Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• Garron looks like he wants to start some trouble!!!

He looks amazing to boot almost Irish Imp sorta!!!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Actually no.   I opened this thread earlier this morning and my first thought was  "Hey when did Darwin meet the lad who used to live next door to us before we moved"   He is 100% welsh, look you.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,916
    Chohole said:

Actually no.   I opened this thread earlier this morning and my first thought was  "Hey when did Darwin meet the lad who used to live next door to us before we moved"   He is 100% welsh, look you.

Nope, I gotta object, I saw him today doing my shopping in the supermarket, so certainly he's german ;)

• Well, I've never met anyone who looks like him, but I think he looks kind of cute with those ears.  :)

• lol- ladies.  Thank you!  I'll have another render of him tonight to show, then he's gonna sit on the side for a bit while I work on something else this weekend.  Need a break, I think, from character making.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
    edited September 2017

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • Oh! I really like him!

Trish

• That looks pretty durn cool! And thin svelte elven dudes aren't my type, but your render is amazing. Good work. =-)

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

OMG, I love him! heart He looks pretty hot in that outfit! 

• Thank you!  He's wearing Evan's skin in that last render.  Going to try to work on another fully photo resourced skin for him-or at least as much as I am able to get.

• Elves are a favorite of mine.  Looking forward to seeing where you go with him.

• Just about finishing up his base skin.  Need to add veins, and possibly re-do the lips, but the rest of it-I think-is a good start. I'll post a render before I'm heading out for errands.

• ...or maybe when I get back. lol  Need to render the quick scene

Oh, I like him! He's cute, and his features seem to hint at a very intelligent guy. Maybe a deep thinker.

• Very cute!  He has such kissable lips.  :)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited September 2017

This is Ren, wanted to see his skin with the more traditional portrait lights, will put those in the BOSS lights thread with all the information. I really like the everyday guy appearance, but as you can tell from the Mayan temple one, he can also look quite intense with the different facial materials. 

REN MorleyHr Henley.png
    750 x 900 - 765K
    Post edited by Novica on
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,916

The sholder -upper arm looks a bit off in this perspective, there is very much muscle on the back and shoulder and the arm starts rather thin. The skin looks fine so far.

• Novica said:

This is Ren, wanted to see his skin with the more traditional portrait lights, will put those in the BOSS lights thread with all the information. I really like the everyday guy appearance, but as you can tell from the Mayan temple one, he can also look quite intense with the different facial materials. 

Very well rendered, Novica- thank you for testing him with the BOSS, I haven't had time to try those out more than a few times (Diesel's promos were with those).  He looks great there!

You're right, Linwelly- and after rendering out another tester........I may re-do his morphs completely.  Body and face.  I wanted that tall, impossibly thin look to the Fae version, and a normal thin/wiry look to the human version, but the bends aren't working well with the body morphs and his face looks WAY too young for me to be comfortable with.  Still, at least I have the base skin done.  The detailing (bump/normal maps) will add more depth of detail once I re-do his morphs.

• Something else I've been working on: 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

Another of Ren.

• Oh, I like that a great deal- they look completely involved in a conversation, or she's giving him the tour.  Well done!

Great Ren renders, Novica! (Say that ten times fast!)

Darwin, Garron is really coming along nicely. Love his facial structure. And who is this new girl? She looks lovely. Nice to see you doing some more fantasy peeps!

• Thanks!  Well, Garron is getting a re-haul; body/head/skin, so I'll show him later after I get that done.  The girl-it's a suprise. XD

• I really like your new mystery girl, she's lovely and very ethereal.

• Thank you very much.  I'll have another sneak peek at another character up soon as well. XD

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
    edited September 2017

Sneak Peek 1: Salvatore-the Irish/Sicilian Heavy Hitter of The Family.

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Wow! He's awesome!

• Well done!! So far you are"rising" (har) to every challenge.  Where's the ball ping?::smirk::

• Ha.  Thank you! ;)  Ball ping is coming- gotta find it in the library.  This is his 3/4 Body Shot.

This discussion has been closed.