The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Okay, so that's tentacles. Where's the cake? We were promised that there would be cake.

Edit: Obviously ;)

You know the saying: "Can't have your cake and tentacle it too!" :vampire:

Heh, I'm going to do an experiment tonight and install the DS 4.5 release candidate, and see if it loads Mocks Creeping Brain. If it doesn't work, out goes Daz Studio! I need the brain because it has LOTS of TENTACLES!!!! :ahhh:

@Rezca: nice render!

• bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

WoolyLoach, my response to DS4 has been to make sure I have a good copy of DS3 installed as well.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited June 2012

The tentacle sphere thing isn't one of mine Wooly :3
    Okay so I was looking through some of the pics of Leviathan (Final Fantasy of course - none of this "Magic TG" or other Levis. My heart belongs only to Final Fantasy's Levi :3) and was thinking about drawing a pic of him.
    This is what I have so far. I am dreading drawing a person, and it's likely gonna end up just wearing generic clothing and not something fancy. It's supposed to be a younger serpent, possibly his son or something, and so his features will be a little ... Shorter?. He's supposed to be resting his head on something, a pier or a rock maybe. Perhaps he's depressed about something, or just very tired, and then this human comes up and is a bit shocked to see his eyes open and look at him.
    But yeah very much WIP.

*EDIT* Reduced the size a bit more to 600px wide. 900px seemed to be a bit much >_>

*edit 2* His "ear frills" are a bit skewed I think. Need to be a bit lowered? Also the person's left arm is ... Wrong.

Levi.jpg
    600 x 321 - 20K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Just ordered myself a pretty poster of my favorite sea faring serpent: http://wdfloyd.deviantart.com/art/Summoning-of-Leviathan-80177054
    Oh also:
    "Just a random thought of "what is the most un-likely thing to ever be in the Kingdom Hearts universe? Answer: Cthulhu" "

the Gullwings had a cameo appearance in KH2! they had me confused when they were saying Rikku, turns out they weren't referring to the Gullwings Rikku.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

remember wayii and nano and elvi and epi?

remember when epi was trying to find a mug with his name on it?

remember lolcatz and catgirls?

edited December 1969

bwaomega said:
    WoolyLoach, my response to DS4 has been to make sure I have a good copy of DS3 installed as well.

Heh - that's what I *SHOULD* have done, or joust outright bought Poser!

Carrara 8.1 is pretty good for just rendering Poser content and getting some landscape/skies/atmospherics involved, though. Just don't try any really complex particle effects.. it falls down goes boom! :roll:

edited December 1969

Names buried in the flow of time, now. :down:

But I remember CATGIRLS! :-)

edited December 1969

@Rezca -ok, it sure looked like something you would do! :coolsmile:

I wanna go homeeeeeee! This code has more holes in it than Swiss cheese and it's a LOT less tasty! I have 2 pages of empty functions that people thought were working.. argh.. must.. not.. rip.. head.. offffffffffffffff!

I'm gonna drown my sorrows in Cheetos. Oh, I did some retail therapy - bought more parts for Scylla, and RNDA was having a sale on goodies for Cookie so I loaded up! :cheese:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

Not sure about the others, but Wayii has not logged in since the new site has became live.

edited December 1969

Yesterday was sorta warm. The day before was scorching. Today it is COLD AND RAINING :3

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Yesterday was sorta warm. The day before was scorching. Today it is COLD AND RAINING :3

87f and somewhat sunny here - I'me email you some warm but I can't figure out how to get it into the DVD drive... :-S

edited December 1969

I got a call today saying I do not have to come into work.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

I wish my wife would PM me and tell me I don't have to work today. She's a real slave driver. LOL!

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

87f and somewhat sunny here - I'me email you some warm but I can't figure out how to get it into the DVD drive... :-S

It's easier for me to sleep when it's cold and raining. Besides I like the rain. :)

edited December 1969

I have potatoes ready in the oven. They are little potatoes. Somehow I did not notice that they were little until I got home. Well I have potatoes in the oven waiting to come out. I have to decide how to eat them.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I wish my wife would PM me and tell me I don't have to work today. She's a real slave driver. LOL!

Nobody has ever called me and told me not to come in! Waaahhh! :coolhmm:

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Rezca said:

It's easier for me to sleep when it's cold and raining. Besides I like the rain. :)

Oh, ok then! I like the rain, but out here the thunderstorms take the power out fairly often. Meh.

edited December 1969

Vue. Ocean + Boat = Headache >_>
    Gave up and am returning to Cinema for what I wanted to do.

edited December 1969

My notebook's power cord got unplugged from the notebook again. I did not notice it until my notebook was complaining that the battery is low and need to find a new power source asap. I think it is one of the cats who must have done it.

edited December 1969

Our kittens keep chewing on ours.

edited June 2012

The water is craptastic (I miss Vue, but IT KEEPS FILLING THE BOAT WITH WATER), but I like the bump detail on the dragon.
    *edit* Of course you can't SEE the bump detail because I had to scale the darned thing down by 800 pixels so it wouldn't be a page-stretcher :(

Boat-N130609.jpg
    600 x 400 - 29K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Our kittens keep chewing on ours.

I had a real cool set of ear buds with little red M&M's on them. that is until one of my cats chewed it up. waaahhh

edited December 1969

Mine and my two kids laptops seem to be the targets for them. They don't chew the ones at our desktops.

edited December 1969

Some dog is barking and barking and guess what barking. It is so annoying. At least my cats have the decency not to bark.

edited December 1969

Dog stopped barking.

edited December 1969

We're lucky. Ours don't bark at all

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Hmmmf. Complaint! I managed to sleep for three hours! Now I'm wide awake again. It is 1:25 am, and I have to be awake at 7:30 am, and thaw the glaciers off the freezebox of the old fridge.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Wintry grey, raining and real cold - for us - today, not a hint of a sunbeam in a leaden sky :)

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    We're lucky. Ours don't bark at all

your dogs or your cats or both?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Wintry grey, raining and real cold - for us - today, not a hint of a sunbeam in a leaden sky :)

Howdy ps1borg!

I am tired and want to take a nap.

This discussion has been closed.