Generation 3 Aiko and Hiro Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,539

TheCastellan said:

Faeryl Womyn said:

Start with this   https://www.daz3d.com/aiko-3-0-morphs-and-maps ;      https://www.daz3d.com/hiro-3-0

Then there's Micah/Melody, Hitoro/Kioki, HiroToon/AikoToon, if you want Aiko Toon then you have to contact the vendor, who said you can purchase it directely from him since it's not in the store anymore.

I meant using , say Genesis 8, but able to use Aiko 3 shapes and morphs, and thus, Aiko 3's clothes and so on.

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding. In that case you want this thread adn the one thing not mentioned is after going thru all the steps they mention, you then have to convert G3 to G8 before you will have anything that will take A3 shapes.
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/post/quote/8629/Comment_8303516

Sorry I couldn't find better, maybe make a seperate thread asking about A3 shape for G8

• I ran with Aiko3 and Hiro3 for about twelve years, in some ways I miss them. Though I have to admit that micro-fitting clothing almost constantly was a pain. But I did learn quite a few neat skinning tricks with the duo. I figured out some basic ways to hybrid two skins without having LIE or using another 2D tool (usually a human skin and the aiko3 catgirl and her cousins.) Testing out a computer that was new about 18 years ago I did a render with something like 16 different bunny-girl characters - armed to the teeth - with the render named "Elmer Fudd's Folly." :D This time the wabbits would be hunting him. :)

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,486
    edited August 2023

TritiumCG did an Aiko3 re-imagined morph that could potentially be used as an autofit clone for G8F to wear A3 clothes if you follow Catherine's instructions.

The morph is in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/451151/aiko-3-reimagined-for-g8f

To make the model into an autofit clone, follow these instructions: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/599231/making-clones-of-g9-tutorial/p1

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Richard.

Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 1,068

There is SY Aiko 3 and Hiro 3 Clones for Genesis 8 so you can use there clothes on Gen8.

Ethin said:

There is SY Aiko 3 and Hiro 3 Clones for Genesis 8 so you can use there clothes on Gen8.

I thought that was just for fitting clothes and maybe character materials and he was asking about the morphs, I think, I might be wrong again lol. 

She's a real knock out.

• Bonkers.

In a good way. Like it.

Regards,

Richard

LOL Love this character

edited August 2023

richardandtracy said:

Bonkers.

In a good way. Like it.

Regards,

Richard

Faeryl Womyn said:

LOL Love this character

Thanks!  heartI love her to!

She's lots of fun to work with! Maybe too much fun, oh no, I think I feel an idea for a comic trying to sprout.

Post edited by Ethin on
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Ethin said:

She's a real knock out.

Meant to ask the other day, given her horn design, is she meant to be an attractive Oni, a Yokai from Japanese legend, possibly an homage to Lum from "Urusei Yatsura"?

Redfern said:

Meant to ask the other day, given her horn design, is she meant to be an attractive Oni, a Yokai from Japanese legend, possibly an homage to Lum from "Urusei Yatsura"?

Yes she is an Oni.

I'm making a bunch of characters for an image I want to do, some of who are Oni. While looking for inspiration I came across a character I liked so much I decided to try and capture their essence with A3, even though their style and proportions aren't something I'd typically do.

So in a way this is sorta "fan art" of Suizilla's Ayu. Just as a warning if you go looking, not all of Suizilla's work is sfw.

The texture was also good practice for doing stripes.wink

• That's a lovely image.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,316

Faeryl Womyn said:

That's a lovely image.

+1 yes Very nice !

• +1. Remarkable. Regards, Richard.

Thanks everyone!

Re-Brith (Aka The Cloners Are Panty Thieves, But I Sure Their Intentions Are Purely Scientific.)

Apparently some artifacts have gone missing from the historical archives, maybe the "boys" at the temporal cloning lab know something.

Starring Bill Redfern's very own Mzzkiti sporting her brand new commissioned texture set created by yours truly.

(cue Weird Al's "I Think I'm a Clone Now")

Just as a heads-up both Melody and Micah are currently $1.20 each (94% off) and the Furries Bundle is $10.40 (60% off), in total a $53 savings.

• Got the two myself. Don't have Hiro 3, so can only use Melody. Regards, Richard.

edited December 2023

I did a "conversion" of @Thorne's Ksenia from Victoria 4 to Aiko 3.

Ksenia A3 02.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 806K
    Post edited by Ethin on

A slightly matured version of Sarsa's and Thorne's Sylfie for A3.

So many options to choose from.

First snow.

Ethin said:

A slightly matured version of Sarsa's and Thorne's Sylfie for A3.

So many options to choose from.

Looking good !

edited December 2023

A3 Sylfie GenXed to Genesis with Genesis clothes & hair

Genesis A3 Sylfie 1 Tpz.png
    1600 x 1200 - 3M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on

Bunyip02 said:

Looking good !

Thanks!smiley

Bunyip02 said:

A3 Sylfie GenXed to Genesis with Genesis clothes & hair

yes!

• video

Mulberry

• Got the two myself. Don't have Hiro 3, so can only use Melody. Regards, Richard.
    If you purchased Melody and Micah from Daz3d.com, you should be able to use both without Aiko or Hiro 3. The RTE was only necessary when they were sold on RuntimeDNA (if im remembering correctly). I also dont own Hiro 3, and i can use Micah.
  • Ahh, OK. I didn't know that. Thanks, will give him a try. Regards, Richard.

WendyLuvsCatz said:

video

Mulberry

smiley!

Hmmm, Spanish Princess dress, I've been wanting to do a texture for that one for over a year now, sigh..., someday.