The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I see I'm supposed to file a bug report with my email addy to resolve Platinum Club membership not showing up in my account. But the web page referred to

https://bugs.daz3d.com/login_page.php?return=my_view_page.php&error=1

won't let me log in. I don't know how to troubleshoot this. Any ideas anyone?

LOL

In these cases I always recommend revolution executed with weapons of mass destruction ! :coolgrin:

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Not going to join in the general panic, there are plenty of anxieties to go around at work if i'm in the mood for an adrenalin rush *chills* :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    On no! Tjere's a SALE at RDNA and a lot of Cookie goodes are in it! I succumbed, poor me.

Also found some tentacles I don't own on Renderosity, those got bought as well.

And finally, it's so hot in my cube that by the end of the day I'm broiled - so I bought a USB-powered desktop fan! Heh, that should help out a lot!

Waaaah, I want to go home and render some tentacles!

...you might like this recent promo from TheAntFarm (click on the fourth preview pic)

.http://www.daz3d.com/shop/killzones-the-alley-way

Unfortunately tentacle is not included.

That's cool - into my cart it goes! I'll BYOT (Bring Your Own Tentacles).. :vampire:

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited June 2012

ps1borg said:
    Not going to join in the general panic, there are plenty of anxieties to go around at work if i'm in the mood for an adrenalin rush *chills* :)

**Grins**

I'm mostly fueling it, not really seriously though, just enjoy a good tease, DAZ sufficiently is aware of stuff, and will solve it SOOOOON !!! :lol:

Post edited by Salvatore on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited June 2012

Good Mornin

it's tropical drinks nite at Baha Grill

Counting down the horas to Horas Felices!

10 horas to pina coladas and banana daiquiri

party mode all day long

i can't find the n with the ~ on top of it

the building across the street has their fountains on. i wonder how they'd feel about it if i lugged my folding chair to sit over there and admire it.

GoodMornin.jpg
    240 x 198 - 18K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Geneva has a pretty kewl fountain. i think it's even taller than the Old Faithful geyser at Jellystone park in Wyoming.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

That's the spirit. :)

edited December 1969

Good Mornin

party mode all day long

the building across the street has their fountains on. i wonder how they'd feel about it if i lugged my folding chair to sit over there and admire it.

Sounds like fun - go for it!!!

edited December 1969

That's cool - into my cart it goes! I'll BYOT (Bring Your Own Tentacles).. :vampire:

Aha! Now I know how to sell my hypothetical future products. ;) It is like "everything is better with monkeys", except in this case, tentacles. :)

edited December 1969

Good Mornin

party mode all day long

Sounds like fun - go for it!!!

Thanks. :) gotta pace the energy.

is it ever too early for a toblerone?

edited June 2012

Skiriki said:

Aha! Now I know how to sell my hypothetical future products. ;) It is like "everything is better with monkeys", except in this case, tentacles. :)

Heh, you can never go wrong with tentacles!

Just ordered a Core i5 quad-core CPU from Newegg. All I need now is memory, a hard drive, and a copy of Windows and I can build Scylla, my 3D machine! 2 more weeks!

Complaint: I have to wait 2 more weeks!

*Extra bonus complaint* having to search around to find this thread is annoying!

Post edited by Woolyloach on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

'*Extra bonus complaint* having to search around to find this thread is annoying!"

Bookmark it then :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

'*Extra bonus complaint* having to search around to find this thread is annoying!"

Bookmark it then :)

Heh heh, I'm stupid. %-P

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

One of my cats knocked over the container of cat food. I had to pick the food up.
    I am so tired. I want to go back to sleep but I have to be at work in two hours and I need something to eat other than the two krispy kream donuts I had. (The other night I bought a nine pack of the donuts. I can heat them up in my microwave.)

edited December 1969

I feel like crap. My caseworker said that once I get a certain letter from the landlord I will have fifteen days until I am evicted. I want to punish myself for it but I have no whip.

edited December 1969

Sorry for my bad mood. I am going to go to work.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

I use to get like that when I was getting ready to go to work. Now that I'm disabled and do content I make my own hours so it a bit better.

edited December 1969

WIP time.
    Material on the terrain is mottled, splotchy, and ugly. Nothing I do seems to change that. :(

TmpForest.jpg
    600 x 338 - 153K
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I use to get like that when I was getting ready to go to work. Now that I'm disabled and do content I make my own hours so it a bit better.

I was told to wait an hour to clock in so I went to taco bell. Do not know where Mexican restaurants are nearby. Also I need to be back at workplace by six.
    I wish I could get a different job but I do not think I am talented. I try to write but I fear my ideas are like turnips or um green peppers or some other food reference. Now I am confused.

I tried the school thing. Dropped out. Then tried again. Now I feel like I sho uld have never returned to school because I am not the brightest turnip no I mean light bulb. I am a burnt out lightbulb.

I once was told I was special. I doubt it every day. I feel like a failure.

edited December 1969

I feel confused. Melody is expecting kittens. I should have her have an abortion but I keep putting off setting the appointment. What is wrong with me? I do not know if Melody knows how to be a mother. Micah and she problaby were not thinking about what to do with kittens but probably wanted a good time or what ever their excuse was. I feel torn and confused. What is wrong with me?

edited December 1969

Mothering is in there genes. It will be natural to her once they are born. I wouldn't worry about anything. I'm sure she'll do great.

edited December 1969

Complaint: I went to bed, and I could not fall asleep. As I tried to fall asleep, a mosquito unlawfully assaulted me. I then tried to sleep again, except I had three separate bouts of hypnic jerks. Except instead of the usual foot/leg twitch, this time it was my head and brain.

On the other hand, at least it is not exploding head syndrome...

edited June 2012

Grilled chicken and sausage gumbo :3
    Also I learned my housemate owes over $200 to our landlord that he borrowed for cigarettes and potato chips o_O (And no he hasn't payed back any of it. Doesn't have a job either.)

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Ouch!

• bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

Not fun, Skiriki. Hope you were able to prosecute the mosquito properly and the other problems do not return.

edited December 1969

Not a fun night then eh? :(
    I hate it when mosquitos get into the house. I'm especially susceptible to them D:

edited December 1969

bwaomega said:
    Not fun, Skiriki. Hope you were able to prosecute the mosquito properly and the other problems do not return.

I am sad to say that the miscreant fled the scene of crime, but kept buzzing about. Should I find the evil-doer, a swift execution is the best thing it can hope for. >:(

Much like Rezca, I attract the damn things, and get epic-sized bite marks whenever I've become buffet bar to them. Naturally, they leave my SO alone.

edited December 1969

Our cats and dog take care of the mosquito's for us.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Our cats and dog take care of the mosquito's for us.

We used to have a cat who was an expert fly-swatter. You could lift him up to the ceiling, and he'd attack flies with gusto.

edited December 1969

We have two kittens that are more than eager to go after them. Our oldest cat is getting to the point where she don't care.

This discussion has been closed.