Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I got Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, which has plenty of room for finger-painting (I actually do have a finger-painting program on it), by courtesy of that 10 inch display area. :)

...I wonder if it couldn't be connected to a workstation and used as a controller with other apps.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited December 1969

I need something with 4 wheels and a motor to stick between these

2012-06-18_13.50_.57-1_.jpg
    480 x 266 - 19K
    edited December 1969

yeah, the top one is dented from my bingle which resulted in the car getting writ off by insurance :red:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I need something with 4 wheels and a motor to stick between these

I think you might need to restate that. A lawnmower fits that bill. I don't think you wish to push a lawnmower to work.

Just me thinking STUPID. Luck Wendy, hope you find a nice CAR.
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

Somebody offered me a wacom pen? Let me check that over.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I've got a '95 Buick and a '74 Plymouth Valiant. Each has 4 wheels and a motor, but they don't run. You will be responsible for transporting to your place.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Skiriki said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Our cats keep playing with mine. I have to hide it and then try to remember where i put it.

Like my mom, then. ;) She keeps putting things to a "safe place", and then forgets. ;)

I do that, I'm still looking for the original title to my truck. I put it away for safe keeping and I've never seen it again.

Silly me, I thought I was the only one. My whole house is a "safe place." I may eventually come across something while looking for something else. Then I get distracted and can't remember what I was looking for to start with. Story of my life.:lol:

edited December 1969

if I rode a drive on mower to work, I could earn extra income cutting nature strip lawns on the way!
    too wet and rainy to ride on anything!
    (scooter, bike, horse, skateboard, hottie, err maybe not the last, he could wear a raincoat and I could spread my brolly!)

edited December 1969

I found a visa gift card with some money on it. I can use the Father's day coupon now once I decide what I want.

edited December 1969

I have heard of people snorting coke but I thought the carbonation would be terrible on the nose.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

....gee, you are only 75 posts behind Richard H.

So 1,000+ posts makes one a "Power Member"? That's kind of a cheesy title. In the old forums there were no titles unless you made up on your own.

If this is going to be an ongoing "feature", it needs a little more imagination applied.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

well

Power-02.jpg
    750 x 600 - 57K
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Coming through!!

LjiKx.jpg
    800 x 519 - 71K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

So wrong in so many ways.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Currently researching "Pokemons owned by Team Rocket" ... so my friend and I can create a pair of D&D characters.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

A change-over for the Big cat. Thanks to RawArt for the idea. Tell me if I need to get rid of the text and border (should be easy as it's postwork added in Photoshop on their own layers).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/7401922316/sizes/l/in/photostream/

7401922316_5bf22e347d_c.jpg
    800 x 640 - 366K
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

I think it would stand on its own without the text, yeah. Or, make it smaller, small enough to fit into the space under the tiger's front paws, with the end along a vertical line drawn along the cat's hind leg.

edited December 1969

Coming through!!

That is impossible for a cat to do that. Please tell me it is Photoshopped.

edited December 1969

Coming through!!

It is a cat that belonged to an artist. The cat is ex-cat. The cat is no more. That's to say, the cat died (due to reasons I forgot, but had nothing to do with the artist, but IIRC actions of other people -- traffic or some such accident?), and the artist did not want to bury his friend and turned the cat into a... a... piece of art. A f**ed up piece of art, but piece of art anyway.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yeah, an artist with a very strange idea of what is art imo.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Coming through!!

It is a cat that belonged to an artist. The cat is ex-cat. The cat is no more. That's to say, the cat died (due to reasons I forgot, but had nothing to do with the artist, but IIRC actions of other people -- traffic or some such accident?), and the artist did not want to bury his friend and turned the cat into a... a... piece of art. A f**ed up piece of art, but piece of art anyway.

I hate it.

I lost Melody and the kittens. I saw Melody a while ago but I do not know where she is. The kittens are no longer in the closet.

Micah is doing fine but he hears noises in the bedroom. I am going to investigate.

I hope stupid bugs do not decide to go swimming in my soda. (they are stupid since they forget they cannot swim so they drown and die in my soda so I cannot drink the soda any more.)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yeah, an artist with a very strange idea of what is art imo.

Now, I do know that you can make artistic statements with strange things like that -- I've seen some incredibly good ones in my neck of woods in one yearly art exhibition.

However, it still wigs me out that it was his pet cat and he did it because he said the cat had always envied birds and watched them, so he wanted to make him fly. Just... buwah.

edited December 1969

Mommy cat moving kittens around is perfectly normal. Try to train Micah to find them for you. ;)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Mommy cat moving kittens around is perfectly normal. Try to train Micah to find them for you. ;)

I found Micah in the closet looking at a broken suitcase. The suitcase has a big rip in it which is why it is considered broken. It stores some of the medical stuff I got after a surgery I had in I think 07. Have not used that stuff since. I found Melody near by watching Micah. I opened the suitcase and saw four little kittens. She somehow got through the rip to put the kittens in there.

edited December 1969

Good news, no bugs decided to go swimming in my soda.

edited December 1969

You might want to clean the box Melody used earlier and put it into the closet, and put the kittens there instead. Because it is probably safer for the kittens that way.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

Very wrong.....but ROFL!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    You might want to clean the box Melody used earlier and put it into the closet, and put the kittens there instead. Because it is probably safer for the kittens that way.

I thought I was not supposed to touch the kittens.

edited December 1969

All recommendations I've seen are for the first couple of days, or the first day only. It is now... what, a week since they were born?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

All recommendations I've seen are for the first couple of days, or the first day only. It is now... what, a week since they were born?

It was between a Sunday and a Monday when they were born. Yes I think it has been a week.

This discussion has been closed.