Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,362
    edited June 30

It’s magnificent Horo, well done.

I was browsing this thread https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/39084/show-us-your-bryce-renders-part-7/p6; when I saw the discussion by Jay and David and was inspired to try something using a bulb.

Once again comparing Regular to Premium rendering; the 1st is a regular render, I was not happy with the glass so I tried the premium render. The lighting is from the Golden Lighting. The premium has an edge over the regular render in this case. I think both are nice.

floatingcities-golden.jpg
    750 x 562 - 264K
    floatingcities-golden2.jpg
    750 x 562 - 234K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,510
    edited June 30

mermaid - thank you. Indeed, both are nice , the premium one is definitely better, particularly the city within the top centre bulb looks better.

Since we are at it, here is the Anaglyph of the Thing in Ring on top of the previous page.

Thing in Ring Anaglyph

ThingInRingAna.jpg
    800 x 550 - 91K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • FettbemmeFettbemme Posts: 319

mermaid010 said:

It’s magnificent Horo, well done.

I was browsing this thread https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/39084/show-us-your-bryce-renders-part-7/p6; when I saw the discussion by Jay and David and was inspired to try something using a bulb.

Once again comparing Regular to Premium rendering; the 1st is a regular render, I was not happy with the glass so I tried the premium render. The lighting is from the Golden Lighting. The premium has an edge over the regular render in this case. I think both are nice.

YES!

CLASSIC and such a brilliant idea. You do can do Bryce

awesome

@Horo, great renders, I only can imagine what they look like. Infortunatly I don't have such Glasses to enjoy these renders.

Thanks Horo, the anaglyph is awesome.

Thanks Fettbemme.

Thank you mermaid.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,070

Very nice landscape, Horo.  Both of your anaglyphs (sp) jump off the page.

mermaid, what a fun and unexpected render.  Has a surreal feel to it.  I like the less distortion image.

Thank you NGartplay.

edited July 1

Inspired by the lovely anaglyphs by Horo, I did one too, I had to lift the 2 foregrounds bulbs up a bit, so they don’t cut the frame.

floating-ana.jpg
    750 x 562 - 256K

Very nice anaglyph, mermaid.

Thanks Horo

You feel like you can pick Horo's object up.  You managed to duplicate that here.  The 2 side bulbs come right at me.  Well done.

Thanks NGartplay 

edited July 3

I worked on this for a few days. Although I recently bought Instance Daisies by Esha, I couldn’t use it successful. Very nice product but I still can’t get my head around the Instancing lab. I ended up using some daisies C-ram shared with me, Bryce Trees and the bushes from the Vegetation product by David and Horo. The Hdri is also one of Horo’s but I can’t remember from which product. I still haven't had much success using plants in a render.

plants-daisies.jpg
    1000 x 500 - 449K

mermaid - that came out quite nice - perhaps a bit on the dark side, but if it is early morning ...

mermaid010 said:

I worked on this for a few days. Although I recently bought Instance Daisies by Esha, I couldn’t use it successful. Very nice product but I still can’t get my head around the Instancing lab. I ended up using some daisies C-ram shared with me, Bryce Trees and the bushes from the Vegetation product by David and Horo. The Hdri is also one of Horo’s but I can’t remember from which product. I still haven't had much success using plants in a render.

beautiful

looks like a dreamscape

nice

A pretty scene, mermaid.  I too, have problems with the instancing lab.  I've seen people use it with great success, but even after tutorials I have instance below ground, floating in air or all clustered.

Thanks Horo, Fettbemme, and NGartplay 

mermaid010 said:

How did you do the graas?

this looks awesome

edited July 4

Fettbemme said:

mermaid010 said:

this looks awesome

It's not  grass, it's one of David's materials used on the terrain which has slight noise, but I can't remember from which set, maybe it's the Vegetation one. 

mermaid010 said:

Fettbemme said:

mermaid010 said:

this looks awesome

It's not  grass, it's one of David's materials used on the terrain which has slight noise, but I can't remember from which set, maybe it's the Vegetation one. 

looks very realistic

great job

smiley

edited July 4

The terrain was made from a photo of the Emissions Nebula Thor's Helmet NGC2359 in Canis Minor and given a material from HRT-1 (High Resoltion Terrains), HRT-2 and Vegetation. Sky and ambient light by the Sunset4a HDRI from HDRI4Fun. Additional clouds from the Sky Toolbox Expansion 1. The biplane is from Drachenlords, offered for free some time ago here.

Thors Helmet Land

ThorsHelmetLand.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 164K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo, this would have been perfect for the new challenge.  Great scene!

edited July 5

Thanks Fettbemme, all credit to David and Horo for their awesome products.

Another magnificent landscape Horo, beautiful scene.

Horo

great render

looks very adventurous 

Thank you NGartplay, mermaid and Fettbemme.

edited July 6

Once again I was inspired by a render by Horo on page 46; I used the  Z_ParallelBeam_H Hdri (IES) too. The first is viewed from the Perspective Camera and an Anaglyph to go with it. The 3rd is the same render viewed from the Director’s Camera. Fun stuff the IES Hdris, thanks Horo for the files.

z_parallel_beam_ies-reflectivesphere.jpg
    600 x 600 - 95K
    z_parallel_beam_ies-reflectivesphere-ana.jpg
    600 x 600 - 224K
    z_parallel_beam_ies-reflectivesphere-director.jpg
    600 x 600 - 89K

Amazing work mermaid.  Really love the spherical patterns here.

mermaid - very nice sphere lit by the HDRI, the anaglyph is smashing how the sphere pops out of the screen and the third is also cool.

mermaid010 said:

Once again I was inspired by a render by Horo on page 46; I used the  Z_ParallelBeam_H Hdri (IES) too. The first is viewed from the Perspective Camera and an Anaglyph to go with it. The 3rd is the same render viewed from the Director’s Camera. Fun stuff the IES Hdris, thanks Horo for the files.

neat project

I like it

smiley

• Electro-ElvisElectro-Elvis Posts: 867
    edited July 6

I read the comments from NGartplay and mermaid010 in the Oldie but Goodie thread about their troubles with importing objects from Daz Studio. I thouhgt I could try to write a tutorial with the first steps. Importing and Adjusting Transparency maps. I attached the PDF file here at this comment, which might be not the ideal way, but for a first glimpse, it might be all right. If not please let me know. Any comments or questions about the tut are highly appreciated.

pdf
    pdf
    Import an Object from Daz Studio to Bryce.pdf
    1M
    Post edited by Electro-Elvis on