanks!

Will do, thank you for pointing it out.

Thank you, that's good. 

Just to let everyone interested know, the product's already been updated and does now include the missing files. Lightning-fast work here by Lully! yes

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,811
    I have an orange banner, but will have to get home to see what the deal is, because the popup doesn't scroll...
    Screenshot_20240425_161011_Firefox.jpg
    1080 x 2400 - 573K

WandW said:

I have an orange banner, but will have to get home to see what the deal is, because the popup doesn't scroll...

You can see it here;

https://www.daz3d.com/notifier/inbox

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,078

columbine said:

columbine said:

MelanieL said:

columbine said:

Aha! OK then.

Incidentally, I do know how to spell "phoenix," but the PA seems to be listed as FenixPheonix half the time and FenixPhoenix the other half, so I've never been able to figure out which is the spelling the PA actually wants!

Should always be FenixPhoenix, I hope. But dislexia might be playing games here. 

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 254

This site Daz 3D says get Hilmeah for 1,99.

Yesterday it showed that in the cart. But it does not work today:

Hilmeah_199.png
    1468 x 511 - 122K
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,029

Joe2018 said:

Yesterday it showed that in the cart. But it does not work today

I was also going to report this.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,937

I also confirmed it so reported it

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,895
    edited April 26

Promo says "Jon for Genesis 8.1," but it needs to add the words "Male Bundle" to actually be correct, as the discount only activates with the bundle, not with the character alone.

Screen Shot 2024-04-26 at 1.51.48 AM.png
    2044 x 748 - 1M
    Post edited by xyer0 on

reported

• Singular3DSingular3D Posts: 528

Honestly, I was surprised to see a bundle with a G8.1 character. Looking real good.

Joe2018 said:

Yesterday it showed that in the cart. But it does not work today:

I was just told that it needs to be a product for the PAs of the day to qualify for the $1.99. They are fixing the add now. xyer0 they will let the art department know that that text needs added, thank you both for pointing those issues out.

• bugbearbugbear Posts: 12

Two of Ennushka's items, Aisha and Blake for G8F, are not showing the 50% discount that all their other items are listed as. I suppose this may be intentional, but pretty weird that two seemingly random items would not be included in the general sale.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,620

bugbear said:

Two of Ennushka's items, Aisha and Blake for G8F, are not showing the 50% discount that all their other items are listed as. I suppose this may be intentional, but pretty weird that two seemingly random items would not be included in the general sale.

Aisha and Blake say "New" on their thumbnails, the other items say "Sale". I supose these were either wrongly flagged as New or wrongly put on the sale page, maybe someone at Daz can tell us?

• bugbearbugbear Posts: 12

Peter Wade said:

bugbear said:

Aisha and Blake say "New" on their thumbnails, the other items say "Sale". I supose these were either wrongly flagged as New or wrongly put on the sale page, maybe someone at Daz can tell us?

That may explain it. When I re-sorted by "New Arrivals" (which I have set as the default but never seems to work on initial page-load), those items are the most recent. I guess I'd not seen any of the recently-welcomed PA's items flagged as New before.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,413

xyer0 said:

Promo says "Jon for Genesis 8.1," but it needs to add the words "Male Bundle" to actually be correct, as the discount only activates with the bundle, not with the character alone.

It's also EDITORIAL USE ONLY.

Which it didn't show last night when I put it in my cart. It does show that on the product page now. 

The only thing not Editorial Use Only is the hair

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,675

Robert Freise said:

xyer0 said:

Which it didn't show last night when I put it in my cart. It does show that on the product page now. 

Did you just put in your cart or did you purchase it then? If you purchased it before the editorial license was in place does your product library show the standard license?

Charlie Judge said:

Robert Freise said:

xyer0 said:

Did you just put in your cart or did you purchase it then? If you purchased it before the editorial license was in place does your product library show the standard license?

I didn't purchase it until this morning being unaware that it had changed since I put it in my cart last night.

I guess from now on if I put something in my cart I'll have to check the product page right before I check out if I don't check out right then.

This isn't the first time this has happened on the previous occasion the product showed a standard license when I purchased it but changed to editorial in my Library

edited April 26

Robert Freise said:

xyer0 said:

It's been there within teh first half hour of release cause it was posted in the Editorial thread at 12:28am Daz time and I went to check.then, so it's been there since release.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited April 26

frank0314 said:

Robert Freise said:

xyer0 said:

It's been there within teh first half hour of release cause it was posted in the Editorial thread at 12:28am Daz time and I went to check.then, so it's been there since release.

That was about ten minutes after I put it in my cart 

I have made it a habit to look at the License type since DAZ started selling Editorial only items

Post edited by Robert Freise on
This discussion has been closed.