Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited July 2017

Bit late to the thread, but a test(ish) render that I did once I purchased Lennox, along with Djinn Ahmad. This is a cropped version, because I can't show the actual version here, due to naughty bits.

Click this link for the full uncropped NSFW version, if you have a deviantArt account.

hammam-ahmad-lennox-logos-cropped.jpg
    1023 x 750 - 671K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087

Love the expressions here- checked out the DA version as well.  Nicely done!  Thank you for using the two of them- they look like double-trouble here. 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

Thanks! Not sure which expression sliders I used, but I like the way they look, myself.

• SummerhorseSummerhorse Posts: 684

Thank you, FM.  I'm hoping they accept him. XD

His eyebrows and skin are just gorgeous! If Daz doesn't take him please sell him elsewhere, I definately need him for a story I'm working on

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,464

The Very Last Time We Danced Together...?

Lennox's textures here, though the morph is someone else.

That is beautiful lighting there, evil- love this render.

Elosolus was accepted!  So, we'll be seeing him in the store once he passes through QA. :)

On a side note: I'll be out of state as of Saturday, so I will be scarce in here for the next few days and the next week.  So people don't think I dropped off of the rock we live on. lol

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Hope its for a fun reason!  Have a safe trip!

So glad they accepted him!

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

I'm glad he got accepted.

Have a safe trip and I hope you have fun . 

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227
    edited July 2017

Of course he got excepted. He's fantastic. :) 

Have a safe trip! 

FireAndIce.jpg
    794 x 1000 - 124K
    Post edited by deathbycanon on

Looking good deathbycanon !

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Wow, there are some fabulous renders here! Great work @vwrangler , @evilded777 and @deathbycanon

Love the flow of the fabric in evil's render and the lighting/special effects in deathbycanon's. Good job, wrangler, on lighting Lennox and Ahmad together. With the huge differences in their skins, that's a challenge!

All three images are very well done. 

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Have a good trip.  Congrats on having another great character accepted.  :)

Thank you!

it's been great so far, but busy.  XD. 

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

Thank you!

it's been great so far, but busy.  XD. 

I'm glad you're having a good trip. Stay safe. :)

Have fun, Darwin, and don't forget the cookies!

Yay Elosolus made it into the store today!

I'm so sorry, I must not of gotten the images to you soon enough to use as promos. You were probably all ready in bed when I sent them, I got home late that night. My daughters friend competed in Cutthroat Kitchen a year ago and the show finally made it on TV! I don't have food network so I went to town to watch it with everyone else and didn't get in until late - he won so we were celebrating! Colton Austin he was on the high school episode July 5th. He wasn't able to tell us anything so we had no idea what had happened until the show ran. It was so exciting!

Anyway hope you having a great trip and I'm plastering my Elosolus images everywhere and linking back to the store. :) 

I snagged him up right away, am just getting a chance to load him up now.

Thank you, Llynara!  Wish I had cookies, but I ate enough as is.  lol

I'm so glad you posted those renders of Elosolus, Death-they are fantastic, seriously.

As for the renders not being up with the promos- next time.  I crashed hard, yes, and by the morning I was so hectic I couldn't get the time to go in and upload them and they were already in packing stage.  They're still great works and thank you for testing him for me.

and by the way- I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.  Like a bad penny. ;)

Welcome back. I hope you had a fantastic trip! 

I'm glad Elosolus got released. I have plans for him muhahaha :P 

lol- thank you!  It was a great trip, and I need a vacay from my vacation.  XD

Can't wait to see what you have in store for him!

Glad to see you back!  I always need a vacation after my vacation lol. Glad you had a good time though. 

Thanks!  Nice to know I can go out into Pub-lic and not chew on people's skulls every time.  XD

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I saw the new guy in the store!  Yep, he's mine now.  Unfortunately, he'll have to wait to get rendered until I get home.  Still travelling.  At least, he'll be waiting for me to download him when I get back.

Aw-hope you're having a good time!  Safe travels, too.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

Glad you had a safe trip and congrats on the newest character. Deathbycanon's render is eye-catching with the sheen on the skin and the red and blues in the background. Nicely done!

• Tried to mix Evan with Morpheus shapes. Seems Evan's skin looks very good on Morpheus. Darwin, did I already praise you as a multiverse creator? smiley

Tried to mix Evan with Morpheus shapes. Seems Evan's skin looks very good on Morpheus. Darwin, did I already praise you as a multiverse creator? smiley

Gorgeous render        

That is fantastic, Chanteur! Um...swiss cheese memory, but I'll take it! LOL  Thank you, and thank you for posting your render with Evan and his lovely companion.  Very well done.

Oh, wow, mixing Evan with Morpheus is a great combo, Chanteur! Love the expressions on their faces, the DOF and composition. Great render! 

• Thank you deathbycanon, Darwin and Llynara. I love how adding a bit of toon-y vibe from Morpheus can change a character from photorealistic towards animation-like storytelling style. 

This discussion has been closed.