Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• OMG, green lashes! Love it, Darwin. He's amazing and I really like what you do with his face with all those make-ups, he's becoming very unique and dashing. 

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087

Thank you both so much.  I greatly appreciate it!  

I've always wanted unique characters when I started Studio; what change I saved, I spent sparingly back then for just that-unique.  I'm glad I can keep my figures that way and still be able to sell them. :D 

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

Wowzers! The makeup is amazing looking! 

Thank you!

Playing with ideas

and the rendered version

More tattoo spam:

Noticed I forgot to mask the moles in the bump/normal maps- those are fixed now. ;) 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

You have a definite talent for tattoos (characters as well, but I think you have some of the most realistic make up and tattoo options out there).  The green eyelash render is stunning, I immediately thought post apocolyptic, Mad Max scenes.  Love it.  The layered tattoo look is also gorgeous.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited August 2017

OMG, these tattoos and renders are gorgeous! The makeup options are just fantastic. You're one of the few PAs doing makeups on men, and I love that these options do not look feminine. They look masculine and go with the features of the characters. That's not easy to do on ANY guy, let alone a 3D one. That takes a lot of talent! 

Post edited by Llynara on
  • Ohhh those tats are awesome. They look so realistic. Great work! 

Love the green make-up !

Thank you so much!  I do appreciate it a great deal.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Randomizer picked another tester-Novica!  She will (if she has time) get to test Ren for G3M/G8M. :) Check your PM's.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

Got it!  I've been off and on the forums most of the day, I just downloaded them and manually installing. Will let you know how it goes :) 

Cool beans!  Oh- I'm re-uploading because I was a derpaderp and forgot the G3M's data files. O.o 

Did this one last night for fun

At the Entrance.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Oh, those are some cool tats!  I especially like the arm tats.  The one on the leg is interesting.  I LOVE the green eyelashes!!!!

You have a special talent for tats.  Hmm, check out my thread.  I mentioned you and tats and a request, I believe.  It was super late and I should have been in bed already.

I love the tats, I especially love the chest tats, so cool! My only question is on the reaper leg one, what's the lines coming down from the blade that sort of looks like long hair stands? The line work doesn't match the rest of the tat so I don't think it's suposed to be there, but you can smack me if I'm wrong. I can't see the whole tat so I can't tell for sure.

edited August 2017

Ren guarding the Mayan temple. (Ancient Prophecies product. See my thread for the products used.)  Big render, click to enlarge, click again.

This sucker took me nine hours. It might look simple, but there's quite the combination of lights (Pro-Studio, BOSS, Ghost.) 

RenMayan TempleBWSIG.png
    853 x 1096 - 1M
    Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2017

Here's the color gallery image for the temple one, above. (If you like it, please do.) 

Ren has different eyelash colors, different brows, a no-brow option, and various eye colors/options. He looks good as an everyday dude too. Okay, gotta get busy with Life for the rest of today, then test the different options, so no more renders for now. BTW his whites of his eye aren't pink, that's the lights plus I increased the saturation to offset taking out midtones (so the black details would show. Hate totally black clothes!)

Ren3USE.png
    450 x 429 - 325K
    Post edited by Novica on

Great renders Novica! 

edited August 2017

Those are great, Novica, thank you!

Is that a mesh issue on the cowl around his neck from the auto-fit on the second render?

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,147

Awesome renders @novica.  Love the character @darwinsMishap.

Thank you, Worlds_Edge. :) I made a ring last night- working a tutorial for Substance Painter and needed a prop.  So here's Ren, Genesis 8 Male version, wearing it and a LIE Eyeliner Preset.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,916

will he be for both g3m and g8? that would be nice, I'm still prefering g3

Yup!  G3/G8 males

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

He's looking good!  Nice ring too!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Oh, my, that is one sexy man!  :)

Thank you both!

• The skin detail is fantastic! 

This discussion has been closed.