The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

At least I got a milkshake while I was doing groceries.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Good Mornin Y'all!

started the day with some godiva pron in my inbox :D

somehow managed to get cream cheese on my keyboard. this might be a swap keyboard fixer upper.

gdivapron.jpg
    723 x 550 - 88K
    edited December 1969

That looks decadently delicious.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

@Wist - yikes! My blood sugar spiked just looking at those!

I bet they're tasty...!

edited June 2012

Just to counter Wist's tasty, I had some blueberry yogurt with cornflakes. Mind, that IS tasty as well, but it is not like that tasty up there.

Edit: complaint -- RawArt's store went to 50% off sale, and I can't decide what to pick! So I'm adding stuff to cart and later taking a closer look at what I need to take off.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

Mid-day complaints:

- My chicken wings got cold
    - My diet Coke got warm
    - The A/C is working TOO well
    - I want to make a Web comic
    - There are too many cool goodies at Renderosity to use in the Web comic I want to make
    - I really need to finish the new computer soon
    - My nose won't stop itching

Eh, maybe I'll work on a plot outline and start collecting art assets. It's kind of a steampunk/Lovecaft thing, so you'll get tentacles more often than not, people in fancy clothes, and infernal devices all around.

edited December 1969

Complaint: it seems that there's gonna be a wedding party in a rustic manor next door (rented for such activities), and there will be accompanying live music.

Problem: it is already 9 pm, and I know from experience that this will last 'till it is absolutely verboten to make noise in residential area on summer Friday, which is 1 am.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Complaint: it seems that there's gonna be a wedding party in a rustic manor next door (rented for such activities), and there will be accompanying live music.

Problem: it is already 9 pm, and I know from experience that this will last 'till it is absolutely verboten to make noise in residential area on summer Friday, which is 1 am.

Blech, that bites. Try throwing flaming poop at them, that typically works for me. :vampire:

edited December 1969

Blech, that bites. Try throwing flaming poop at them, that typically works for me. :vampire:

Totally gonna go ape-poo!

funny-pictures-kitten-is-tough-and-should-not-be-messed-with.jpg
    448 x 336 - 30K
    edited December 1969

Well, I made the mistake of buying 3 items from the Daz store, and of course it screwed up.

It took my Paypal payment, then didn't give me my product despite getting confirmation emails from Paypal and Daz.

I'll me sure not to make THAT mistake again. :gulp::coolgrin:

edited December 1969

Wait for a bit and check again. It said "shopping basket is empty" to me today, but I was able to get 'em fine.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

Well, I made the mistake of buying 3 items from the Daz store, and of course it screwed up.

It took my Paypal payment, then didn't give me my product despite getting confirmation emails from Paypal and Daz.

I'll me sure not to make THAT mistake again. :gulp::coolgrin:

If the order shows as complete but the downloads won't work, try going to itemized order history and resetting the items.

edited June 2012

I have 174 PAGES of "itemized orders". By the tine I locate the 3 hings I've bought, Sales should have fixed things.

Meh on all this. Meh.

*edit* Ok I found one of them and did the reset, that worked. I'll get the other two this weekend when my patience grows back.

Post edited by Woolyloach on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited December 1969

I have 174 PAGES of "itemized orders". By the tine I locate the 3 hings I've bought, Sales should have fixed things.

Meh on all this. Meh.

*edit* Ok I found one of them and did the reset, that worked. I'll get the other two this weekend when my patience grows back.

The list is in alphabetical order (including leding Thes, and punctuation) and once you are on page two you can edit the url to jump to any page so it's fairly easy to do a binary cut.

edited December 1969

Meh on all this. Meh.

The list is in alphabetical order (including leding Thes, and punctuation) and once you are on page two you can edit the url to jump to any page so it's fairly easy to do a binary cut.

Yeah, that's what I did - set the page size to 50 items and bounced around. It's just tedious, I'm glad I only bought 3 things. Still, meh.

• bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

Complaint: RAWArt's store is on sale and my 'new' job doesn't start until next Friday...

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Overnight rain left puddles of shinies everywhere sparkling and popping like mother of pearl in the pink dawn light :)

edited December 1969

Meh on all this. Meh.

Yeah, that's what I did - set the page size to 50 items and bounced around. It's just tedious, I'm glad I only bought 3 things. Still, meh.

*waves* Got a message from support saying they are working hard on the problems with the store :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited June 2012

They have been working long hours to try and get caught up.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

HiYa! waves frantically

tis the beginning of the weekend. at home on home internet. still a big thrill even though its been for 2 weekends already.

whatcha doin? are we hazzing milkshakes?

banana daquries?

where's Jazzie Skunk?

:roll:

i accidentally mixed some of my carrara renders in my p7 folder. pretty sure this was carrara.

kay serah serah

h3edy.jpg
    566 x 738 - 114K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Overnight rain left puddles of shinies everywhere sparkling and popping like mother of pearl in the pink dawn light :)

shiny puddles are for making wishes, just like stars

edited December 1969

or maybe it's just me with nothing to do on a Friday night. except ... s'more poptarts! 2 packets! do i wanna heat 'em up first or can i wait that long? tee hee.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I haz plenty to do, just getting nowhere fast. Don't you hate when that happens. Render, tweak, render again.....

edited December 1969

HiYa! waves frantically

tis the beginning of the weekend. at home on home internet. still a big thrill even though its been for 2 weekends already.

whatcha doin? are we hazzing milkshakes?

banana daquries?

where's Jazzie Skunk?

:roll:

i accidentally mixed some of my carrara renders in my p7 folder. pretty sure this was carrara.

kay serah serah

Meh having sever problems, had to reinstall after a disk died - spectacularly, the most craptacular crash evah without actual smoke and fire - and now it has to cope with indexing a couple of terabytes of data, and then it will have to cope with backing the data up again, so the actual server suff, DNS, Kerberos, shares and so on are a bit flakey at the moment *groans*

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    They have been working long hours to try and get caught up.

For which I am very grateful and comfortable with exercising the virtue of patience, :)

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

I say,, UGH !!

A beer and 4 glasses of absinth makes me go through a hangover routine,,,
    (Which counts as a complaint)

Can anyboddy give me advice for a fast cure ??

edited December 1969

Eat a small dose of something salty, and drink lots of mineral water. Pop a painkiller, and go back to bed.

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

hahhh,

Words of wisdome

{{Hugs}}

(Goes to work)

edited December 1969

Well... do the first three parts. Should help some. :)

This discussion has been closed.