Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I do as well, but since I just got to test someone else, please don't put me on the list.  However, feel free to add me to that special list if you do another one lol.

I reallly really like her face.

• LIE Make Up (shadow, liner and lips layers), a nail set, and 1 of the 2 torso tattoos with the high gloss overall (lips and body) skin settings

She is lovely!

Thank you!  I'll post the other torso tattoo when it's done cooking.

• I do as well, but since I just got to test someone else, please don't put me on the list.  However, feel free to add me to that special list if you do another one lol.

I reallly really like her face.

Thank you very much! :)  I will, definitely.  Can't promise another one- gotta see if Daz will accept the child version as an expansion pack from the adult, first.

• I have the growing up for G8 too :) 

I like that tattoo :D 

• Thanks!  I'll add you, too, to the list. XD

• Only gonna spam two more-then it's off to setting up icons to render out before packing!

Torso tattoo, same settings as the last: 

• Thak you :D 

Wauw really beautiful tattoo. Love the colors.

• Thanks!  The last one I'm going to show before I sign off to get icons done will be the side view of that one, with the base skin gloss and nails, and a different mix of make up LIE layers.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
    edited November 2017

So- base skin gloss (on the LIE layered lips as well to make the lipstick a matte shade), different eye shadow, 1 of the 2 blush LIE layers, lip color, and eye liner, natural nail base and a peek at the upper arm tatto.

Time for icons!

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • Spam? Dude, this is your thread, so I don't see how posting them could possibly be "spamming" wink

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151

So- base skin gloss (on the LIE layered lips as well to make the lipstick a matte shade), different eye shadow, 1 of the 2 blush LIE layers, lip color, and eye liner, natural nail base and a peek at the upper arm tatto.

Time for icons!

She is stunning! And those tattoos are just incredible

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Spam away lol! Gorgeous tattoo.!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I really like your expansion outside of the goth characters that were your start in the DAZ Store.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Wowzers! They are both looking awesome! I have the growing up morphs as well, just in case wink

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600

Nice job on that, she looks great, those tattoos are also awesome. Love all the colors.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,666

Stomps feet and kicks the walls and screams (Then grumbles saying "Wishes I had the Growing up for G8") I would have loved to have been put in the ramizer for this set of charactors!!!

• lol-Daywalker!  well, sometimes it does-even if it's my thread. XD  Thank you, everyone!  I do appreciate your comments and even the lurkers coming in to see what I'm up too. 

So, I have Llynara, Ferritmania, Icedragonart,and Stormlyght so far.  I'll keep tabs until she is ready.  The icons have been rendering since about 3 p.m. yesterday- and it's about ..maybe...a quarter of the way finished.  Lots of icons. O.o

• I love the morphs of both of your girls! Nicely done!  I'm in love with Mom's flower motif tattoo. That looks awesome. 

I do have the Growing Up Morphs for G8F. And, despite the fact that I'm swamped with my own projects, I would love to see what I could do with your girls so add me to the list. I'll make the time if I get picked. Mom and daughter both look amazing.

• *think, think, think*

I might be interested, if I can convince Hive/Carrie to play nice with a guest.

• Ok- I'll add you to the list, KM!  Thank you!

Hmmm.. Well if you can get Carrie to play nice, let me know Daywalker.  I won't have her packages ready until after work sometime tonight if not tomorrow morning.  

• *think, think, think*

Would you like to be added to the list of usual testers as well, or for just Lillyanna? :)  This way I don't accidentally add you to the regular pool.

• *think, think, think*

Would you like to be added to the list of usual testers as well, or for just Lillyanna? :)  This way I don't accidentally add you to the regular pool.

Regular pool will be fine; I managed to convince Carrie and friends the guest would be safe.

• Regular Pool it is. XD

After dinner, I'll finish packing and announce the randomizer winner for this round. 

• Sounds good.

• Ok- Randomizer time!

Llynara got this round.  Sending you the files now. :) 

• Congrats Llynara.

• Congrats Llynara :) 

Woohoo! It's been a while! Can't wait to play! 

• can't wait to see what you come up with!

Just loading her up and she's so gorgeous in both of her versions. You outdid yourself as usual! 

This discussion has been closed.