Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,510
    edited July 20

A self made and with a material from High Resolution Terrains 1. The bushes are from the Vegetation set, the grass was made with two Bryce trees (ideas of Slepalex and David Brinnen) and the fog is from the Sky Toolbox. Light and background by the Low Path HDRI (free on my website) and the key light by the sun. Bushes in front of an unsharp backdrop (DOF depth of field).

Bushes and Fog

BushesAndFog.jpg
    1200 x 690 - 220K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • FettbemmeFettbemme Posts: 319

Horo said:

A self made and with a material from High Resolution Terrains 1. The bushes are from the Vegetation set, the grass was made with two Bryce trees (ideas of Slepalex and David Brinnen) and the fog is from the Sky Toolbox. Light and background by the Low Path HDRI (free on my website) and the key light by the sun. Bushes in front of an unsharp backdrop (DOF depth of field).

Bushes and Fog

amazing Horo

the depth of field effect makes this like a photo

perfect!

yes

Thank you Fettbemme.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,362

Wow Horo very realistic scene the vegetation and lighting is awesome, so is the DOF

Thank you mermaid.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,884

NGartplay, Fettbemme, Mermaid, Horo, Thanks for your nice words. The sea in the first terrain is part of the work of David B and Horo and not my achievement.

Horo, great realistic work. Very nice low POV.

Thank you Hansmar.

edited July 21

The terrain was self made and given the slightly modified Pro Materials Tau_davidbrinnen. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI from Sunless HDRI Skies and the key light by the sun.

Icy Cliffs

IcyCliffs.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 261K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo said:

The terrain was self made and given the slightly modified Pro Materials Tau_davidbrinnen. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI from Sunless HDRI Skies and the key light by the sun.

Icy Cliffs

out of this world

WOW

I second the WOW Horo fantastic scene, like the effect of the stormy sea, lashing on an icy terrain.

Thank you Fettbemme and mermaid.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,070

Wowzers Horo.  That lush landscape is beautiful.  Love the haze and blur in the background and the grass is perfect.  The spiky landscape is so unusual and interesting.

Thank you NGartplay.

edited July 23

The terrain was self made and given a material from HRT-2. The water with a material from HRT-4, a bit modified, is the ground plane. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI from Sunless HDRI Skies and the key light by the sun.

Peaky Islands

PeakyIslands.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 254K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo said:

The terrain was self made and given a material from HRT-2. The water with a material from HRT-4, a bit modified, is the ground plane. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI from Sunless HDRI Skies and the key light by the sun.

Peaky Islands

great work Horo, as always

I like that foamy shoreline effect

yes

Horo, a truly epic looking render.  Love the sky and the angle of the light.

Thank you Fettbemme and NGartplay.

Wow Horo, you did it again, a fantastic render, love the foam effect, the lighting is awesome.

edited July 24

mermaid - thank you.

Two similar terrains with different resolutions with a material from HRT-1 and 4. The space station was assembled with the Main Module, O2 Module and Modular Solar Panels by Phillip Drawbridge (2005 at Daz 3D). Background and light by the ngc602 HDRI (unpublished) seen through a Distant Lens to enlarge the angle of view from 60° to 140°.
    (NGC 602 is an open cluster of stars located in the Small Magellan Cloud, a satellite galaxy to the Milky Way. I faked an HDRI from downloaded photographs 9 years ago.)

Big Space Station

BigSpaceStation.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 177K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo said:

mermaid - thank you.

Two similar terrains with different resolutions with a material from HRT-1 and 4. The space station was assembled with the Main Module, O2 Module and Modular Solar Panels by Phillip Drawbridge (2005 at Daz 3D). Background and light by the ngc602 HDRI (unpublished) seen through a Distant Lens to enlarge the angle of view from 60° to 140°.
    (NGC 602 is an open cluster of stars located in the Small Magellan Cloud, a satellite galaxy to the Milky Way. I faked an HDRI from downloaded photographs 9 years ago.)

Big Space Station

oh yeah, that's me

AWESOME, Horo

yes

Wow Horo awesome, outstanding space scene.

Thank you Fettbemme and mermaid.

edited July 25

An object self made in Wings3D with my own material in the world centre. Light and colour by an HDRI from 3 High Resolution HDRI Set 1 in the world centre, i.e. within the object, and outside as surrounding panorama image.

Theurgic Cave

TheurgicCave.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 223K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo said:

An object self made in Wings3D with my own material in the world centre. Light and colour by an HDRI from 3 High Resolution HDRI Set 1 in the world centre, i.e. within the object, and outside as surrounding panorama image.

Theurgic Cave

nice abstract

superb

yes

Thank you Fettbemme. Indeed, it can be seen as an abstract, but it is actually the inside of a theurgic cave.

Abstract or theurgic cave, very interesting result Horo.

edited July 25

something for you to get creative

a Cyberpunk Logo Original Techwear

Bryce, OBJ and Cinema 4D 

cyberpunk logo.png
    1754 x 885 - 221K
    zip
    zip
    cyberpunk logo.zip
    1M
    Post edited by Fettbemme on

Horo, love your abstract object.  It made such a beautiful render.

Fettbemme, your Bryce render with the text is wonderfully done.  Crisp and clean lines.

Thank you mermaid, Fettbemme and NGartplay.

Very nice logo, Fettbemme, thanks for sharing.