Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087

Glad he's approved!  XD  Thank you both!

You did such a lovely job, KM.  No thanks needed.  

Aaand...while the runtime icons are getting done, I've pulled up the next tester with the randomizer program- eviled777!  

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Yay congrads Eviled777 you going to have fun with this charactor!!!!!

I hope so!  If someone sees Evil, let'm know. XD  I messaged him as well.

• He looks awesome with those eyes and the mascara. Great work! 

Thank you!

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,464

I'm around, sort of, got many irons in the fire and kinda taking a little vacation from most of them as I have been working too hard and its catching up to me.  But I will be very happy to look this fellow over.

you better get those Irons out of the fires Evil hun cause you can get burned out very easy like!!!!surprise

you better get those Irons out of the fires Evil hun cause you can get burned out very easy like!!!!surprise

Hence the acknowledged time for a break.  Gonna spend some time with some video games, which is sort of like art and storytelling... so its... research, yeah, that's it: research.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

Hence the acknowledged time for a break.  Gonna spend some time with some video games, which is sort of like art and storytelling... so its... research, yeah, that's it: research.

My kind of research! :) 

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Yeah, my boys like that kind of research, too.  ;)  Congrats on getting to test DM's next character.  :)

edited August 2017
    Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Wow Love the Pumpkin King DM!!!! 

Wow!  Now, that is wickedly cool!  :)

Thank you!  Adding the gallery link, too.

• Woa absolutely horrific! 

That is some wicked cool face paint there DM . Love it! 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited August 2017

LOL, that is great. Give him a green mohawk with a braid as the pumpkin vine or something and add an option for a lit candle with yellow eyes, nose, & mouth and a yellow ring, or black ring if no lit candle, like a halo around the rim of his skull.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Ya, really loving that one!

lol- nice idea nonesuch00.

Thank you, everyone! Glad you liked, because i hated it at first. At least until it was rendered out. XD

edited August 2017

I do really like that facepaint... I don't do a lot of other makeups on guys.  But some of the full face paint stuff is great.  I chose that one for a render.

Post edited by evilded777 on

Very cool render, thank you!

• Looking good Evilded777.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Very cool renders! 

Darwin- I love the Pumpkin King, but wondering if maybe a half face instead of a full one is more dramatic here. The banner you made with just part of the face is really attention grabbing. 

Evilded- great lighting and DOF, works very well with the facepaint.

Thank you, Llynara.  I thought of that too, but I wanted the make up seen (even if the hood kinda hides a little of it) as the main to grab attention.  I'm glad you liked the banner!

Evided777 did really well with that render, I agree. :) Can't wait to see more.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Great render! 

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

The closeup facepaint render is fantastic & I like the off center crop. 

Eviled777 I love the pose and lighting in your render, beautiful scene. 

Thank you so much- and thank you everyone for commenting on him in the Gallery.  Muchly appreciated!

Introducing Ren.  Raw (no postwork) Test render #1:

Oh, nice cheekbones and jawline!  :)

Thanks!  No 2 tester is done; now it will be seam working.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Well, hellooooo there! 

So that's where Darwin's been hiding. Nose to the grindstone, cranking out more awesome characters! He looks good.

This discussion has been closed.