Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Love the stubble.  I agree, great jawline.

• Ohh someone's been busy. 

I agree with KM and I like his eyes too.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087

Thank you!  Think I'll do a Just Because render of him in glorified club gear............just because. lol

And here he is- Ren in Glorified Club Gear:

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

OMG step aside Marlyn Manson here comes Ren!!!!!

Awesome job on himDarwin and I do agree with everyone else his face features are just amazing!!!

Thank you!

• Great looking image , excellent lighting. Love the outfit, pose and the make up. Goes really great together and fit Ren very well.

Thank you, FM!  It was time to just do a gratuitus "Pretty Goth" render, I think. lol

• Damn, I keep forgetting to check out the thread when getting notification e-mail, and then it won't remind me anymore... Looks like I've been missing some cool renders.

And here he is- Ren in Glorified Club Gear:

He's gorgeous Darwin, the head, the hair, the black nails... I bet he listens to death metal and has a deep, dark soul...

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,916

na, he's a softy on the inside ;)

This is quite a nice render, very well done.

He can be both- deep, dark, black metal Goth softy?  XD

So- with the G8M/Michael 8 release I can share more pics of Jeroyn!

Pst.  He's for Genesis 3 Male & Genesis 8 Male. ;) 

• Ohhh he is gorgeous. I really like his eyes and brows and..and... okey I'm in love...again

And now we all know why you have been so quiet lol 

lol-busy as ever.  Ren will be for both as well, fyi.

OMG he is too sexy for words, I need to take him home with me!!!!!!

Ren is going to take charge of your charactors I think Darwin!!!

So he is for G8M base not Michael 8?

He is for G3M/G8M bases; just will need the body morphs for each and the head morphs only for the cornea bulge morphs.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Woohoo! Two new hotties for G3M and G8M!

*happy dances*

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

As soon as I saw they were out I had to stop in here and see if you had spilled what you had been working on. lol  They look fantastic! 

Great!  I picked up the morphs but it looks like I will be sticking mainly to your characters again for this generation lol. 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

He is for G3M/G8M bases; just will need the body morphs for each and the head morphs only for the cornea bulge morphs.

G8M & G8F include the Cornea Bulge Morphs with the essentials now. And there is a fair amount of 'body type' morphs in those free G8 essentials as well. 

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I intend to throw the bulk of my financial support to vendors who support both, and you'll be at the top of that list with Ren and Jeroyn. Yummy...

Aw, thank you everyone!

.....I hadn't realized that was part of the base figure- thank you nonesuch00.  GO me for paying attention. lol

So, this was a quickie of Ren and Rory (Rory is only for G3M) that I slapped together to show the skin tone differences.

• Wow that's a huge difference :O 

So who is Rory ?  Another char you're working on ? 

It is.  Rory was somewhere back 30 pages ago-so on and off.  I don't know yet if I'll finish him, but he made for a good comparison.

So- here is Ren wearing 6 layers of his LIE Make Up set that I've made for him.  There are 15 individual presets to mix and match, along with one of the contacts presets.

Now onto the other two brows, nail polish and tattoos. ;) 

• Damn, Darwin... Those make-up layers and that look, that's extraordinary... 

Thank you very much. I'm actually going to do one more just for fun render and get back to work at him after the day job.  

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I really like that face paint!  Nice.  More options are always good.  :)

• 30 pages ago or so, no wonder I couldn't remember him. I do hope you release him though. My library can never have to many of your chars.

6 layers :O

That's a lot of layers, but it looks really awesome and I agree with KM , more options are always good .

Thank you both. :) 

So, I did another and let it render while at work. Not the best, but it gives you an idea.  He's wearing 3 layers of the LIE Make up- Eye Make Up, Liner and Lips with another contacts preset.

WOW WOW WOW is all I have to say about Ren he is sooooo Manly and yet such a freak!!!! I just love him!!

This discussion has been closed.