Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

@llynara  Agree, the toon mixture is awesome. 

And congrats on the Salvatore release!

• Yay! Saw Salvatore in the store last night and picked him up.  I don't know when I'll get a chance to render him but he's mine now. Just have to find the time.  

@Llynara Very cool! He does look great as a toon.  :)

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited October 2017

Thanks, all, and you're welcome, Darwin. You know I love your guys. It's fun to come up with fun scenarios....

Santa Sal

Well, well, well, look who's here early this year! I draped the coat on him with dForce. Tried the pants, but they blew up spectacularly. Not sure if that's due to Sal's hotness or my incompetence. laugh

Post edited by Llynara on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600

Santa sal looks quite handsome, nice job with him.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I so like Sal, he looks great as a Santa!

• Loved the Santa Sal- my s/o snickered when I showed him.  Well done!

• Teaser!

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

Llynara, love love sal as a toon! I have been playing with santa's too, but mine are not near as hot! lol 

Darwin - that teaser..... Can't wait to see the rest of it, it looks fantastic! 

• Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited October 2017
    Llynara said:

A little fun with Sal...more to come! I mixed his G3M version with Morpheus. Sal looks great as a toon! 

Love this one Llynara. He looks amazing with that smile. 

Forgot to post this one of Guiseppe. Very unsure about his face expression, I think he got tired of me... 

Don't-leave-me-small.jpg
    613 x 800 - 89K
    Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on

Looks awesome, although he does look like he is just done with the photo shoot.

edited October 2017

Thanks all! I have a few more of Sal on my art thread. (Didn't want to bombard you all with a zillion here.) He is VERY photogenic and versatile. Dragon fighter, Santa, centaur, toga guy- lots of possibilities. I think he'd make a great romantic lead as well. I suspect his brothers will be the same way. 

Wow Chanteur, that's a great image! I like the pained look. What set is that? Looks great with the wings and petals- very classical. Love the hair too!

Darwin, you sneaky guy. The teaser looks great! Can't wait to see what that's all about! 

Post edited by Llynara on
  • You've been very prolific with Sal- thank you!  It's been amusing as all get out to see what people are doing with him.   Moi, sneaky?  Fft.  I knos of not of what you speak. ;)

• Llynara said:

A little fun with Sal...more to come! I mixed his G3M version with Morpheus. Sal looks great as a toon! 

Love this one Llynara. He looks amazing with that smile. 

Forgot to post this one of Guiseppe. Very unsure about his face expression, I think he got tired of me... 

He either looks pained at the photo shoot, or he lost someone very dear to him...love this render.

And Toon Sal needs a bigger "Boomstick" lol  Still makes me smile, that one.

• Llynara, love love sal as a toon! I have been playing with santa's too, but mine are not near as hot! lol 

Darwin - that teaser..... Can't wait to see the rest of it, it looks fantastic! 

Thank you!  Soon. Ish. XD

• He's getting there- I'll do the randomizer for the tester while the computer renders the icons for him. :) 

• So- the randomizer strikes again!

If divamakeup has the time- Giovanni will go to her.

If Sonja (Icedragonart) has the time- my mystery teaser lady goes to her.  ;)  PMs are sent!  Let me know if the two of you have the time.

• What a handsome mature guy to look at *drools* 

Oh a teaser. I'm intrigued 'cause what I'm able to see of it looks amazing. Can't wait to see more.

• Thank you! XD

All I can say is you're all going to love the teaser!

• I am intrigued because the little bit of the makeup shots DM posted looked really interesting. They have a gothic feel to them I would love to play with.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,666

Congrads on the new release Darwin!!!

I am seeing such great renders of your guys and am blown away as usual!!

• Thank you Llynara, Ice Dragon and Darwin.

Llynara said:

Wow Chanteur, that's a great image! I like the pained look. What set is that? Looks great with the wings and petals- very classical. Love the hair too!

The set is Anamnesis (https://www.daz3d.com/anamnesis), hair is Whitney hair (https://www.daz3d.com/whitney-hair-for-genesis-3-8-female-s). smiley

• I ended up having to get that hair because of that render. XD

• Just saw Giuseppe in the store! And, into the cart, he went with a short trip to my to my content library. I'm so excited to see what he looks like in person and play with him and his lovely skin.  Hmmm, did that sound a little bit insane just there? 

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Just saw Giuseppe in the store! And, into the cart, he went with a short trip to my to my content library. I'm so excited to see what he looks like in person and play with him and his lovely skin.  Hmmm, did that sound a little bit insane just there? 

Only to someone who has no clue about 3D, or Darwin's gorgeous characters.

• L'Adair said:

Just saw Giuseppe in the store! And, into the cart, he went with a short trip to my to my content library. I'm so excited to see what he looks like in person and play with him and his lovely skin.  Hmmm, did that sound a little bit insane just there? 

Only to someone who has no clue about 3D, or Darwin's gorgeous characters.

Lol, I know some of my conversations could sound strange to someone who has no clue about 3D art. Here is my first little play session with Giuseppe. I hope DM approves.

• Approval granted.  ;). Well done- love the lighting in this, KM

• Approval granted.  ;). Well done- love the lighting in this, KM

Ah, thanks! I'm glad you approve. :) I think he's an amazing character, maybe even your best yet. I'm not just saying that because of his awesome tattoos either. I love his morph.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

That lighting really does show Guiseppe off nicely. He has a great profile. Well done as usual DM! yes

Thank you Llynara, Ice Dragon and Darwin.

Llynara said:

The set is Anamnesis (https://www.daz3d.com/anamnesis), hair is Whitney hair (https://www.daz3d.com/whitney-hair-for-genesis-3-8-female-s). smiley

Thanks Chanteur. I have that one, but didn't recognize it! LOL You did a wonderful job with it. 

KnittingMommy, that's a fantastic render! Love the lighting- what set is that? It looks so photorealistic!

Darwin- congrats on another great release!

This discussion has been closed.