Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• I think I have the face I want.  Onto saving the morphs. 

• Oh I agree with the rounded face.. So much better and she's really a cutie. 

Great posing there.

Will she require the Growing up from zev0 ? 

• Thank you!

Yup- I've tried doing my own kiddos and they were CREEPY.  So, in the end I went with the product that has saved me many headaches and used Zev0's Growing Up Morphs.

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151

lol-thank you for the suggestions, and you're all right.  Redid her face altogether.

Pruggi- Gio, in fact, will have the interactive license.  I plan to do that for the rest of the characters from here on out as well. ;) 

Ohh, thanks for this info! That's really cool to know! I'm really awaiting Gio, and must say that the Lilyanna and Carmella are looking stunning as well. :)

• No problem!  I figured why not?  Never know if someone is gonna get use of them with that option.

And thank you!

Need to go through their morphs- Lillyanna's head morph is really warping the hair, and I keep getting duplicate errors in Carmella's body morph- here is another quick render of the two of them together.

• They both look really good and I'm glad I have the growing up pack :D 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

Thank you!

Yup- I've tried doing my own kiddos and they were CREEPY.  So, in the end I went with the product that has saved me many headaches and used Zev0's Growing Up Morphs.

LOL creepy kids would be a novelty and probably sell quite well! Just time it for pre-Halloween next year.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
    edited November 2017

XD 

Creepy kids, yes- MY creepy kids, I dunno.  They just were wrong looking all the way around. lol

This one rendered while I was at work- a close up of Mom's face.  I have the dupe error gone, but the chest/breast morphs have the clothing warp really bad under her breasts...so it's a redo on those.  Oh, and fibremesh brows I'm hoping to include in her pack.

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I really like the squareness of her face, its a beautiful and strong look that is quite different (in the best possible way)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600

The new morph is looking good.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,666

Wow DM the new girls are looking beautiful!!

• Thank you!  Everyone. :)

Gonna tone down the whites of the eyes, fixed Mom's chest issues, sorta redid the kiddo morph to have her look closer to 11 and fixed the skull issue on that morph as well.  Doing a tester with Lillyanna as she is now before I start checking seams, tweaking skin settings, etc.

• Hm.  Looks like Lillyanna is gonna be closer to 11-13 than my original plan, but that works for me. lol  I'll show the tester tomorrow when it's done and get to work on the rest of the stuff that needs done.

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151

Looking very nice! Also love the shirt on her

• Thank you!  I’m glad I went a little older: the morph just appeals to me now and doesn’t creep me out so bad.  Lol

WOW she is looking really good right now no creepyness at all!!!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600

She loooks more cool each time. Nice work.

• Thank you, everyone!  Been working on Mom's make up/nails and skin settings tonight.  Going to finish deseaming everything for the base skin before going onto Mom's few tattoos she's gonna have. :)

(Ears perking up) Did you just say Tattoos she is going to have?!?!

• Why, yes.  Yes I did. XD

• Pin up time.  lol

Mom's Make up LIE sets, Polish for the nails/toes for mom and daughter done.  Deseaming, done.  Working on tats, now.

• Beautiful work on both of them and I really love their face morphs.

• Thank you very much!

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
    edited November 2017

LIE Make Up (shadow, liner and lips layers), a nail set, and 1 of the 2 torso tattoos with the high gloss overall (lips and body) skin settings

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • OH!  For the testing rounds- who has the Growing Up for Genesis 8 morph pack?  You'll need them to test the child version of the pack.  There are no additional morphs needed, since the base head/body of Mom is custom, and the child pack only needs mom's head and the Growing Up pack to work.

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited November 2017

OH!  For the testing rounds- who has the Growing Up for Genesis 8 morph pack?  You'll need them to test the child version of the pack.  There are no additional morphs needed, since the base head/body of Mom is custom, and the child pack only needs mom's head and the Growing Up pack to work.

Hi,

I have the Growing Up for Genesis 8 morph pack. I'd love the opportunity to test again!

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on
  • LIE Make Up (shadow, liner and lips layers), a nail set, and 1 of the 2 torso tattoos with the high gloss overall (lips and body) skin settings

She is lovely!

• I'll mark you on the special randomizer, then!  I don't want it to pick people that don't have it, so that's why I asked. :)

• I'll mark you on the special randomizer, then!  I don't want it to pick people that don't have it, so that's why I asked. :)

Sounds good!

Trish

This discussion has been closed.