Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227
    edited June 2017

I think I post my test renders here, right??? So here's Elosolus with his human skin but elfish features, he is so pretty. :) Now I'm going to do a render with the fantasy skin. 

BTW still working on my old hp system 4g ram, integrated graphics card, and an AMD athlon processor, yea, I'm dying... lol Hoping to get the parts to rebuild the one I fried next week! 

EL1.jpg
    618 x 1000 - 109K
    Post edited by deathbycanon on
  • DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087

Wow-that's awesome!  Thank you for posting him.  You can post your renders of him, yup!  When I submit him to Daz, feel free to post him anywhere you want.  XD

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,147

Great render @deathbycannon.

Congrats on creating a unique and intriguing character @DarwinsMishap, I can't wait till he is available!  It's really fun and interesting seeing your updates on upcoming characters and watching them progress from drafts to finals. 

Thank you very much, seriously.  I appreciate everyone's support and enjoyment through my obssessive character making. XD  Working on updates on him and will post a few new things soon!

edited June 2017

Here's another one, this time using the fantasy skin

Elosolus2.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 215K
    Post edited by deathbycanon on
  • FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Love this!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I like it too. I'd be really cool if you reworked him a bit to be 'Namor the Sub-Mariner!' 

That is freakin' awesome.

LOL at Namore the Sub-Mariner!

Thanks everyone. I don't know who Namore the Sub-Mariner is... I just wanted to show both his claws and teeth along with his fantasy skin in my pose. He looks a bit like a demon with those added. Thinking demon led to thinking of hell, led to thinking of fire... so I just ran with an abstract idea of demon coming out of/or being thrown into hell. I'm not sure if that's what it looks like but that was my thought process. lol 

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,700

Thanks everyone. I don't know who Namore the Sub-Mariner is... I just wanted to show both his claws and teeth along with his fantasy skin in my pose. He looks a bit like a demon with those added. Thinking demon led to thinking of hell, led to thinking of fire... so I just ran with an abstract idea of demon coming out of/or being thrown into hell. I'm not sure if that's what it looks like but that was my thought process. lol 

You may know him by his superhero name, Aquaman.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

You may know him by his superhero name, Aquaman.

Now, now.

Just for reference: Namor the sub-mariner. (More images)

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Wow DeathbyCannon those are stunning! Just popping in, the concert at Kings Island got rained out so we are hanging out at the hotel and watching HGTV lol. 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

LOL, I had a few of those comics on that Wiki page.

Just thinking of the dialogue those writers used to put in Namor's mouth has me laughing, eg 'You insolent fool!'

• Here's another one, this time using the fantasy skin

Wow, that's awesome, deathbycanon! Love all the postwork flairies and the dynamics of the pose.

It is really awesome, I keep looking at it!

And I'd like to thank @Stonemason for using Damen in one of his promos- freakin' awesome render.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Both of those are great renders! Wow!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Yeah, I really liked that render.  I kind of figured you'd be over the moon when you saw it.  :)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

And I'd like to thank @Stonemason for using Damen in one of his promos- freakin' awesome render.

I saw that and thought it was really neat- I mean REALLY!!! Lookin' good!

Totally awesome image!

Loved the lighting and DOF in that one, too.

So, the dual face renders have been re-done:

and he's been submitted.  We'll see! ;) 

I love that dual render. Great work.

He has a very strong face . I'm looking forward to seeing him in the store. 

Thank you, FM.  I'm hoping they accept him. XD

Ohh I hope they do. I sure would love to play with him :P 

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited June 2017

Awesome render of an awesome character! What are you using for hair?

Here's hoping Elosophus gets accepted!

I've been using Ahmad when I do clothing conversions. Does it work quite as well as G3M base? Probably not, but Ahmad wears most things better.

Post edited by Odaa on
    Odaa said:

It's the Nox hair.

Nice render of Ahmad, I like that outfit on him

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    Odaa said:

It's the Nox hair.

Nice render of Ahmad, I like that outfit on him

Thank you! 

I was gonna say Nox as well-ya beat me to it, deathbycannon. XD

I remember that out fit- Ahmad does wear it well, I think!  Nice conversion, Odaa.

Elosolus was accepted, just fixing things I mucked up trying to fix things the first time around lol  Gonna zip the files up soon and send'em off to my tester and upload them to QA.  Hopefully they didn't start testing him yet so I don't look like such a XDDXDXD.  ;) 

That is so awesome!  I'm happy to hear he's got accepted. 

I hope everything goes smoothly when you fix your muck-ups :D 

Thank you!  I THINK they're fixed- just have an issue with his eyes closing that will have to be corrected in hexagon.  Happens sometimes in my characters-their upper eyelids go through the lower when the eyes are closed.  lol Price I pay for making facial morphs at times.

He works great for me now, no more error messages. I never noticed the eye thing, but I always zoom in on the face and stop the dial when the eyelids touch, because I have had that over lap in other models. A lot of times I don't even use that dial, I think it makes the bottom eyelid go to high and I like my upper eyelid to go lower, placing the eyelashes against the cheek, not poking straight out from the face. So most the time I pose upper and lower eyelids separately. 

This discussion has been closed.