Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited June 2012

Jaderail said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...KK was fun as she was a totally obnoxious teenager who could slice you in two without so much a thought.

Her personality was based loosely on Marvel's Jubilee. She even had her own "lexicon" which was an odd combination of Brit (her parents were originally from the UK) and "Shadowspeak".

I remember Jubilee! That's going back some. Jade was a self centered SOB. If he did not see a way to further his own plans or gain some advantage by working with or for you, just forget it. He also really enjoyed convincing others that the item they found was not worth bothering with or was worth much less than they thought. I loved rings and trinkets, Carried a pouch of my NAMED rings (4) so I could pick which to wear each day. No slouch in the fighting area, two handed fighter with short swords. One Could dance for 8 rounds the other at the end (4 campaign's) was a Chaotic Sword of Sharpness. Fit me to a tea. Loved the shadows and the night, and hunting a unguarded passage to the underdark was his goal. So if it was a cave or forgotten dwarven site Jade was lets go! The treasure and bloodshed was just a boon in his eyes. Only one person in the Troop trusted Jade, she had to convince the others I was OKAY and not going to kill them almost every freaking day. Mean, Highborn, Pissed, and well a Drow. I never did anything against anyone except lie untill the end and that was not my idea, the DM asked if I would do it to farther the game. As I said it ended bad for Jade.
    ...Kelly ended up a 350+ Karma character before I rewrote her to test out 4th ed.

KK ended up a grade 6 initiate who also got a bit of bio enhancement along the way, making her quite formidable.. She would routinely mask her aura and her weapon focus (a hand forged rating 3 Katana) to appear mundane. She took some fairly mighty blows from time to time but managed to survive with at worst, loss of magic ability (which was a silly rule in the game). Her firearm of choice was the Ruger Super Warhawk and though being a single action revolver, it was the most powerful handgun available as it put very big holes in the "oppos". Didn't need more than one or two shots to put someone down, especially with her skill.

Her ride was a big nasty (and fast) BMW motorcycle she called "Old Paint"

Kelly followed both the Bushido Code and Cowboy Law (which she saw as both complementing each other), something not always easy to do in a freewheeling amoral setting like the Shadowrun world. Nuyen was nice but not the be all and end all for her (though it did help in getting some of the bio enhancements) as was building "good" karma which could be traded for learning/improving skills and enhancing abilities and attributes.

She had a deep mistrust of elves which was understandable after what she experienced in her early life growing up as one of the few humans in Salem, Tir Taringire. She wouldn't outwardly antagonise or provoke anyone but would keep a watchful eye on any elf that associated with the team. She always hoped to meet up with her father some day (which never happened) not to kill him but to let him see just what became of the little girl he tossed aside those many years ago as if she were trash.

Hence her phrase: "Forsaken daughter is watching you".

-----

...woohoo!!! Combined old/new forum post total just broke 15,000 (15,003 to be exact)

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited December 1969

bored

bored.gif
    665 x 500 - 6M
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

never

never.jpg
    696 x 556 - 33K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Stupid

Im_a_lumberjack.jpg
    600 x 600 - 416K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    whats happening

ant nothen happening but the peas in the pot
    they wouldn't be happening if the fire ant hot
    edited December 1969

hey where's everyone gone

funny-pictures-turtles-run-into-an-alligator.jpg
    500 x 362 - 56K
    edited December 1969

I am just grumpy, my car has been written off by the insurrance company so I gotta get another one
    hate buying cars.
    running Blender, Carrara, Daz studio at once doing crap all in all 3!
    got Carrara rigged animation into Blender but cannot figure that damn interface out, why is my camera rendering such a narrow range
    like my lobster is in mud!

0001.jpg
    777 x 421 - 37K
  • DarlaSDarlaS Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Was doing yard work and now I'm thinking about upgrading my lawnmower to something like this. :cheese:

motorcycle+lawn+mower1209577214.jpg
    400 x 328 - 78K
    edited December 1969

DarlaS said:

Was doing yard work and now I'm thinking about upgrading my lawnmower to something like this. :cheese:

Oh wow, that's cool.

edited December 1969

lawnmowers with fertilizer

505px-Flock_of_sheep.jpg
    505 x 768 - 135K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    DarlaS said:

Oh wow, that's cool.

I thought about this one which I have done before on a very hot and humid day.. :lol:

A_Redneck_Version_of_a_Ride-On_Lawn_Mower.jpg
    640 x 360 - 39K
    edited December 1969

Don't know which would be easier to clean up... Horse dump or sheep dump...

Either way, I wouldn't want to step in it. hehe

edited December 1969

sheeeeep

Q;- What do you call a welshman with 200 girlfriends

A ;- A shepherd.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

This lawnmower rocks harder.

funny-gifs-awesome-flying-lawnmower.gif
    280 x 210 - 2M
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited December 1969

DarlaS said:

Sheep, tends to be a collection of small, relatively hard balls as I recall, none of which applies to horses' (not that I examined any close up).

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    This lawnmower rocks harder.

Looks like something a friend of mine would do with his lawn mower. ahaha

edited December 1969

DarlaS said:

Sheep, tends to be a collection of small, relatively hard balls as I recall, none of which applies to horses' (not that I examined any close up).

I have not either. Guess i could kick them out of the way then. But there is horses on the other side of our fence.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Horse manure is also a good vector for a tetanus infection; back in Ye Olde Tymes, horses were much more ever-present in cities than other animals that can also provide the bug. When the number of horses in cities went down, numbers of tetanus infections also were affected (although an effective vaccine had a greater impact).

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

I am just grumpy, my car has been written off by the insurrance company so I gotta get another one
    hate buying cars.
    running Blender, Carrara, Daz studio at once doing crap all in all 3!
    got Carrara rigged animation into Blender but cannot figure that damn interface out, why is my camera rendering such a narrow range
    like my lobster is in mud!

Wait! What? New car? Looking at the picture, the damage wasn't that great, just replacing a headlight...

You'll need to adjust the Focal length to change the camera-view.
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

insurrance! it has to be fixed to pre-damage state so replacing bonet, firewall etc as well as light
    if I had not hit someone else just the light replaced by me would have done with a bit of sledgehammering to move the firewall back to fit it.
    but I am up for excessanyway and car a 17yo heap of crap, will get $2500 for it minus $350 excess can buy another the same for that but will get a smaller one since I have to, had planned on a smaller one next, just was not quite ready yet.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

baa-aa-aa-ad joke

edited December 1969

Did I scare everyone away from this thread?

I want something to eat

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

I want something to eat

We're too stupid to be scared. That's why they call it "foolhardy."

Chocolate covered ants?

edited December 1969

I want something to eat

We're too stupid to be scared. That's why they call it "foolhardy."

Chocolate covered ants?

I do not want chocolate covered ants, or chocolate covered roaches or chocolate covered bedbugs or chocolate covered kittens

I am busy reading several books at the same time. I hope I do not start confusing one book for the other.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    never

...ummm...oy?.
    edited December 1969

Funny-pictures-never-trust-a-smiling-cat.jpg
    500 x 374 - 26K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Did he eat the canary?

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No, the cat sold CDO's to the canary. And now the canary is homeless.

edited December 1969

Has anyone seen my wacom pen?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

They need to be attached with string. I have a hard time keeping track of mine.

This discussion has been closed.